caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.3.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Hey everyone,

Please pardon my ignorance as I haven't read any possible previous conversations and if this subject was tackled but I just want to say that today I played it for the first time and I want to ask: what's the deal with the hairy girl?! Is this part of the kink or it was just a mishap that (hopefully) will be corrected in time?

1605194834051.png

I have problems evaluating who's the hairiest one. MC or the girl?

I actually got into the build-up of that entire (last scene of this update) scene, the dirty talk was quite for my taste but once these close-ups popped in...the "mighty" tour collapsed faster than Bill Cosby's legacy.

Dev, if you are reading this, please/please have this corrected. I can only assume that you meant a bit of blonde fuzz (which I actually enjoy) but this one is straight hairy.

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I think it's safe to keep ntr tag because many non-ntr fans usually treat sharing/cuckolding as NTR. That's why some devs, although they know it's not ntr technically, still chooses to keep NTR tag so that non-ntr fans know what the game contains & decide themselves whether to play it or not. We don't have f95 tags for sharing(MMF) or cuckolding. So, yeah, NTR tag is a safe option. Otherwise, you will see tons of complaining comments by non-ntr fans (as i seen in other game threads).
That's exactly why those tags are in the page... And yes, I know what NTR stands for...
Thanks harsha for bringing that up.

Last edited:
Reactions: harsha_26

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
i loved it :D
I don't see much people who congratulates you Kinky Shop and i dont understand why.
Why is there the same debate everywhere for everygames "Is this NTR? NO its not" damn guys chill !! Just appreciate the work of this dev! Nvm it was just a small message from a big fan of you !
Keep the good work, your game is amazing !!
(y)

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
i loved it :D
I don't see much people who congratulates you Kinky Shop and i dont understand why.
Why is there the same debate everywhere for everygames "Is this NTR? NO its not" damn guys chill !! Just appreciate the work of this dev! Nvm it was just a small message from a big fan of you !
Keep the good work, your game is amazing !!
(y)
Thanks man, really.
I just wish more people had that mindset that is: live more, enjoy more, complain less...

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Hey everyone,

Please pardon my ignorance as I haven't read any possible previous conversations and if this subject was tackled but I just want to say that today I played it for the first time and I want to ask: what's the deal with the hairy girl?! Is this part of the kink or it was just a mishap that (hopefully) will be corrected in time?

View attachment 896427

I have problems evaluating who's the hairiest one. MC or the girl?

I actually got into the build-up of that entire (last scene of this update) scene, the dirty talk was quite for my taste but once these close-ups popped in...the "mighty" tour collapsed faster than Bill Cosby's legacy.

Dev, if you are reading this, please/please have this corrected. I can only assume that you meant a bit of blonde fuzz (which I actually enjoy) but this one is straight hairy.
Does come up every now and again (see search) though I sincerely hope that Kinky Shop will stay true to their word and leave her just as she is – because I for one find her incredibly sexy.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Does come up every now and again (see search) though I sincerely hope that Kinky Shop will stay true to their word and leave her just as she is – because I for one find her incredibly sexy.
So she may show some small amount of body hair. A lot of that is a product of the lighting he was forced to use. The other is she is not an American girl, so body hair is not as taboo as in the States. Plus she is a god damned hotty.

• Angry
Reactions: bobsenplenty

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Since it's according to description choice based game, would choosing something lock me out of the some scenes or it's just accept/reject type of choice which would just skip some scenes if i don't want to see them? Mainly asking because i would want to see every scene that game has to offer in one playthrough and wouldn't want to get locked if i choose something wrong based on dialogue.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Since it's according to description choice based game, would choosing something lock me out of the some scenes or it's just accept/reject type of choice which would just skip some scenes if i don't want to see them? Mainly asking because i would want to see every scene that game has to offer in one playthrough and wouldn't want to get locked if i choose something wrong based on dialogue.
It's both, really.

Danna's story line for instance is split into three different routes the scenes of which may vary wildly as is indicated by the latest one which requires a certain choice to be made. That scene in itself offers multiple choices on how (far) to proceed with a bunch of variables tracking the scenes progression and also influencing Dane's stats. For example: bailing out the moment the Reverend proposes to have a closer look will set the same variables as bailing out sooner but leads to Dane having higher corruption and cuck points. How those variables and stats will affect the scenes to come remains to be seen. Or may be divulged by Kinky Shop, if asked nicely.

manani

Dec 20, 2017
Played for a bit and so far I have 3 observations.
1. It looks very nice.
2. Damn, that is one long prologue.
3. The protagonist have a lot of anger issues. I don't think I like him at all.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Well, i don't get it, in order to see DP scene you have to choose option that gives 1 cuck point whereas you can gather more sharing and corruption points by choosing other option which triggers bed scene with her but locks out DP scene. New sharing scene in this update should be continuation of previous scene and not locking player completely out of that content. That's why i don't like multiple branching choices and would at least understand it if you are choosing vanilla, but in this instance it should be unlocked when you are already talking about corrupting and sharing her.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Well, i don't get it, in order to see DP scene you have to choose option that gives 1 cuck point whereas you can gather more sharing and corruption points by choosing other option which triggers bed scene with her but locks out DP scene. New sharing scene in this update should be continuation of previous scene and not locking player completely out of that content. That's why i don't like multiple branching choices and would at least understand it if you are choosing vanilla, but in this instance it should be unlocked when you are already talking about corrupting and sharing her.
The moment the Reverend enters her ass while Marco's doing her front has her at corruption 11 and cuck 9 which isn't achievable any other way (lust path seems to cap at corruption 4 and cuck 3). So, I really don't get what you're trying to say here.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Is pregnancy tag appropriate for this game? As I see, there is only impregnation right now. Or maybe I'm wrong and didn't see it.

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Is pregnancy tag appropriate for this game? As I see, there is only impregnation right now. Or maybe I'm wrong and didn't see it.
There is impregnation in the game, but f-95 doesn't have this specific tag, so pregnancy is the next best thing...

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
The moment the Reverend enters her ass while Marco's doing her front has her at corruption 11 and cuck 9 which isn't achievable any other way (lust path seems to cap at corruption 4 and cuck 3). So, I really don't get what you're trying to say here.
You're correct about bigger amount of points, my bad. But what i'm trying to say is that if players chosen corrupting and sharing her in the dialogue choices that preludes 1 on 1 scene with her, they should also trigger DP scene in restaurant since it's basically same corruption/sharing path. The only difference is instead of bed sex she is masturbating thinking about the previous encounter in the restaurant, but if MC is already talking about sharing her, it's the same path. Granted, yea MC have utilitarian motives and he planed to set that with reverend despite her thinking it's for her pleasure, cuck points play the role for the sharing path, so it should be the same. If i've chosen sharing dialogue before bed sex scene i don't see the reason for locking me out of the same path DP scene.

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
You're correct about bigger amount of points, my bad. But what i'm trying to say is that if players chosen corrupting and sharing her in the dialogue choices that preludes 1 on 1 scene with her, they should also trigger DP scene in restaurant since it's basically same corruption/sharing path. The only difference is instead of bed sex she is masturbating thinking about the previous encounter in the restaurant, but if MC is already talking about sharing her, it's the same path. Granted, yea MC have utilitarian motives and he planed to set that with reverend despite her thinking it's for her pleasure, cuck points play the role for the sharing path, so it should be the same. If i've chosen sharing dialogue before bed sex scene i don't see the reason for locking me out of the same path DP scene.
It really is not the same. If you just paid attention to the dialogue itself on the one-on-one route, you'd notice that the narrative never gets to Danna doing anything with the man in the restaurant, therefore invalidating your point... She just shows herself to him and that's it.
You gotta keep in mind that once you choose one of the 3 paths with Danna, the other two are wiped out from existence... They never happened...
In one path she is sort of naive, hurted from previous relationships and in love with the MC.
In the other, she's been around and just wanna have fun dating the MC.
In the last one she's been used by the MC to get to whatever he set his mind to. At any stage of this path the MC can have second thoughts or Danna itself can back down at any stage reverting to the love or mixed love/lust routes described above.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
It really is not the same. If you just paid attention to the dialogue itself on the one-on-one route, you'd notice that the narrative never gets to Danna doing anything with the man in the restaurant, therefore invalidating your point... She just shows herself to him and that's it.
You gotta keep in mind that once you choose one of the 3 paths with Danna, the other two are wiped out from existence... They never happened...
In one path she is sort of naive, hurted from previous relationships and in love with the MC.
In the other, she's been around and just wanna have fun dating the MC.
In the last one she's been used by the MC to get to whatever he set his mind to. At any stage of this path the MC can have second thoughts or Danna itself can back down at any stage reverting to the love or mixed love/lust routes described above.
Yes, i paid attention to the dialogue, i just thought that previous encounter happened no matter which route player had picked, but you had an idea setting up past events based on first choice with her that branches paths going forward. Thanks for clarifying that. Third choice is most depraved and and i like it for now, as long as MC is participating and would be nice if that path includes some orgy and swinging scenes if you are planning making them at all.

Reactions: Kinky Shop
3.80 star(s) 68 Votes