x3Stevee

Jul 28, 2017
Well now another problem but this time I guess it's end of my adventure, after I went out of jail, came back home, woke up and went to find this homo or hobo i saved my game in westward but when im trying go to any building its showing "I need to go to the photo studio" but there is a problem I can't go anywhere because of bug, i shouldn't save in westward i guess, if im trying back to "shop" just before westward i can't go there, i can't move, anyone have save maybe just after mission with photo studio?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

^ ^
| |
| |
| |

Golddash

Jun 5, 2017
My game crashed about 5 minutes into the game because it could not load the picture "pirat", which is the area east to their house. Any body can help me or get a save?

Anuraking

Aug 31, 2017
My game crashed about 5 minutes into the game because it could not load the picture "pirat", which is the area east to their house. Any body can help me or get a save?
Go to google images,find any random blank picture. Save it to pictures folder in www/IMG/pictures with the name "pirat.png". That should do it.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
The only thing i dont like about this game is this Hobo. Had few funny moments but thats all.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I actually like Hobo, in a strange way he have some charm.
My favorite male character! hahaha!

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
The only thing i dont like about this game is this Hobo. Had few funny moments but thats all.
Well, Hobo is a free electron who became essential in Lida's story. As far as I know, NTR is a japanese style that puts a feeling of deep jealousy in the reader/player. IMO, Terenbokoff became a master at this. The only thing I totally disapprove is the level of stupidity/naivety of Lida. Come on, Terenbokoff must be smarter than that. I know devs should listen to their pledgers, but man, sometimes, I feel like some devs sold their soul to the devil and cast away their personality. Anyway, again, it's just my humble opinion. Not trying to start a debate ;)

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Okay when i think about it now. I dont like more all other male characters in this game besides Tony and hobo. Still annoys me much but not like others. I hate the photographer the most and his sidestory i think. btw I wish that there would be some ''choice matters from other episodes'' thing(i dont even know still what morality choices and the other one in episode 1 meant or mattered at all) and 2 paths of Lidas Adventure - One like you said Kakato Naivety/stupidity totally slutty and the other way more smart, more picky but still juicy enough to interest the player because by the time that episode 3 comes out she will be a 100% prostitute or something worse where everyone can have her and it will become a standard and lose all this magic around her character and her story of unexpected events in my opinion. But thats probably the route that developer will pick sadly. :p I would love to explore the other path also that is a modelling path and the new clothes presenting stuff with Tony that would let to getting contracts from some clothes designers or some internet model that would let to unexpected events etc. but thats just me.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
most of NTR are like that, the corruption progress is usually very exponentially steep, meaning that the girl change personality very fast and became corrupted very easily. in real life i would expect a bit more struggle and really, would not surrender at all, but if she do, i presume a very weak mind or having that kind of personality already from start.
i mean, yes, if she inject every morning a strong aphrodisiac then maybe she would allow some thought and doing.
in the end this is a game and i understand the difficulty to make it sexy and hot if we feel sorry for the girl while shes getting raped, i mean, really raped, not horny as fuck while getting fucked by a stranger.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I started to like these games and just recently i stumbled across this genre. I have some boundaries myself and kinda felt bad during the prison scene - At least we had some sort of the choice and a chance to stop this there but i wish there would be something more to these choices really making them more meaningful later in the process. Tbh i would like to see completely overhaul to the prison sequence. :p

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
. I really don't like where this is heading. 3 dogs ?? A rival for My sister Mia? I think I'm out. I just can't understand pplz who like bestiality. boohhhhhhh. -.-"

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I mean everyone like different things so probably this is good content for some players. :p i dont like myself bestiality either but you can skip these scenes looks like it but you know more scenes with beastiality probably means less scenes in other things. I wonder what visual improvements for Lida's mean really - i didnt like her street outfit in episode 2 tbh i hope something will change.

x3Stevee

Jul 28, 2017
What's wrong with this game, can anyone help me. Am i too stupid xd or it's problem of game? I started job with deliveries second time, when im trying to give them to these characters nothing happens?
Save:

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes