darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Life Happened [v0.3.1] [Kinky Shop] - Original Size: 592MB

Compressed version
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download PC (157MB): - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Life Happened [v0.3.1] [Kinky Shop] - Original Size: 592MB

Compressed version
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download PC (157MB): MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Thanks darkslayer5!

I'll update the game page with your compressed versions right away!

Reactions: darkslayer5

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
So it's a cuck update nothing for non-ntr routes? Sigh....
That's the problem with optional ntr games in general no Matter how good your story is ntr discussion tend to overshadow everything .I was here to see how the story progresses damm now have to wait more .

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That's okay for you but generally non-ntr fans mentality works different. When a Li is made so easy to go with NTR, non-ntr fans won't like it even if it is avoidable. That's why danna became a scapegoat figure for non-ntr players. And in this update, if you are not a fan of ntr, then there is literally little to zero sex content. Upto now, there is only prologue & ntr update, How you think non-ntr fans will get interested by this game?

Yeah, when dev give breakup option to danna and also let us to be with other Lis from past, this game will become exciting for non-ntr fans too. Upto that, most of non-ntr fans will ignore this except some like you.

Note: Even if dev gives some emotional past to danna & MC relationship, just to let us be okay with danna, the damage is already done.

You dislike a character because of an optional route you don't have to take?

What kind of ass backwards "logic" (term used very loosely) is that?

That's not a non NTR fan mentality working differently, that's mentality not working at all.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
That's okay for you but generally non-ntr fans mentality works different. When a Li is made so easy to go with NTR, non-ntr fans won't like it even if it is avoidable. That's why danna became a scapegoat figure for non-ntr players. And in this update, if you are not a fan of ntr, then there is literally little to zero sex content. Upto now, there is only prologue & ntr update, How you think non-ntr fans will get interested by this game?

Yeah, when dev give breakup option to danna and also let us to be with other Lis from past, this game will become exciting for non-ntr fans too. Upto that, most of non-ntr fans will ignore this except some like you.

Note: Even if dev gives some emotional past to danna & MC relationship, just to let us be okay with danna, the damage is already done.
I am a immersive player and only play non-ntr, but to make her character a scapegoat because of the early path branching makes no sense in my opinion.

I like how the dev implemented the branching in form of a roleplaying, where the player can choose early on what he/she wants.
Not sure what u mean with 'made so easy' u select what u want, it is the same in most games which have avoidable ntr, if u don't act, not protect a LI u will get a ntr route/scene, how is this any different.
I find it far more annoying when u are continuously thrown into situations where the MC needs to step up to protect the LI.

I think most which make her a scapegoat are more upset that a main LI and currently the only avaivable one ( old ones are likely out for some time) has a ntr path, not because it is a early branching or that u can simply choose which path u want.

Last edited:

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
I'm in love with the story!
All the characters have depth to them, and mysteries. I was so sad and angry about Rachael's story, how it all when down. And also Alex, oh goodness :(. His best friend is a wonderful guy, dev, if you're reading this... Please don't do anything to him. He's actually a character I love hanging out with the MC. Jackie tho, damn, such a fucking beast of a character.

All in all, I'm REALLY looking forward to more story progress.​

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
You dislike a character because of an optional route you don't have to take?

What kind of ass backwards "logic" (term used very loosely) is that?

That's not a non NTR fan mentality working differently, that's mentality not working at all.
Say whatever, but the main li who has a ntr path is always uninteresting to many non ntr fans. Yeah, for some of you, it may be okay. For most of us, it's not. If this game gonna provide past Lis, so many will play this game again. In this update after prologue, it is only ntr path. It is not a good publicity for non-ntr fanbase.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I am a immersive player and only play non-ntr, but to make her character a scapegoat because of the early path branching makes no sense in my opinion.

I like how the dev implemented the branching in form of a roleplaying, where the player can choose early on what he/she wants.
Not sure what u mean with 'made so easy' u select what u want, it is the same in most games which have avoidable ntr, if u don't act, not protect a LI u will get a ntr route/scene, how is this any different.
I find it far more annoying when u are continuously thrown into situations where the MC needs to step up to protect the LI.

I think most which make her a scapegoat are more upset that a main LI and currently the only avaivable one ( old ones are likely out for some time) has a ntr path, not because it is a early branching or that u can simply choose which path u want.
You are right, when the main Li, the only available one upto now has a ntr path upsets many. I'm not criticizing this game, but yes, non-ntr fans, specially the fans like me has to wait for next update or some more updates i dont know. I will break up with danna immediately after the option is given. Thats for sure.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Rac
EDIT: i dont know who to put spoiler, dont read below if u dont want to know

DUUUDE that rachel is a slut i hate her ( im still playing the prologue), but when i saw her kissing that asshole, it hurt (teen memories of my own) and what happens later omg i would have made the same
Rachel is a victim. She hasn't cheated. It's clearly told. Yeah, the render could have made a bit more convincing but yeah, she hasn't cheated. She hasn't even liked that kiss. I got problem with danna, but rachel, alex, milf are so good.

Last edited:
Reactions: kantigura

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It is not a good publicity for non-ntr fanbase.
I don't think rational thinking non ntr fans will mind. They will just avoid the optional content.

It's the batshit nuts ones that have a problem with it and throw any and all logic out of the window.

"Oh no, optional content I don't have to see ... must break up with her over something I don't have to do" .... that is just fucking backwards. No 2 ways about it, that isn't normal thinking.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
To address all of these responses: The problem with the NTR content is inevitably the NTR path receives more development time. Look at this update, nothing new added for the Non-NTR path and a lot of time spent on the NTR path. At no point are NTR fans locked out of content so every update there is something for them to enjoy. The non-NTR fan has to wait until some future date to potentially see the story advance. I don't begrudge NTR fans their kink, no kink shaming here, but Non-NTR fans have to wait twice as long to see content.

As for Danna I don't like her because I am tired of the "baby girl" "daddy" role-play. I am not into it and that is all she does besides the NTR. Essentially the player's choice is "love" which is solo sex with role-play OR NTR with double team and some role-play.

I would love option C: kick her out of bed and actually move the plot along. At this point the game is in its third update and the two characters haven't left the bedroom. It's all been flashbacks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I don't think rational thinking non ntr fans will mind. They will just avoid the optional content.

It's the batshit nuts ones that have a problem with it and throw any and all logic out of the window.

"Oh no, optional content I don't have to see ... must break up with her over something I don't have to do" .... that is just fucking backwards. No 2 ways about it, that isn't normal thinking.
We have all Preferences. I'm not stopping the ones from playing it. I'm saying what i prefer & i know there are many who are like me. Normal or not, who cares? I will play adult games for godsake. Nothing is normal. And who you are to say what is normal and what is not? I'm not trolling you & i'm not pressuring you to stop this game. So chill.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't begrudge NTR fans their kink, no kink shaming here, but Non-NTR fans have to wait twice as long to see content.
To play devil's advocate.

This is the only NTR update so far, non NTR fans have had an entire prologue as well as the solo scene for Danna. This isd all NTR fans have had.

This is the only update non NTR fans will have missed.

Non ntr fans have had several scenes with several love interests.

Ntr fans have got 1 scene and it isn't even ntr, it's sharing.

It's still massively lop sided in favour of non ntr.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
i agree whats the point in disliking her for a route you dont have to take if you choice love route only you fuck her simple, i got a feeling the same choices will be given to most the LIs even the ones from the past
Oh yeah, if that happens to all characters, then i definitely stop this game & you won't see my comments in this game thread anymore. It's my preference. I'm not stopping you or anybody to play this time. We all are different.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

This is the only NTR update so far, non NTR fans have had an entire prologue as well as the solo scene for Danna. This isd all NTR fans have had.

Except NTR fans don't only like NTR... They also like all of the regular sex scenes, so they get to enjoy everything (3 out of 3 updates). A Non-NTR fan enjoys 2 of 3 updates and will always end up having to wait for content.

kantigura

Mar 17, 2019

Plus it's not really NTR, MC is sharing/using her to get information from the priest. Messed up thing to use her like that, but with the story not that far fetched.

Reactions: Kinky Shop

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I

Non ntr fans have had several scenes with several love interests.

Ntr fans have got 1 scene and it isn't even ntr, it's sharing.

It's still massively lop sided in favour of non ntr.
It's a prologue. It's a introduction. Many Non-ntr fans wont consider it as "update". Choices wont effect that much except for alex & MC's cheating on toilet girl. And they also wont effect the story much. We want a " Update". You can enjoy with prologue madam.

Reactions: parthkhanna

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
EDIT: i dont know who to put spoiler, dont read below if u dont want to know

DUUUDE that rachel is a slut i hate her ( im still playing the prologue), but when i saw her kissing that asshole, it hurt (teen memories of my own) and what happens later omg i would have made the same
I don't hate her but I also don't really trust her. I want to but that scene was done in such a weird way (what she's saying doesn't match what she's doing, that kiss was too long, etc.) So yeah... She's just meh to me, I don't really care about her.

Edit: But tbf I think dev said that she didn't actually cheat but I am a stuborn fuck and when I set my mind on something it's really hard to convince me otherwise.

Last edited:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I don't hate her but I also don't really trust her. I want to but that scene was done in such a weird way (what she's saying doesn't match what she's doing, that kiss was too long, etc.) So yeah... She's just meh to me, I don't really care about her.
Yeah, that scene render could have been better. But, still i believe it's sexual abuse and a forced kiss. Rachel is faithful. (Atleast in prologue, but i dont know how she is in present stage. Maybe she married or become a prostitute to make it easy for ntr path, who knows).

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes