MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah, that scene render could have been better. But, still i believe it's sexual abuse and a forced kiss. Rachel is faithful. (Atleast in prologue, but i dont know how she is in present stage. Maybe she married or become a prostitute to make it easy for ntr path, who knows).
The issue with the entire story setup is the length of time between the prologue and the present time. All of the former love interests can't be sitting and waiting for the MC to show up but if they all moved on, got married, whatever then the MC is either stuck with Danna (hard pass due to the role-play) or has to break up whichever former love interest the player is interested in.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Rachel- Not a cheater- she was a victim
Jackie-bat shit crazy and fun if evilish
Charley - Amazing, awesome, lovely
Alex- best friend one could have, an amazing love interest, and yeah so what if she has surprise.
Danna- you guys keep spamming out spoilers, but NTR is not really NTR, She ONLY does stuff if YOU decide to share her. Now while NTR fans may not like that, the rest (which is a larger base really) should be fine.
Also- make no mistake, our MC is a man with a dark past. Wasn't necessarily his fault, but it is what it is.
This is a great story. Pretty freaking original and well written.
Props to Kinky Shop! Welcome back from the oil rig bro!

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Rachel- Not a cheater- she was a victim
Jackie-bat shit crazy and fun if evilish
Charley - Amazing, awesome, lovely
Alex- best friend one could have, an amazing love interest, and yeah so what if she has surprise.
Danna- you guys keep spamming out spoilers, but NTR is not really NTR, She ONLY does stuff if YOU decide to share her. Now while NTR fans may not like that, the rest (which is a larger base really) should be fine.
Also- make no mistake, our MC is a man with a dark past. Wasn't necessarily his fault, but it is what it is.
This is a great story. Pretty freaking original and well written.
Props to Kinky Shop! Welcome back from the oil rig bro!
But most of the fans who are praising danna sharing route & waiting for it are ntr fans. Most of the non ntr fans are just complaining becoz they dont get update stuff. You totally misunderstood.

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
I only like Danna (love route not ntr) and Charlie tbh, the rest can do whatever they want which I think is going to be frustrating for me in the future because I think there's going to be a lot of forced (I don't mean sexual, I think that's going to be avoidable) content with the rest and some updates, like this one will be just one route+one girl.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I only like Danna (love route not ntr) and Charlie tbh, the rest can do whatever they want which I think is going to be frustrating for me in the future because I think there's going to be a lot of forced (I don't mean sexual, I think that's going to be avoidable) content with the rest and some updates, like this one will be just one route.
I hate danna. But yes, i like charlie. That hot milf. I wish we can have a love path with her. I'm okay even if she become like GILF.. I'm ready to take her & fuck like rabbits again lol..

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I only like Danna (love route not ntr) and Charlie tbh, the rest can do whatever they want which I think is going to be frustrating for me in the future because I think there's going to be a lot of forced (I don't mean sexual, I think that's going to be avoidable) content with the rest and some updates, like this one will be just one route+one girl.
Enlighten me .. please show me where the NTR is in this game?

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
Enlighten me .. please show me where the NTR is in this game?
There is going to be ntr route for Danna and maybe the other ones too no? It literally says that on first page "Avoidable NTR/Cuckold". And i only made that point to help me with my next point, one route+one girl updates.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
There is going to be ntr route for Danna and maybe the other ones too no? It literally says that on first page "Avoidable NTR/Cuckold". And i only made that point to help me with my next point, one route+one girl updates.
Well what i meant was there has been no NTR so far but people are saying there is

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
The issue with the entire story setup is the length of time between the prologue and the present time. All of the former love interests can't be sitting and waiting for the MC to show up but if they all moved on, got married, whatever then the MC is either stuck with Danna (hard pass due to the role-play) or has to break up whichever former love interest the player is interested in.
That role-play really struck a nerve :LOL:
Maybe we can simply have a 'no role-play' option or an different kink next time, maybe she has a nice friend for a larger selection.

As much as i like the old characters/LI's, part of me really hopes we will see them only near the end of the story.

As u said the timespan is a huge problem, every single of them should have moved on long ago, even the most lovestruck gf. Them still waiting would break the suspension of disbelief, a few years ok but not this long.

Also it would likely need much time to reconnect with them, some may have children (from MC or a other relation), have moved, if they are in a relationship u would need to break them up (don't like this option) ect. the story would need to take backseat for quite some time, otherwise the whole reconnection could feel rushed/unbelievable.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Except NTR fans don't only like NTR... They also like all of the regular sex scenes, so they get to enjoy everything (3 out of 3 updates). A Non-NTR fan enjoys 2 of 3 updates and will always end up having to wait for content.
100% false for many people. I assure you NTR fans are just like all other kink fans. For me, and most any other, if a game doesn't have at least 1 kink I am interested in (and many times at least 2 or 3 of them), I simply move on. Just like there are many NTR haters that completely avoid any ntr games and also why ntr haters get irate irrational angry anytime a game even hints at ntr. The hypocracy continues on forever it seems. I played the first release of this game and still have not returned to try it again because I felt duped because it had and has preggo, ntr and trans stuff...yet none of it was there in first prelogue release.
I've also had to take months off for many many games such as DMD, WIAB, Spellbook and the list goes on...I've gotten used to taking half a year off or more because it's just how it it. Guess what, those 3 games I listed, I haven't played them since april either because...yup you guessed it, they've focused on your stuff and not mine.

Edit: Facepalm me all you want. I'm not going to apologize for correcting someone trying to tell me what I do and do not enjoy.

Last edited:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
100% false for many people. I assure you NTR fans are just like all other kink fans. For me, and most any other, if a game doesn't have at least 1 kink I am interested in (and many times at least 2 or 3 of them), I simply move on. Just like there are many NTR haters that completely avoid any ntr games and also why ntr haters get irate irrational angry anytime a game even hints at ntr. The hypocracy continues on forever it seems. I played the first release of this game and still have not returned to try it again because I felt duped because it had and has preggo, ntr and trans stuff...yet none of it was there in first prelogue release.
I've also had to take months off for many many games such as DMD, WIAB, Spellbook and the list goes on...I've gotten used to taking half a year off or more because it's just how it it. Guess what, those 3 games I listed, I haven't played them since april either because...yup you guessed it, they've focused on your stuff and not mine.

Edit: Facepalm me all you want. I'm not going to apologize for correcting someone trying to tell me what I do and do not enjoy.
There is avoidable SHARING- by definition it is not NTR.
There is impregnation in the game NOW
There is trans in the prologue and probably in the future.
I am not trying to tell you what to do or what to like, simply correcting your inaccuracies.

Reactions: Kinky Shop

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
There is avoidable SHARING- by definition it is not NTR.
Preach it..but when I try to tell people that I get doxed...so it's just easier sometimes to go with the flow.

There is impregnation in the game NOW
cool, it's now 6 months post release...How is this proving me wrong? Cause It was signlehandedly why I haven't been back (my #1 kink)
There is trans in the prologue and probably in the future.
Musta missed it, but it's not a showstopper for me, so sorry I missed that one or forgot about it, was too dissapointed game release was both too vanilla and didn't have my main kink (going off 6 month ago memory)

I am not trying to tell you what to do or what to like, simply correcting your inaccuracies.
Thanks...

Edit: I think you also missed my main point when you were trying to correct me...just saying

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
That role-play really struck a nerve :LOL:
Maybe we can simply have a 'no role-play' option or an different kink next time, maybe she has a nice friend for a larger selection.

As much as i like the old characters/LI's, part of me really hopes we will see them only near the end of the story.

As u said the timespan is a huge problem, every single of them should have moved on long ago, even the most lovestruck gf. Them still waiting would break the suspension of disbelief, a few years ok but not this long.

Also it would likely need much time to reconnect with them, some may have children (from MC or a other relation), have moved, if they are in a relationship u would need to break them up (don't like this option) ect. the story would need to take backseat for quite some time, otherwise the whole reconnection could feel rushed/unbelievable.
For the current time going forward, this is not about high school/college age love. It is about age appropriate relationships with a 36 year old man, and currently his 32 year old kinky hottie girlfriend. What does the future hold??? I suppose we have to play to find out.
The love interests from the past all have aged into the same age group as the MC, with Jackie and Charlene being a tad older. (should they show up, no promises)
MC potentially a kid he doesn't know about with Rachel, and as much as he was doing the naughty with Charlene, she might have a kid by him as well.
Alex of course no kid, but I would be willing she still cares deeply about the MC.
This story is beautiful because it is different. Not a college age walking gland fucking his relatives and or all the girls in a sorority. He is a dark man, with a dark past, and he didn't really ask for all that came his way. Rachel, was not a cheater. Alex loved him. Charlene loved him. Danna loves him. He is a guy with a lot on his plate, and a lot to figure out. That is what is great about this very unique and wonderful story.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
What I don't get about the prologue is that you make me like Rachel and care about her but then you rip us apart and then we know nothing about her for 22 years after that much time there is no point in even finding her again, she is just a total stranger now.

Why not instead of 22 years make it 2 years they are apart before he finds her again then at least I could see them picking back up their romance. And I wouldn't feel so detached from the story because of losing Rachel for 22 years.

You could even make some drama out of it between Rachel and his current girlfriend because the MC is torn between those two which would be plausible if it had only been 2 years but if it is 22 years later it would be like talking to some acquaintance.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
What I don't get about the prologue is that you make me like Rachel and care about her but then you rip us apart and then we know nothing about her for 22 years after that much time there is no point in even finding her again, she is just a total stranger now.

Why not instead of 22 years make it 2 years they are apart before he finds her again then at least I could see them picking back up their romance. And I wouldn't feel so detached from the story because of losing Rachel for 22 years.

You could even make some drama out of it between Rachel and his current girlfriend because the MC is torn between those two which would be plausible if it had only been 2 years but if it is 22 years later it would be like talking to some acquaintance.
Not to nit pick, but it is only 18 years, if you assume he had graduated high school at 18. KS is making a story about a mature MC not a 20 year old kid.
He had no choice but to leave...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: bobsenplenty

mythor55

Oct 1, 2018
One of my fav female characters was Jackie.
Kinky Shop, she was an important, albeit negative, character that enriched your vn.
She died too quickly ... She must have had a hidden positive side too.
As an MC I would have loved to find out more ...

Kinky Shop, I wish you continued success because you are one of the best.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
One of my fav female characters was Jackie.
Kinky Shop, she was an important, albeit negative, character that enriched your vn.
She died too quickly ... She must have had a hidden positive side too.
As an MC I would have loved to find out more ...

Kinky Shop, I wish you continued success because you are one of the best.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mythor55
3.80 star(s) 68 Votes