Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Thanks for the reply! Was also curious, are there gonna be eventually different options on which route with a woman you want to go as well as harem?
There will be some sort of harem stuff, yes. But it will not be your usual harem and it will not be some neverending thing... Eventually you'll have to decide with who you want to be or the game will make that decision for you. and that's not something you'll want to see.

Erodaz

Oct 26, 2018
There will be some sort of harem stuff, yes. But it will not be your usual harem and it will not be some neverending thing... Eventually you'll have to decide with who you want to be or the game will make that decision for you. and that's not something you'll want to see.
Oh, looking forward even more now!

Reactions: Kinky Shop
D

Deleted member 2867548

Different strokes for different folks
Yeah, I know, but ARGH! I was really into the story and ok with the whole sex change thing, but when I got to the scene where we find that Dudette still had the factory equipment, I was just a bit irritated, cause that's not my thing. The story did have very good characters and great art. If it was like some other games Ive seen on here and had the option of turning off the trans and futa content, I'd have been much happier.

Reactions: bobsenplenty

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Yeah, I know, but ARGH! I was really into the story and ok with the whole sex change thing, but when I got to the scene where we find that Dudette still had the factory equipment, I was just a bit irritated, cause that's not my thing. The story did have very good characters and great art. If it was like some other games Ive seen on here and had the option of turning off the trans and futa content, I'd have been much happier.
It will be in the next update, but that means you'll not be romanticaly involved with Alex. She will not magically change sex... Would you cut your dick off if that was the condition for you to be loved and accepted by your wife? Same rules apply in this case.

Oct 15, 2020
That really sucks, so you are telling me that this MC is a "powerfull" guy, a "gangster", a guy that can use/have many girls, even share them to get things in the NTR route or love them himself, but he won't be able to get an harem and in the end he will have to choose? Wow such a bad guy, he can let other use his girl/s but he can't have more than one, such a gangster/bad guy.:cautious:

If you won't let people get an harem ending in the end and will force people to choose a LI, then you should not let the MC get with more than 1 person in all the game, because this kind of games where he is with "every girl" during all the game but then in the end he must choose one are really bad, either do it to the end or don't do it at all.

You have a NTR path with one girl, and will have one with all the girls probably, so he will not have to choose at the end in that path because he uses them and everyone else do to, but if he tries to get all the girls for himself then that's a problem and the game will force you to choose one or it will choose for you, makes sense...

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
That really sucks, so you are telling me that this MC is a "powerfull" guy, a "gangster", a guy that can use/have many girls, even share them to get things in the NTR route or love them himself, but he won't be able to get an harem and in the end he will have to choose? Wow such a bad guy, he can let other use his girl/s but he can't have more than one, such a gangster/bad guy.:cautious:

If you won't let people get an harem ending in the end and will force people to choose a LI, then you should not let the MC get with more than 1 person in all the game, because this kind of games where he is with "every girl" during all the game but then in the end he must choose one are really bad, either do it to the end or don't do it at all.

You have a NTR path with one girl, and will have one with all the girls probably, so he will not have to choose at the end in that path because he uses them and everyone else do to, but if he tries to get all the girls for himself then that's a problem and the game will force you to choose one or it will choose for you, makes sense...
Well, they did state that it will be 'some sort of' and 'not [the] ususal' harem stuff. So this may end up being tagged blackmail and/or sexual harassment instead. Which does sound pretty 'gangster' – at least to me. ;)

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Lovely story, I loved the prologue. Also want to thank you for being a G for putting the walkthrough decisions into the content automatically. I hope more storytellers follow suite.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020

1- You don't tell the dev how to write their story. I rag on DPC all the time for his plot holes etc in BADIK but I know it is his story to write.
2- The story makes sense. Being a good fella (or a very bad fella) doesn't mean he wants or needs 20 chicks occupying his busy time. He has shit to do!
3- He is not a role model, he is a guy who is playing the cards he was dealt. He has a past. He has regrets. He has some kind of a future. HE killed a bigger stronger opponent when he was just a kid. This is not someone who is living a harem kind of life. He is living a very personal kind of hell, mixed with moments of goodness.
4- You can express you do not like something, that is fine, but this dev is writing a very cool story, great renders, and is a great person. It is their story

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
It will be in the next update, but that means you'll not be romanticaly involved with Alex. She will not magically change sex... Would you cut your dick off if that was the condition for you to be loved and accepted by your wife? Same rules apply in this case.
Besides, Alex is a better girl than just about any other girl in the story. I am not gay, but going with her would not be a gay decision. She identifies as female, and is. He factory equipment is just what she has down below, to augment her greatness, and all the anal she will take for you, anytime you want. Plus she is a doll, a real angel, and fuck, who doesn't love a girl that is into muscle cars.... I mean seriously?!

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Impregnation, you mean. (F95 does not have that tag, sadly)
In one day? It doesn't.
AHHH now the elephant in the room, which I am not going to address... simply throw out there...
Besides the option to impregnate your current flame, how many other women from the past do you think have had the MC's kid????
I am claiming no insider knowledge. I am betting you will find out the answers relatively soonish...
Cheers!

• Angry
Reactions: EZ8lt

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Wow, I gotta say this game is an experience. I have to be honest, I initially disregarded it when I first saw this game in the latest updates (0.3 version), due to the warnings in the OP, thinking it only had 3 updates and already 2 warnings of things I don't enjoy (even though avoidable), so there can't be much else left for me to enjoy, right?

Well, I was wrong. I am impressed with the amount of content and with the devs craft here, well done! Throughout the story I was really immersed in the characters, their struggle and interactions, they felt real, if that makes sense. Which is basically the most important for me in adult games.

But I also have to mention that the prologue felt depressing at times, because I knew things had to go very wrong, and I was just waiting for it to happen. And I can't say I am not disappointed by Alex not being an option for me, I really liked her character (it's a me problem, I can't get over her major obstacle).

One thing that felt weird though, was Melinda, it felt like she didn't really fit that part of the story. I played paragon first, that's my canon route. Melinda's scenes were added on the chaotic route without major changes to MC's dialogue with Rachel, so on that route all MC's words felt hollow and fake, cheapening his relationship with Rachel. Maybe it's intentional, but then it wouldn't make sense for him to actually kill Jackie on that route. Doesn't matter much, that was just my impression.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, awesome job! I will keep an eye on this, hopefully I will be able to shift some support towards the dev by the next update. I really hope you will get this to completion.

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes