Petering

Sep 8, 2019
That intro is longer than a ton of games on this site. It was a nice story, tons of optional genres for everyone to enjoy or avoid. Hopefully other paths get content soon.

Reactions: Kinky Shop

Orlu

Dec 10, 2018
Ok, I'll play and see exactly what it was like. I saw the pictures in "images" and I saw the scene, I could see she was holding a kiss a bit. Well, maybe I was wrong.
From how the scene plays in game, she was, and it's couched in more stuff around that. But then she says she didn't mean to. Apparently just sloppy execution from the dev. Nevertheless, people were a little cautious because of it and because of how the player's response is basically determined down one path by the story. Not the biggest issue in the world, but when that is the biggest "drama" the fans have and then apparently the next update only contains new content on the cuck route... You can see that it makes the worry stronger.

And, no, don't anybody bother replying to me with "it's not cuck if the cuck likes being a cuck". You're wrong and it's beside the point anyway.

Over all, I don't think it will actually be an issue with the game going forwards. Just the detail people have picked up on to focus the madatory complaining around.

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
I'm getting this error.
Does that mean previous save games does not work?
Should I start a new game or?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Just saw the change log.... starting all over again!

Last edited:

mythor55

Oct 1, 2018
I'm honest. I would have left Rachel as an unfaithful LI, even after the MC's brutal reaction.
Some women love to be admired by men, even if they don't want to admit it and swear
eternal love for the MC.

NTR never sleeps. :)

Reactions: Kinky Shop

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
(Please put on a tin-foil hat now!) I don't think that the dev unintentionally implemented the kissing scene with Rachel badly/ambiguously, for me it looked more like a test to see how far he could go with the NO-NTR-Army.

I liked the prologue quite well apart from that scene, but now that the first update is all about sharing and an imposed LI, I think that's it for me.

Last edited:

Holmster74

Aug 27, 2020
What an amazing game, i really love it..

When Rachel got kissed by that fucker, it got me back 30 years, when my first love did the same.. Damn........

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.3.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I'm in love with the story!
All the characters have depth to them, and mysteries. I was so sad and angry about Rachael's story, how it all when down. And also Alex, oh goodness :(. His best friend is a wonderful guy, dev, if you're reading this... Please don't do anything to him. He's actually a character I love hanging out with the MC. Jackie tho, damn, such a fucking beast of a character.

All in all, I'm REALLY looking forward to more story progress.​
Hi Regis NEX,

I read you!

I want to give you my sincere thanks for your thoughts on my game so far.

Don't worry about Anderson. When I brought him to life, I thought of a true friend for life and I wouldn't screw with all the work it gave me to just throw him under the bus in the end.

Some of my patrons and other people that help me with the game already know what I'm about to tell you: Anderson is based on a real person that was very dear to me in my past. His name is really Anderson and Feio was his nickname. He was my best friend when I was but a teenager and we did a lot of shit together. He almost dated my sister back then by the way.

Now back to the game: Anderson is in a lot of trouble, but he is alive and well, all things considered. He will be back into the fold soon, I promess you that. I just need to figure some things out cause man, he's gonna be pissed...

Well, I guess that's it.
Hope to hear more from you.

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Rachel- Not a cheater- she was a victim
Jackie-bat shit crazy and fun if evilish
Charley - Amazing, awesome, lovely
Alex- best friend one could have, an amazing love interest, and yeah so what if she has surprise.
Danna- you guys keep spamming out spoilers, but NTR is not really NTR, She ONLY does stuff if YOU decide to share her. Now while NTR fans may not like that, the rest (which is a larger base really) should be fine.
Also- make no mistake, our MC is a man with a dark past. Wasn't necessarily his fault, but it is what it is.
This is a great story. Pretty freaking original and well written.
Props to Kinky Shop! Welcome back from the oil rig bro!
Arigon, my man!!

Thanks for the warm welcoming.
It's always nice to hear from you.
Hope you're feeling better.

Reactions: Arigon

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
What I don't get about the prologue is that you make me like Rachel and care about her but then you rip us apart and then we know nothing about her for 22 years after that much time there is no point in even finding her again, she is just a total stranger now.

Why not instead of 22 years make it 2 years they are apart before he finds her again then at least I could see them picking back up their romance. And I wouldn't feel so detached from the story because of losing Rachel for 22 years.

You could even make some drama out of it between Rachel and his current girlfriend because the MC is torn between those two which would be plausible if it had only been 2 years but if it is 22 years later it would be like talking to some acquaintance.
frozenfeet,

All I can tell you right now is to wait for it...
Anything beyond that will be spoiling what is to come... But there is a strong reason why the MC was unable to rejoin with his highschool sweetheart...
So bear with me on that.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
So i tried to download from GDrive.

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
The game looks interesting, I started to play.

How is it with the girls? there is no ''harem'' tag, only cheating. So I can't flirt/be with more than one woman?

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
One of my fav female characters was Jackie.
Kinky Shop, she was an important, albeit negative, character that enriched your vn.
She died too quickly ... She must have had a hidden positive side too.
As an MC I would have loved to find out more ...

Kinky Shop, I wish you continued success because you are one of the best.
Hi mythor55,

Thanks for the praising man. It really means a lot to me, trully.
Now regarding to Jackie: What I'm about to tell you is straight spoiler. Don't read it if you don't want to know of things yet not in the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mythor55

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
fter playing through the dinner scene, I'm still getting the impression MC doesn't really call the shots despite the game pretending so. He is supposed to use her as a whore to gain something but after a point control shifts to her fully. Even the game itself changes protagonist with the player picking choices from her perspective . S
You have to take into considerantion that this scene is played by Danna's perspective: She is the one remembering it while fingerfucking herself. In this scene there is no MC's thoughts, no priest's thoughts or anything she didn't see, heard or felt...

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes