harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Then the MC probably came with a time machine from the darkest Middle Ages. First of all, how can anyone still think that men are allowed to fuck anything that has not fled up a tree at a count of three, but women should always be virgins and otherwise wear a chastity belt ?!

A wise woman once sang: "Girls just want to have fun"
In a male protagonist game, made primarily for male players, it is build around MC seeking women. But, instead of that, if the game show always female NPCs fucking every men available in game, is definitely defeats the purpose of the male protagonist adult non-ntr vanilla game.

And I don't mean the girls in the game should be virgins. I love milfs. I have milf fetish. As we all know many milfs in the game or real life are not virgins. Virgin fetish is not in my list at all.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
In a male protagonist game, made primarily for male players, it is build around MC seeking women. But, instead of that, if the game show always female NPCs fucking every men available in game, is definitely defeats the purpose of the male protagonist adult non-ntr vanilla game.
Are we in a vanilla non-ntr game thread right now? ;)

I'm really not the biggest fan of NTR games, but I keep wondering how little self-confidence someone can have if they are seriously bothered that women want to have fun with other men in a game.

The kissing scene with Rachel from the prologue also annoyed me, but only for the reason that it was poorly implemented.

Last edited:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Are we in a vanilla non-ntr game thread right now? ;)

I'm really not the biggest fan of NTR games, but I keep wondering how little self-confidence someone can have if they are seriously bothered that women want to have fun with other men in a game.

The kissing scene with Rachel from the prologue also annoyed me, but only for the reason that it was poorly implemented.
Yeah, dev just want to have fun & check the threshold limit of non-ntr fans. And you are right, we are not in a non-ntr game thread.

Reactions: thorin0815

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Somebody might want to update the front page on this to note that the savegame changes in 0.3.1 break all of the old saves. At least they managed to break all of the ones that I had.
It is in the changelog.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Life happened" version "0.3.1".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Life happened" versione "0.3.1".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hi ,
can anyone help me i get this message with every .ogv file missing View attachment 895265
This is the first time someone complains about something like that. That being said I don't think it is a problem with the code itself or any ogv file really missing. Try downloading from another source. If it persists send me a pm and I'll help you out.

Reactions: Zsvenn

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Here is the Italian translation of "Life happened" version "0.3.1".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is: Mega

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Life happened" versione "0.3.1".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è: Mega
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!
Hi Frank Rosario,

I'm glad and thankful to you for doing this italian version of my game. Keep up with the good work!
Consider joining my discord and let's talk!
Anyway I'm adding your translation to the main page of the game.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Hi Frank Rosario,

I'm glad and thankful to you for doing this italian version of my game. Keep up with the good work!
Consider joining my discord and let's talk!
Anyway I'm adding your translation to the main page of the game.
Thank you! A little suggestion: In the main page the font is beautiful but too thin but the renders are very good!

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Thank you! A little suggestion: In the main page the font is beautiful but too thin but the renders are very good!
I'm changing the main menu font for the next update. (I use a 50" monitor so for me it didn't seem like a big deal at the time). Thanks for the heads up on that issue.

Reactions: Grimtown

KingCalad

Aug 29, 2017
This is the first time someone complains about something like that. That being said I don't think it is a problem with the code itself or any ogv file really missing. Try downloading from another source. If it persists send me a pm and I'll help you out.
having the exact same problem right now, downloaded from MEGA, redownloading from Gdrive.

I used unren and there's no "anim" folder in the day1 folder (which is where the script believe those missing OGV files are)
splashscreen also was missing for me. It does look like all OGV files are missing

EDIT : Gdrive download didn't have the Anim1 folder either

Last edited:

Zsvenn

Pinkified ✅
Donor
Dec 21, 2019
thanks for your answer, like kingCalad said there is no anim folder to be found.
what source do you recommend me to download?

Zsvenn

Pinkified ✅
Donor
Dec 21, 2019
having the exact same problem right now, downloaded from MEGA, redownloading from Gdrive.

I used unren and there's no "anim" folder in the day1 folder (which is where the script believe those missing OGV files are)
splashscreen also was missing for me. It does look like all OGV files are missing

EDIT : Gdrive download didn't have the Anim1 folder either
thanks, saves me a few downloads

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
V0.3.2 is out guys and the ogv problem is fixed. I don't know why, but renpy distributions builder was deleting the ogv files instead of coding them into one file...
Please let me know if the bug persists.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
V0.3.2 is out guys and the ogv problem is fixed. I don't know why, but renpy distributions builder was deleting the ogv files instead of coding them into one file...
Please let me know if the bug persists.
can I know how often do you update the game and do you work on both routes ? love and NTR same time or each alone ? and if so how often does the NTR path gets updated ?

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes