Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Can a patreon share the latest weekly news of the game please ? It was posted on Terenbokoff's page 2 days ago.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Make 3 copies of this png, name them 17896.png, 17895.png and pirat.png and put them in
\www\img\pictures
replacing the original pics.
Should upload a version where thats already done so everyone wouldn't have to first find out their game doesnt work properly and then hunt for guide to fix the images.

Reactions: Deathdawg

Anuraking

Aug 31, 2017
In episode 1, I am stuck at the point where Tony asks Lida to deliver the ticket to black Ray after which Lida has to go and find Tony. I can't seem to find him. :frown:

Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
I didn't play the game but searching the thread this is what came up more than a few times:
Seems Tony is having a break there? Just use the small search box at the upper right of the page, choose to search 'this thread only' for results, if you got stuck. Most questions should be answered by now. ;)

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
In episode 1, I am stuck at the point where Tony asks Lida to deliver the ticket to black Ray after which Lida has to go and find Tony. I can't seem to find him. :frown:
If I am not mistaken that is the guy that owns the 'Red Admiral' need to go to the north of where you found Ray and in upper left of map

coldwater

Aug 6, 2017
Which fix mate? Could you specify?
i'm stuck after the photoshoot on the beach on ep1. I have a box in front of the door of the house. then send me to the neigbour house but dont fo anything. and someone say this fix resolve my problem but i dont know how to install him

this fix

x3Stevee

Jul 28, 2017
I have problem with this game, i have documents which I have to deliver to bank, but where the f... is bank, i walked around the city about 20 times, checked every house and nothing?

Anuraking

Aug 31, 2017
I have problem with this game, i have documents which I have to deliver to bank, but where the f... is bank, i walked around the city about 20 times, checked every house and nothing?
Bank is a small building in the north west corner of the "westward" district. Remember Marcus's shop? Walk to the first intersection then turn north and walk up until you see a road onto the west, walk into it. The bank is the last small building. Btw have you asked Tony where the bank is? He specifically gives out the location of the bank.

x3Stevee

Jul 28, 2017
Thanks man, yesterday my game was bugged i guess cuz today Its working, yesterday i walked around city 20 times and was beside this building few times, now its working,. Thankz bro

##

Another problem, I ran out of a jail and went between building, something wrong because nothing is happening, can anyone help me, This is place when i Saved, i don't have other saves ...

Last edited:

Anuraking

Aug 31, 2017
Thanks man, yesterday my game was bugged i guess cuz today Its working, yesterday i walked around city 20 times and was beside this building few times, now its working,. Thankz bro

##

Another problem, I ran out of a jail and went between building, something wrong because nothing is happening, can anyone help me, This is place when i Saved, i don't have other saves ...
Ah you are stuck probably in the Westward district. Go east onto the shopping district where you have a store where mama rose stands by,there you would find Tony and his mother throwing rags of clothing which you can wear and then proceed onto your home.

Reactions: Cirro84

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
i'm stuck after the photoshoot on the beach on ep1. I have a box in front of the door of the house. then send me to the neigbour house but dont fo anything. and someone say this fix resolve my problem but i dont know how to install him

this fix

Just decompress the files that are inside the zip to your game directory.

x3Stevee

Jul 28, 2017
Ah you are stuck probably in the Westward district. Go east onto the shopping district where you have a store where mama rose stands by,there you would find Tony and his mother throwing rags of clothing which you can wear and then proceed onto your home.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes