Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Thanks guys, for all the positive feedback you've been giving me since the start, and thank you albul for pointing the misspellings that still haunt my text. I'll make sure to fix that on the next update!

Sorry for taking this long to answer you, guys. I was working, and over there the internet is just awful...

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Thanks guys, for all the positive feedback you've been giving me since the start, and thank you albul for pointing the misspellings that still haunt my text. I'll make sure to fix that on the next update!

Sorry for taking this long to answer you, guys. I was working, and over there the internet is just awful...
Hey, you're just doing your best and- wait! Why aren't you working right now? Get back to work KinkyShop! I need the next update out before Christmas. Don't make me get my whip!
:p

• Haha
Reactions: Orlu and Kinky Shop

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
I haven't gotten out of the prologue yet but from what I have played this is a very interesting story line...

I'd like to finally get through this but mostly right now it sits on the main screen with the music on loop to help me get through some of the stuff I've been studying for.

Hopefully soon I will get through this and be able to really comment on this further....

The one thing I can for sure comment on is I had a similar incident to MC with some other dude and my gf and I am lucky as hell that I got off because the pos slapped her ass before I laid him out and thankfully I had enough witnesses.

Either way so far so good I am enjoying what I can between my studies and the volunteer work I do as a result of the classes/training I have to take due to it.

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
Somewhere i read dev mentioned thought it is not NTR, he would like to keep the "tag", But, somehow he changed now. It's okay, it's not NTR, but please add in the genre kink called "MMF (avoidable)". Yes, you already mentioned sharing is avoidable in hardcoded lines but if you add it in genre category, it will be good too.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please use this site the right way .. lube it up and rub it the tender fruitful manner:
Somewhere i read dev mentioned thought it is not NTR, he would like to keep the "tag", But, somehow he changed now. It's okay, it's not NTR, but please add in the genre kink called "MMF (avoidable)". Yes, you already mentioned sharing is avoidable in hardcoded lines but if you add it in genre category, it will be good too.
We got special section for proposed tags and reactions ... do check it out and show your motives there.
https://f95zone.to/forums/features-request.13/

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Update:

Hi guys.
Sorry for being a little absent the last few days. Cyberpunk had that effect on me, sorry.
As I told you guys before, I am implementing a lot of changes to the game UI. To be honest, I had to remake the whole game code to get to what I intended to from the start.
I think the video will do better by showing it than my explanation.
Don't mind the sound being played like 2 seconds ahead of the video. It's my first video ever, and I had no idea what I was doing.
Since the video is tagged as 18+ on youtube, you guys will have to watch it over there.

Reactions: DonkeyFace

Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
Great game! The sharing scene was awesome. If there is a sharing path in this game given the good writing and graphics it could be the best such content in this site.

yoLanda!?

May 7, 2018
This one is really good but the Narrator lines really pisses me of , if possible make like a director's cut style option thing cuz ,it's really immersion breaking.

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
This one is really good but the Narrator lines really pisses me of , if possible make like a director's cut style option thing cuz ,it's really immersion breaking.
I'm revising all the text and toning the narrator down a notch.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
anyone know what is the name of the song (or who made it) that is in most of the game? i see its Upcoming joy_free.mp3 in the game files

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
I'm revising all the text and toning the narrator down a notch.
I think like he suggested you should keep it as a togglable option. I personally enjoy narrators talking to the player, so having the option to have him or not would be best for both sides.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
There will be some sort of harem stuff, yes. But it will not be your usual harem and it will not be some neverending thing... Eventually you'll have to decide with who you want to be or the game will make that decision for you. and that's not something you'll want to see.
I'm glad you're up front about that as there are many games that I refer to as faux harems that have no consequences to pursuing every girl then hit you with the 'must choose' hammer out of nowhere.

Unfortunately it also means I won't be playing as I know that 'must choose' hammer is waiting for me here too. Godspeed.

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes