Orlu

Dec 10, 2018
The game looks interesting, I started to play.

How is it with the girls? there is no ''harem'' tag, only cheating. So I can't flirt/be with more than one woman?
No harem, but the game is only just past its prologue. You can absolutely flirt/fuck more than one woman, but there is nothing resembling a harem at least so far.

Maybe so that you can then fuck your own grown-up daughter instead of old Rachel. :ROFLMAO:
Hadn't escaped notice how comfortable the gap is... And I guess blondie's potential kid could also be attributed loosely to an "unknown/uncertain father".

In neither of the two pictures does it look even a tiny bit forced.
She was clearly just so shocked that she was yet to physically react in the time it took you to walk down the other corridor, get stopped by Fio, go past Fio, see and process what was happening yourself, then storm over.

Last edited:

brownrice

May 6, 2017
Does it look better?
Maybe one hand on the back of her head?

Honestly though I think it would've been better if they went to the party and she was a little drunk or drugged, makes more sense for her to not avoid the kiss. I don't think it's too big of a deal though, it's clear what happened.

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
Is it? Well, then I probably forced my wife to do it at least twice today. Where can I report myself?
So your wife had her left fist against your chest ready to hit you and her right hand open palmed ready to smack you? :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:Not left hand on your nape and right arm round your waist to pull you into a deeper kiss as you groped her ass? Hmm, thank you for reporting this to the f95zone police. They’ll be in touch.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
May somebody explain how futa connected whit life which seems to be happened?..

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
In my opinion and just my opinion so no disrespect to anyone the flashback we get of the mc's character, ntr/cuck/sharing doesn't fit he almost killed that guy for just kissing his girl?

To now wanting to watch his girl kiss a f**k other men?? Nobody I know of has such a drastic change in character?
Oh yeah I almost killed a guy for kissing my girl but hey babe your my girl and I'd love to watch you screw another guy promise I won't kill him I'm into that now ha ha??

Just seems completely out of character for what we've been told about the mc this far??
Only my opinion and observation of the game so far :)

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes