Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Hello guys I have stuck in part one. Once I fund Santa in the park, where I need to go with him
I think you need to go home get a bottle of booze , return to him and then take him back to the bar.

Reactions: UncleVT

bababooi

Jun 28, 2017
So playing episode 1 and getting the pirate img and the message about missing secrets.

Does anyone know how badly this version of the game has been gutted and what exactly is missing? Or if there is a non-gimped version available?

Last edited:

japsgnuk

Dec 8, 2016
Can you help me out? thread is gigantic and couldn't find my answer
After the beach photo session the game thanks me for playing 0.6. however i got the full episode 1, it cannt end like that
What am i missing/doing wrong? thanks

x3Stevee

Jul 28, 2017
Anyone able to help me.
So I need someone who already played or playing now in Lida's ... Ep.2, after about 3 hours of story my game bugged, what happend, hmmm i accepted mission or something and when im trying to do something just look.
My save:

Anyone have save when lida's want 3some or can solve problem with my SAVE? Please!

krzysiek88

Feb 4, 2017
What to do now this is part 1. Need to find neighbour but nothing happens and can't come back home and his laying on the front of the studio

Haicx

Jul 23, 2017
So playing episode 1 and getting the pirate img and the message about missing secrets.

Does anyone know how badly this version of the game has been gutted and what exactly is missing? Or if there is a non-gimped version available?

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
anyone got v.0.9 of Episode 1 that was released on September 1st? It should have another updated start menu.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
I hope the patreons got a working copy of Episode 1 v.0.9 or I would be really pissed, Still with the F*** Pirate shit and still crashes when you reach the fashion store.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
The pirate img isn't named pirate.png in the www/images/

it's 17895.png, so i don't know if you've to rename that or replace it with a blank one.

then i found a bunch of .png that get wrong extension error: y0-y18 that should be gifs "contains Lida's Sex Dream with Dima" anyone know if that is coded into the game for them to work?!

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 54 Votes