TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Does anyone know what asset was used for the jeweled chain bikinis in this image?

I'd like to know the name of the asset, and where it can be found (Renderotica, etc.). A handful of searches in this thread didn't tell me anything, but I didn't really expect that they would. I imagine that there's a better place on F95 to post this question, but I don't think that it belongs on the "Asset Request" board.

Reactions: Salomon108

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
This game has such great assets, great scenes and the developers was not worried to "do not offend" people with very good hardcore scenes that cannot be found easily in other games.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
So this is the last thing he posted. The new version "should" be dropped this month (7/8 more days), but I think we all know we might get into a delay. Second he also said he's working on a renpy version of the game, so we'll have a battle against the great Phalzyr XD.

P.s. little spoil: in the new version we might have the chance to see Lida petting a magnificent horse, so ...

Dev's blog

Secondly, due to the fact that the new comic book Wedding Leads has more than 300 pages and quite a lot of dialogues that require careful study, I will release new pages as they are ready. The first 50 pages of the comic will be released in two days.

And of course in the third. The most important thing that worries many. This is information about the release that is quite a bit delayed (a little sarcasm), for the reason that I have already mentioned more than once, and which remains the only one and I simply do not want to call it again. I'm still working on a new version and will definitely release it this month, but without any specific release dates, I still always don't fit into them.

As for other news. I was able to increase the resolution and quality of the renderers in both episodes, but unfortunately, I could not add all these renderers to the game, so that it would not cause additional failures. I am already faced with a lot of new bugs related to the oversaturation of the game after each release. As it turned out, the Westward location is just the most inhibiting in the game due to the fact that it has a high limit of events on one map, in other words, I broke this location by adding too much unnecessary stuff to it.

About the Mac version of the game and the version for phones. When the Ren Py version of the game is released in the form of a novel, there will be no problems with the game on these devices, but now the game is only available on PC. But all the same, I will try to port the game to mobile devices and MAC devices at the end of the second episode, in the form in which the game is now.

Thank you so much for still being with me and supporting me.

Your Tereman

Skipper

Oct 15, 2017
I crashed into a bug where Linda will not move after she leaves the hostel after she reads the useless message from the detective. Is this the end of the game?
The same here ... anybody anyithing .... some solution or save after leaving hostel?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Dec 30, 2020
every time I go to talk to the hobo at night in the barn after you get the gift he gives you the game crashes with an unexpected syntax error is there a reason why? Is there a way to fix it.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Any hero out there who could share the two new comics with us ?
I think I can do that. They were published a month ago, but be aware that the wedding one is incomplete: he releases only 50 renders at time and in the first 50 there's no sexual content. However a patreon asked about the new version (that should have been released last month) and Tereman disappeared again, so ...

TzorRogo

Mar 19, 2019
I think I can do that. They were published a month ago, but be aware that the wedding one is incomplete: he releases only 50 renders at time and in the first 50 there's no sexual content. However a patreon asked about the new version (that should have been released last month) and Tereman disappeared again, so ...
We found our hero!
Thanks man!

Reactions: FMag

hachezadam

Jun 28, 2017
Hi

Ist been a while since I dont played the game because of an error/bug (the frames are cut andi need to go into a shop and get out to make the frame active, so i can walk to other screen/places

I dont remember if there was a quest menu when pressing ESC. LOL

Every place i go i cannot get out of it. All of them, i try to go inside a building and when i go back outside i can walk a little more within the frame but still cannot pass to other places/screens

Last edited:

bloody321

May 31, 2021
i love this game.
But can somone name games like this . Orgy and Groupsex , Corruption Type
i know Elenas Life and Office wife

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes