King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Should you replay this game, you would do good to see that fate does the choosing 4 us:

Fate makes us end up empty handed and down the rabid babe hole in the peak of our lust.

Fate also makes us end up with the boss babe doing the bidding of same such bad apples like
leo di caprio or brad pit - thinking of themselves as some gods gift to women,
who are here just to adorn and be their play thing,
all the while faking feeling sorry 4 themselves
”cause of being such a juicy piece of meat 4 literally lots of gurls
to get hell bent over on chasing them.

Just embrace the fact that being a force of lust
and making panties drop all around you
does not make you less of one
entitled + maniacal + immature + narcisist,
getting your way with gurls left and right because:
well, it is what you do.

Just be happy to game every bit of these happy to please babes and let fate have the last say.
Yeah sure fate :sneaky: seems legit .And the point I made was illogical right

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Any approximate release date??
About a month from now. Give it or take.

What I have done so far:

- 266 renders done;
- 266 renders photoshopped;
- 5000 written code lines;
- Added 5 new songs to the game and the music room;
- 9 new animations (including 2 status screens animations);
- Included option to remove transexual content from the game (you must start over to access this option);
- Included option to remove sharing content from the game (you must start over to access this option);
- Complete game UI overhaul;
- Introduction of (Shorty)a new female character to the game.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Goddamn this game is just on another level, Its a marvelous piece of finest cinema is what it is.
Extremely excited for the its future and hope to see much more from Kinky Shop.

Kinky Shop if you do read this, this game is a masterpiece, mad props to you for achieving what you have achieved. This one rivals the best games on here and even excels in certain aspects. Definitely a must play and deserves to be among the top. All the best to you in all your future projects.

Are there any previous projects as well ? This is one hell of a game for a first time developer, but if it is I can only imagine how future ones will be even better (something I cant imagine)

Also, the main female character Danna is just the perfect type of female that appeals to me the most, her features and body perfect. Hope many more beautiful characters get introduced.

Trans personally not my cup of tea but it was beautifully integrated and although I chose it I gather its optional so win win.
And NTR was a very superb addition, perfectly handled, a very pleasant surprise, optional too so those not wanting it can avoid, personally I am very happy to see NTR in a game of this league and quality. Hope it continues to be a part in future too.

All in all I am all praises for this one, I like every aspect and find nothing lacking, and hope all the best for the game and dev.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
I dont think this game has been featured on the featured games on main page right ? This definitely needs to be among the featured games, its a nobrainer. Anyone recommended it to be featured yet ?

Reactions: Kinky Shop

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Danna is hot as fuck, but after that prologue, I’m too invested in Rachel or even Alex. Guess I’m just a hopeless romantic at heart, lol.;)
I'm interested in that girl you cheated with... Melinda was it? I hope she makes a come back and we can do more cheating scumbag shit together :sneaky:

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Latest update for those hungry for news:

Unlocked

Hi guys,
My buddy Spidey96 sent me the nicest message a couple days ago (thank you so much for your kindness Spidey) and the text bellow is part of my answer to him. But as I was answering him, I came to the conclusion that his question about the next update release date must be in everyone's head by now.
So here it goes:
I'm working onboard the NS-44 until February 17, and the internet access here sucks hard. Only now I managed to login into my patreon account. Once I'm back home, I'll focus on finishing the next update. There are still a lot of renders to go, but I hope I'll be able to deliver it on march's first week (fingers crossed). I guess I'm now paying the for creating so many paths on the earlier versions.
I'm really looking forward to release this update! I think that my renders, animations and my coding overall quality have improved quite a bit since last update and I hope you guys will be able to notice it once this update is out.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Hi guys,
My buddy Spidey96 sent me the nicest message a couple days ago (thank you so much for your kindness Spidey) and the text bellow is part of my answer to him.
It's kind of hard to read tone on text, sometimes. But am I interpreting it right to say that the message wasn't nice at all? I am naturally a sarcastic smart-ass, so that may just be my own bias.

Anyway, can't wait for the next update.

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes