Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Im 100% sure im not the only one part of me is dissapointed cuz there's no episode 6, but the other half of me is excited about the rework of the game ( i know its for best) this is the best example of "MIX EMOTIONS"
The game will give you the same "MIX EMOTIONS" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: hotdog10101

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So what's changed? Is that rape stuff avoidable? I didn't play the original game mainly because I really don't like rapes.
Rape is something that happened in the past, they refer to it sometime but there are no images.

I'm going to spoil it:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
So what's changed? Is that rape stuff avoidable? I didn't play the original game mainly because I really don't like rapes.
Rape is something that happened in the past, they refer to it sometime but there are no images.

I'm going to spoil it:

The rape got toned down. But it's still dark as it is rn. :KEK:
And the game itself got a little bit more darker than the previous version.
As for the changes... not so much aside from better renders, character progress, expanded/fleshed out dialogues, new LI designs and some new scenes. :KEK:

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018

I'm going to spoil it:

I know about that and that's why I avoided the game so far. That kinda shit makes me feel bad :ROFLMAO: so I avoid it. For me what happens after the "event" (living with guilt etc.) is worse than the "event" itself.

As for the changes... not so much aside from better renders, character progress, expanded/fleshed out dialogues, new LI designs and some new scenes. :KEK:
I'll stick to "My bully is my lover" then, I prefer more lighthearted and wholesome games :ROFLMAO:

UNNI_FIED

Sep 21, 2020
I'm satisfied enough with the update, it is darker compared to other updates
so you think that's a good thing or bad ?

Pyramid Head 725

May 31, 2021
Hello NiiChan!

I've been very seriously considering becoming a Patreon of yours for quite some time (months), and I had made my choice: I was just about to choose one of the highest tiers after having played LCC ep.5 (played MBML ep.3 too of course!). But when I found this forum and learned about the Remaster & saw all the new looks of the characters (well... the girls), I became hesitant...

Mainly because of how completely different some girls now look compared to the original material (especially Zoey... you can clearly see how important of a character & LI she is for the players... She was PERFECT as she was...). The original material, music, story & how everyone looks (including expressions) is what made me fall in love with the game and get really emotionally involved, something that really surprised me!

I'm brand new to this site and I don't know anything about how it works. Is there a way to exchange PMs? I'd like to ask you some questions about what each Patreon Tier involves exactly after reading your descriptions on Patreon's site. It would/will be the very first time I support someone on Patreon; THAT'S how much I appreciate your games and how good they are!

Just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about taking the last spot on the Jess' Body Guard Tier ;)

I'll post the comments I wanted to make a bit later.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Shina looks different now. As well as few others. Doesn't that mean, my bully is my lover cameo characters are outdated?

SapphireBlaze

May 24, 2017
I'm guessing based on the new character designs that you're going to be remastering the entire game, which means several months will go by without new content aside from visuals, that I will then ignore because refuse to replay a game with essentially the same text to read with minor changes and different visuals when I'd only read it a few months before the first time.

It's like reading a book only to half way through have the chapters you've already read magically change and force you to read them before it will let you continue with the story you wanted to continue reading. I despise when developers do this to games that already look great as is, especially when they could just go back and do it after the story is complete instead of ruining the pacing with a several month gap. This is the number one way games make me lose interest in them on here, I hope very much you get this remaster done quickly.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Should I wait for all ep to remaster? May be strange that ep1~ep2 have different character design.
btw, when will be the bully get remaster I wonder :unsure:

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes