Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I can except NTR at some point in game but cuckhold NOPE.
the NTR/Cuck route is clearly labeled, but at this point it isn't technically NTR or Cuck. You share Danna... so that is not fitting either description of those kinks. Personally I won't be sharing her at all.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I understand all points of view and that there are tastes for everything. But after seeing the update images, I am sure that many non-fans of ntr will abandon this game. It will be sharing and all that but a single scene in an update and so long just to see how the main girl is fucked by another guy, even if it is sharing, it is definitive to kick a great majority of people who do not like ntr. And I doubt they will return. Because to this we add the scene in which the girl he liked at school is kissing another boy. As has been commented here, to be forced and she does not know what was happening that kiss lasts a long time and it is not what the gestural language shows

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
This game made me curious, it looks good.

I read the reviews. I see people writing about the scene when some girl (in the past at school) was kissing some douchebag and MC beat this guy when he saw them kissing. What is the situation and what is it about? I know this girl is probably one of MC's friends?

Jack_._69

Feb 21, 2018
This game made me curious, it looks good.

I read the reviews. I see people writing about the scene when some girl (in the past at school) was kissing some douchebag and MC beat this guy when he saw them kissing. What is the situation and what is it about? I know this girl is probably one of MC's friends?
Probably the worst scene in the game so far. I'm not sure but I think she is MCs gf.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Probably the worst scene in the game so far. I'm not sure but I think she is MCs gf.
That's why I'm asking for the details of this scene. 'Cause I see the MC cares about this girl and she does that and kisses someone else.. :unsure:

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Except NTR fans don't only like NTR... They also like all of the regular sex scenes, so they get to enjoy everything (3 out of 3 updates). A Non-NTR fan enjoys 2 of 3 updates and will always end up having to wait for content.
Almost all non ntr fans will only enjoy 1 out of 3 updates is what I think. Not seeing non ntr fans playing the share/chuck route.

It's disappointing since I was waiting for the update and then it's freaking share/cuck(to me this route it's the same as ntr since others are fucking your LI, the only change is the name of the kink and the consent or not) route only, so let's say dev takes 2 months to make one update so the non ntr players will have to wait 6months to have a small update when ntr fans will allways enjoy all updates.

Seems fair .

Some are saying the prologue its for the non ntr and I call that bullshit, the prologue is the prologue it's is past telling is background and with one choice only so it's for all. After the prologue the first update the game gets its for ntr players.

Was really hoping for this game but it's really disappointing me personally.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
That's why I'm asking for the details of this scene. 'Cause I see the MC cares about this girl and she does that and kisses someone else.. :unsure:
It's been a minute since I've played this, so anybody please correct me if I'm misremembering, but:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Qmil679

Sngo

May 9, 2020
so no new content for non ntr path??? I would like to know not to download this game because i choose not to share when i played first time
Then don't download, unfortunately the first update this game gets is crap share/cuck route only .
That why I allways read the changelog to not waste time downloading crap.

Reactions: harsha_26

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
It's been a minute since I've played this, so anybody please correct me if I'm misremembering, but:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm. Someone wrote a post before about this situation here, but I don't know if it was deleted or the author himself decided to delete the post.

He wrote there that this girl (Li), however, despite the surprise, she was holding the kiss, so she probably had some pleasure from it.

I don't like this situation. I don't know if I want to have anything to do with this girl. After what I read. :(

Thanks for answering my question. :)

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Hmm. Someone wrote a post before about this situation here, but I don't know if it was deleted or the author himself decided to delete the post.

He wrote there that this girl (Li), however, despite the surprise, she was holding the kiss, so she probably had some pleasure from it.

I don't like this situation. I don't know if I want to have anything to do with this girl. After what I read. :(

Nop the scene was just poorly executed.
I had the same feeling because how the render/scene was made but then was clarified that she didn't want it.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020

The render in that scene could have been better, but it's clear she isn't cheated. I hate ntr/sharing/cuck & still saying, that girl hasn't cheated. It's sexual abuse, sudden & forced. In real life, some girls get shocked & keep silent in rapes, that doesn't mean they like it or they want it. And later she admitted she tried to stop the kiss but that asshole have high physical power to hold her by force.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Nop the scene was just poorly executed.
I had the same feeling because how the render/scene was made but then was clarified that she didn't want it.
Ok, I'll play and see exactly what it was like. I saw the pictures in "images" and I saw the scene, I could see she was holding a kiss a bit. Well, maybe I was wrong.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Rachel is no cheater. She was psychologically damaged by the rejection of the MC. At the time he left, she was pregnant with his kid.
Charlene is no cheater, the MC, though younger, was her true love. They had unprotected sex all summer, she could easily have a kid with him.
Jackie... well Jackie is Jackie and who the fuck knows what she is/will be? While we never directly saw it, it was implied they had sex. She considers him special.
Danna will only share if you want her to. You can go the love route and not share, or the lust route and not share. You have to choose the cuck route to get her to fuck others. If you play your cards right, she is in love and you impregnate her on the spot.
Alex is in true love, and am betting carries a candle in her heart for him after 18 years... no kid from this gal, but plenty of oral and anal await....
Danna hate is totally misplaced. She will do what the MC wants, nothing more.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
View attachment 893040

In that specific choice, you gotta pick the third to get into the new content. It comes right after the prologue (since you played it already, you just need to choose 'skip')
You are right, that's the only one I didn't pick. But then again those don't look like the thoughts of a man happily sharing from a dom position. It implies she did things he didn't want her to.

edit: After playing through the dinner scene, I'm still getting the impression MC doesn't really call the shots despite the game pretending so. He is supposed to use her as a whore to gain something but after a point control shifts to her fully. Even the game itself changes protagonist with the player picking choices from her perspective . She starts suggesting things and MC just happily tags along like " Do it if you want to". That's not really a dominant position.

Playing with her as MC and getting a glimpse at her thoughts kinda invalidates the stats too. The process is supposed to ease her into corruption and yet she starts off salivating at the thought of the dude being horny for her. And funnily enough the lust stat remained at 0 despite her literally getting off in plain sight like a bitch in heat. Kinda mixed signals there.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 68 Votes