harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Rapaz, fico até sem saber o que te dizer...
A essência do termo VN é ser text based... Não quero te entristecer, ofender ou chatear de forma alguma, mas fazer uma VN ou jogá-la só pelo fap quando a estória é boa...
Eu já postei aqui no f95 a respeito de ser muito prolixo. Ao mesmo tempo isso é uma falha e uma qualidade. E infelizmente essa é uma característica minha. Tem gente que ama o excesso descritivo de cenas e tem gente assim como você que odeia. Não importa o que eu fizer sempre vai ter alguém insatisfeito nesse aspecto.
Sendo assim prefiro não agir contra uma característica inerente minha.
Shotz, por favor não fique chateado comigo. E eu te agradeço sinceramente pelo seu feedback e sempre que possível, tento me moldar pra atender às necessidades do público que se dispõe a me dar conselhos, mas a questão do excesso de texto não vai mudar.
Grande abraço Shotz e o próximo update vai ser na rota cuck da Danna. Pelos jogos que você mencionou tenho certeza que você vai gostar muito.

English version:

Man, I don't know what to say...
VNs are supposed to be text based... I don't wanto to upset you in any way but making a VN or playing it just to fap quen story is nice...
I already posted here on F95 about being wordy. This is a quality and a flaw at the same time. Some people love it, some hate it. It doesn't matter what I do in that regard, there will always be people complaining.
That being said I'll just stick with the wordy thing.
I thank you sincerelly for your feedback and know I always try to accomodate the player's needs, but the wordy thing is here to stay.
The next update will be on Danna's cuck route. From the games you mentioned I am sure you will like it very much.
If I don't like Danna, there is no chance to avoid her? And what about other girls? They will also have same content as Danna from next updates? I don't like where there is only one main LI & she have a NTR route to as well. Main Li who have a chance to go ntr even if it is avoidable, that's a turn off for me, but still willing to play this game if game gonna provide more than one main LI & tries to give some amount of content to atleast one more girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: proximus

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
If I don't like Danna, there is no chance to avoid her? And what about other girls? They will also have same content as Danna from next updates? I don't like where there is only one main LI & she have a NTR route to as well. Main Li who have a chance to go ntr even if it is avoidable, that's a turn off for me (i'm okay with side girl's ntr), but still willing to play this game if game gonna provide more than one main LI & tries to give some amount of content to atleast one more girl.
First, as we all know, every game on this site is not for everyone. In the next update Danna is the only confirmed LI at this point, it will contain her NTR optional path (as I understand it). I don't know if anyone else will have an optional NTR path. I am sure that the other LI from the MC's past will eventually be seen again but not soon. Otherwise there isn't a lot we know about the future storyline.

Reactions: patrickB

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I wish the MC had never left Alex, or at least taken her with him when he escaped. :cry:
Yeah, I prefer pretty much every girl from his past over Danna. I got bored of the "daddy/daughter" roleplay stuff (I know people are into that but after awhile I was done with it - though as I proofread it a couple times maybe that's why I was done with it quickly, LOL). I am also not a fan of NTR so that diminishes my interest in her as well.

But fact is we have the most character development with all of the past girls. Rachel, Alex, and Candy are much more known quantities than her. I want to see all of them and find out how their lives went, I don't even see wanting to have the MC get back together with them, just finding out how they are would be good.

Anyway, hopefully KS is safe on the oil platform and plugging away when he is able.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
First, as we all know, every game on this site is not for everyone. In the next update Danna is the only confirmed LI at this point, it will contain her NTR optional path (as I understand it). I don't know if anyone else will have an optional NTR path. I am sure that the other LI from the MC's past will eventually be seen again but not soon. Otherwise there isn't a lot we know about the future storyline.
Why does it look like "Where It All Began" game? We got a ready-made girlfriend with optional ntr, MC have trouble history, other LIs from his childhood past etc etc.. Now, I really like "Where It All Began" (as u see my fansig), because there are many Lis to go with, if we are not at all interested in Miru's love or NTR.. We can even break up with her.. The other Lis like Katie, Liea, Mom are excellent & very famous than Miru in fan polls..

I hope in further updates (if not for next update), this game may give content that isn't focused on Danna.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I picked both choices in the gf dialogue but I'm pretty sure I saw no progression since last update. The same sex scene, brief talk and done.

While she is fun to keep as part of the cast, I hope she doesn't become the main focus from now on, the game has established characters and a main plot already.

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I picked both choices in the gf dialogue but I'm pretty sure I saw no progression since last update. The same sex scene, brief talk and done.

While she is fun to keep as part of the cast, I hope she doesn't become the main focus from now on, the game has established characters and a main plot already.
1604974090925.png

In that specific choice, you gotta pick the third to get into the new content. It comes right after the prologue (since you played it already, you just need to choose 'skip')

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
My game ends where the last update ended.. do we need to restart?

EDIT: i started a new game and i managed to get to the new content so old saves dont seem to work.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

I hope she becomes a main focus (beside the story of course) at least for some time.
Because so far we simply don't know her, judging her for that short scene we have so far is a bit prematurely imo.

I liked most of the old cast, but we basicly just escaped the country, probably be searched as a copkiller, made a time jump from 20 years and it was indicated that the MC went trough a lot of shit.

So i don't think we will meet the old cast for a long time and when we do, i would simply want to know how their lifes went, meeting the 1 or 2 children the MC has ect.
Even if the old gf of MC is happily married, i would be satisfied with that, i really don't hope that she waited 20 years for him.

Last edited:

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Not really a fan of not getting 1 on 1 scene with Danna if you pick sharing option. Why not get them both? Sharing is supposed to spice up their own sex life not replace it. And menu font is way too artsy, really hard to read.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I hope she becomes a main focus (beside the story of course) at least for some time.
Because so far we simply don't know her, judging her for that short scene we have so far is a bit prematurely imo.

I liked most of the old cast, but we basicly just escaped the country, probably be searched as a copkiller, made a time jump from 20 years and it was indicated that the MC went trough a lot of shit.

So i don't think we will meet the old cast for a long time and when we do, i would simply want to know how their lifes went, meeting the 1 or 2 children the MC has ect.
Even if the old gf of MC is happily married, i would be satisfied with that, i really don't hope that she waited 20 years for him.
That's okay for you but generally non-ntr fans mentality works different. When a Li is made so easy to go with NTR, non-ntr fans won't like it even if it is avoidable. That's why danna became a scapegoat figure for non-ntr players. And in this update, if you are not a fan of ntr, then there is literally little to zero sex content. Upto now, there is only prologue & ntr update, How you think non-ntr fans will get interested by this game?

Yeah, when dev give breakup option to danna and also let us to be with other Lis from past, this game will become exciting for non-ntr fans too. Upto that, most of non-ntr fans will ignore this except some like you.

Note: Even if dev gives some emotional past to danna & MC relationship, just to let us be okay with danna, the damage is already done.

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
That's okay for you but generally non-ntr fans mentality works different. When a Li is made so easy to go with NTR, non-ntr fans won't like it even if it is avoidable. That's why danna became a scapegoat figure for non-ntr players. And in this update, if you are not a fan of ntr, then there is literally little to zero sex content. Upto now, there is only prologue & ntr update, How you think non-ntr fans will get interested by this game?

Yeah, when dev give breakup option to danna and also let us to be with other Lis from past, this game will become exciting for non-ntr fans too. Upto that, most of non-ntr fans will ignore this except some like you.

Note: Even if dev gives some emotional past to danna & MC relationship, just to let us be okay with danna, the damage is already done.
I think it doesn't really make sense to dislike character for something she might do if you treat her different and pick a different choice. Also I don't see any damage being done. I don't like NTR and Danna is still probably my favorite or close second so far. So I guess my "mentality" works different to other non ntr fans.

Last edited:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I think it doesn't really make sense to dislike character for something she might do if you treat her different and pick a different choice. Also I don't see any damage being done. I don't like NTR and Danna is still probably my favorite or close second so far. So I guess my "mentality" works different to other non ntr fans.
i agree whats the point in disliking her for a route you dont have to take if you choice love route only you fuck her simple, i got a feeling the same choices will be given to most the LIs even the ones from the past

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes