Zhiqin32

Jul 15, 2017
Hey guys I tried putting a blank image as pirat already but I cant see anything after moving eastwards and have no idea what to do. I still do get the part where she says she had to go north part. anybody able to help?

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Perhaps this game should be split into two posts, seeing as how ep2 doesn't contain ep1 (it's just a sequel), and an update to ep1 can trick people into thinking ep2 was updated? Just a thought.

Amazonqween

Sep 13, 2017
I do not know
A good game must invest well
There are many things I do not see
I can not find Auntie's barn
Where is it exactly?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Perhaps this game should be split into two posts, seeing as how ep2 doesn't contain ep1 (it's just a sequel), and an update to ep1 can trick people into thinking ep2 was updated? Just a thought.
I don't see how anyone could possibly get confused when they are both called episodes with a version number next to them.

As far as i'm aware they were separate at one point and mods put them together to save space and time.

Easier for everyone to get them in one place.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Well, I for one am confused. How can Episode one get updated. I thought it was done and Episode two started where one left off!

Reactions: vanuyak

Amazonqween

Sep 13, 2017
I don't see how anyone could possibly get confused when they are both called episodes with a version number next to them.

As far as i'm aware they were separate at one point and mods put them together to save space and time.

Easier for everyone to get them in one place.
You need to combine your thoughts into one version
It confuses many people
First of all fix game errors and combine the versions together
That's my opinion

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
OK, went to his Patreon and this is his explanation

Dear friends.
There was a lot of work done to fix the bugs of the first episode of the game. Testing is still ongoing, and in the near future will be found remaining small bugs and completely corrected. All these corrections were made thanks to your help. Thank you very much for participating in the work on the game.

List of fixes.

-The main game content remained the same as in version 0.8, the game did not add new scenes. The main direction of this patch was aimed at optimizing the game and eliminating bugs.

-The game eliminated critical errors that prevented the advancement of the storyline of the game.

-directed dialogs as well as text translation.

-corrected buggy scenes, in which the gameplay is very slow.

-fixed the speed bug of the main character

- added elements of the game helping you with the search for new quests, now there should not be situations where you do not know where to go next.

- Partially changed game interface and game menu.

Now there are adjustments to the selection of the game day, because of bug fixes, the selection of some days can give an error during the game.

The link to the game has been updated.

Dear friends.
There was a lot of work done to fix the bugs of the first episode of the game. Testing is still ongoing, and in the near future will be found remaining small bugs and completely corrected. All these corrections were made thanks to your help. Thank you very much for participating in the work on the game.

List of fixes.

-The main game content remained the same as in version 0.8, the game did not add new scenes. The main direction of this patch was aimed at optimizing the game and eliminating bugs.

-The game eliminated critical errors that prevented the advancement of the storyline of the game.

-directed dialogs as well as text translation.

-corrected buggy scenes, in which the gameplay is very slow.

-fixed the speed bug of the main character

- added elements of the game helping you with the search for new quests, now there should not be situations where you do not know where to go next.

- Partially changed game interface and game menu.

Now there are adjustments to the selection of the game day, because of bug fixes, the selection of some days can give an error during the game.

The link to the game has been updated.
So that is clear. This is a bug fix, not a content update.

Reactions: Amazonqween

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
This problem needs to be solved
It has been, it was just bug fixes, those still happen on completed games.

Separating episode 1 and 2 would not have changed that, it would just mean everyone would need to search for 2 games rather than just one place.

It saves people time having them both in one place and saves the mods a job having to monitor 2 threads for the same game. They like to keep things together.

Reactions: Amazonqween

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Did the Prison scene get fixed? There is the one error that always crashes me i think when you see the one table that is made by Earl or what ever his name is

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
A little bird sent me this to my pm's.

lidas adventure secret

After the start of the new game, you need to click on the Red car three times in the children's room. This will give you full access to the game. On the screen there will be no images with a pirate. You will have access to the second floor.

To get to the second floor, after getting full access to the game, click 5 times on the stairs in the center of the house. On the second floor there is a choice of any day, as well as all the scenes. If you are playing for the first time, it is recommended not to use this option.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017

lidas adventure secret

After the start of the new game, you need to click on the Red car three times in the children's room. This will give you full access to the game. On the screen there will be no images with a pirate. You will have access to the second floor.

To get to the second floor, after getting full access to the game, click 5 times on the stairs in the center of the house. On the second floor there is a choice of any day, as well as all the scenes. If you are playing for the first time, it is recommended not to use this option.
I give up, trying to link I Think I Love You by Partridge Family but it keeps saying restricted from linking by Sony Music Entertainment.

Amazonqween

Sep 13, 2017
Did the Prison scene get fixed? There is the one error that always crashes me i think when you see the one table that is made by Earl or what ever his name is
It's the beginning of the game
That's how he appeared to me
There are a lot of errors in this game
If so errors
I suggest not downloading

Amazonqween

Sep 13, 2017

lidas adventure secret

i well try thanks alot:happyblush

Reactions: Krull
2.50 star(s) 54 Votes