BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi Thereisnospoon,

Thanks for your post. Yea, the main reason for me to mention it was harsh, was the fact that I do not believe it was worded as positive criticism at all. You can like or dislike a game, but if you dislike it, I believe there can be a nicer way of saying so and why. BUT, perhaps I'm just too sensitive with these kind of things :)

Anyway, to reply to your points:
1) 'on-rails' experience. Yes completely true. I really like the library path the most at the moment as there are a few options during the pat. the modelling career was done like 2 years ago I think (Damn.. time goes fast) and I new nothing about coding or writing a game or anything like it. It needs work, just like the flower job really and I have some ideas, but... time, always the lack of time! (Not going to change much in the cleaning path btw).

2) Yea also very true. It needs more variety doesn't it? Bibi, Rosie, James (and some others like possibly Zack) will eventually become nice things that could happen to Lizzy. But not planned yet.

3) True as well, but that is mostly inherent to a beta-game. Stuff needs to be written & coded and simply takes time so can't agree with this one apart from the fact it needs to get made, but it shouldn't completely throw someone's opinion of a game in Beta status IMO.

Wait....WHAT??? You cheat! pffft :)

Thanks again for your post!
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
What's the fastest way to get prostitution?
End of Photo is too long
Earliest I got Loan Shark is day 111, so 132 is earliest in this route.
I forgot how long it took with balans but it was long.

Haven't tried other jobs
Depending on the difficulty you choose, you can get the Loan shark flyer a LOT earlier then 111 days. around 60 should be possible, but 70/80 for sure.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I play on hard because I enjoy the challenge. So you're saying on hard I should start spamming Biljimer at 60 or 70 for the loan shark? Because exploring Biljimer is absolutely devastating to my cash reserves so i don't want to spam it unless I know there's a chance to succeed.

Alright, tested it myself with cheats. Earliest is now day 71.
Don't forget the flyer at the message board.

BobHope2

Mar 19, 2018
I have a question related to endings, so spoilers I guess. So with the maid job the game ends with 4 guys keeping you. Is there anyway to stop the event from triggering? Any stat I can get or anything? I want to keep playing without the game ending but also want to keep my job and not have to start over somewhere else.

bgkp

Jun 28, 2017
Does anybody know if this game has been remade? I remember to play a similar game but i don't remember the title.
There are some differences, for example in the game i remember the protagonist starts to work to a market store and i believe that she was staying alone.
I didn't know where to post about this.

Sep 10, 2017
Does anybody know if this game has been remade? I remember to play a similar game but i don't remember the title.
There are some differences, for example in the game i remember the protagonist starts to work to a market store and i believe that she was staying alone.
I didn't know where to post about this.
That was definitely not this game. This game always started out with Lizzy renting a room from Henry.

Any more information you could give us as to what game you meant?

galP

Jan 30, 2018
a possible ending i will really like to c is an alternative maid ending.

where Lizzy end up as a maid/slave of Sandra.
being blackmailed/forced/programmed to serve Sandra as her personal maid

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
a possible ending i will really like to c is an alternative maid ending.

where Lizzy end up as a maid/slave of Sandra.
being blackmailed/forced/programmed to serve Sandra as her personal maid
Tell me, how would you see that working exactly? At what part would the change/blackmail/force begin etc.

Lemme hear it and who knows :)

BurningSun

galP

Jan 30, 2018
Tell me, how would you see that working exactly? At what part would the change/blackmail/force begin etc.

Lemme hear it and who knows :)

BurningSun
there a scene when Lizzy either accept /refuse and blackmailed to agree /refuse and Sandra called the police on her
you can expend the refused and blackmailed branch , instead of simply reconnect to the agree you can add a new branch there.
have Sandra demand Lizzy will also clean the Balan office once a week
add humiliating events with the office workers /other maids , you can take it into 2 paths Lizzy subbing to the other maids or Lizzy dominating the other maids.
then you can add option of Sandra sending Lizzy to clean her own house , either as a client with pay or without pay as part of her job training / blackmail / no reason just obey scenario

there also a scene that Lizzy sent to clean at some old person house that open the prostitution path.
you can expend on it
make the old man OR Sandra (or both / or a choise option) her pimp with weekly/maunthly revisits which can lead to another ending (Lizzy as a hooker for either or both of them)

this are some ways i c you can expend on the maid path , hope you like my ideas and btw you did a GOOD WORK on your game :)

bgkp

Jun 28, 2017
That was definitely not this game. This game always started out with Lizzy renting a room from Henry.

iAny more information you could give us as to what game you meant?
The game I am talking about has similar interface as that one.
Also there was female protagonist. In the beginning you had to work at a shop to make money like a market. When you had some progress in game you could discover a cafe that will also you could work at or you could go to university /school to study.
Also you could wonder through the city and go to mall and buy stuff or go to beach.
I know my info is not very helpful but that is what i can remember.

mbRjpZLD

Apr 28, 2017
The game I am talking about has similar interface as that one.
Also there was female protagonist. In the beginning you had to work at a shop to make money like a market. When you had some progress in game you could discover a cafe that will also you could work at or you could go to university /school to study.
Also you could wonder through the city and go to mall and buy stuff or go to beach.
I know my info is not very helpful but that is what i can remember.
Fresh Start is very similar:

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Do you maybe know a date when you are gonna relase new update?
Aiming for end of April. I'm about 60% of what I want to have in the update.

I can never contact Bibi. Anyone know what is available for her?
Bibi is available every day between 20h & 22h. If she is unavailable at those times it means you've already talked to her and her content is finished. Are you able to talk with Henry about your rent every Thursday?

Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: mac1000
3.30 star(s) 45 Votes