Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Life has made choices 4 the man all his life, love came a”knocking a lot of times so he gave in and bit the dust off babes.
Good that he now has the reigns and stopped giving in some time before choices were decided on top of him.
It is a good sight, the babe to model and hone onto your throbbing will and desires of the heart.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Wow! What an amazing game! Just started today and still in the prologue (man you weren't kidding how long it is) and I'm already hooked. Can't wait to see more updates to the story and already dreading the end of the prologue after witnessing that heart-wrenching emotional scene reconnecting with Rachel on the pier. I almost don't want to know why they aren't still together in the current timeline, after reassuring her he still loved her, wants to marry her and have a bunch of kids, and grow old together....yeah, that's not her in his bed.

Anyway, great job overall, and after playing a good chunk of the prologue, immediately had to go to Patreon and support this great game.

Reactions: Kinky Shop

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Are we forced to stay with Danna or is it possible to dump her? I know I'm biased for Rachel, and currently that's not possible, but unless its Alex or Charlie, I just have zero interest in anyone else at this point, which is ridiculous because she's hot. Hopefully we'll have some more options in the next updates.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
PLease do play this game .. the prologue is there for info and enjoyment purposes .. you have no control, it is done!
Are we forced to stay with Danna or is it possible to dump her? I know I'm biased for Rachel, and currently that's not possible, but unless its Alex or Charlie, I just have zero interest in anyone else at this point, which is ridiculous because she's hot. Hopefully we'll have some more options in the next updates.
This means that Dana is your fk toy 4 now to use and abuse to get by in this intricate mob oriented game.
You are no getting any gurl 4 keeps, just 4 fun, your life ended when YOU SHOT THE DAMN COP, SON!!!!

Here, sing this with me:
I shot the sheriff ...
But I did not shoot the deputy!
Oh .. No .. Noooooo!
I shot the sheriff ...
But I did not shoot the deputy!

This your game, go git!

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Played this through to end of current content.
I honestly didn`t find the Prologue too long at all but then I got into the story and characters. Skipping it means you actually are missing out on some really great character development and storyline. I loved Candy and damn she is hot - much more than nerdy, sticklike Rachel (plus those glasses, ugh). I think I will probably stick with Danna as she has a fun, sexy, personality and a body made for lust...
Might just go love route since that keeps her exclusive to MC.

Great work so far, well done.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I would have liked to get lost in there, the golden days of many babes and so care free invincible times 4 us.
Then The MC went and did the unthinkable, he had it so good so many years,
Then he decided he was better than the show runners of his place ... good thing he got out when he did.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
We don't have a date for the next update, but this is the latest news from the dev:

Unlocked

Hy guys!
I'm just passing by to tell you that I'm back at home after my 14-days shift onboard the NS-44 Laguna Star.
For the next 20 days, I'll be writing code and rendering nonstop. I'm not going to lie; there is a lot of work to do.
I'll keep you posted on my progress.
Thanks for your patience.
Man, it's good to be back!

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hi guys,

Sorry for being absent these past couple of weeks.
First of all, I want to thank you all for giving my game a go. Also, thank you, guys, for your kind words.

The 0.4.1 version is cooking. I'm working on it. It's a lot of work, but I bet you guys will be pleased when it's out. I'm also working hard on animations this time, so it will take longer to get ready.

Because of that, I'm also starting to learn some Adobe premiere and after-effects to make them better.

Bear with me, guys!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Hi guys,

Sorry for being absent these past couple of weeks.
First of all, I want to thank you all for giving my game a go. Also, thank you, guys, for your kind words.

The 0.4.1 version is cooking. I'm working on it. It's a lot of work, but I bet you guys will be pleased when it's out. I'm also working hard on animations this time, so it will take longer to get ready.

Because of that, I'm also starting to learn some Adobe premiere and after-effects to make them better.

Bear with me, guys!
Always happy to see a proof of life post so we know that they aren't holding you hostage on a ship ;)

Take care of yourself!

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
Haha, seems like players spent more time AVOIDING the game that actually playing it. :unsure:

So tell me, after I AVOID the futa content, AVOID the sharing content and I suppose AVOID the NTR,
is there really any of the game left to play? :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Haha, seems like players spent more time AVOIDING the game that actually playing it. :unsure:

So tell me, after I AVOID the futa content, AVOID the sharing content and I suppose AVOID the NTR,
is there really any game left to play?:LOL:

OH, hey, that's great.

You used the word avoid and put stuff after it and attempted a funny.

So cute.

Can I keep you?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
:ROFLMAO: Well I tried:cry:
(y)
It seems you're trying to avoid answering the Lady's question... Beware though, she's a fickle thing at times and may dump you on her legendary discard pile should you stop to amuse her.

You also missed the obvious point of asking about the prologue: like if one avoids it, is there still a game?!
(Seriously though, I'd play it for Danna alone. Well done, Kinky Shop. Glad you're back on shore, safe and sound.)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I loved Alex and Mc had all his best fun yet in that prologue ... DO N0T SK1P IT!
i LIKED THE FUN OF GOING NOWHERE RELATIONSHIPs when MC is a loose cannon cop killer.
Making him endeering to the point you do not notice he killed the sherriff ...
Then the new way, still mob oriented, still babe oriented, now in control of ...
controling others through bombshell remote ... cannot wait to see where this is gooing.
Hi Mr!

It's been a while since we last spoke, man. It was not this time. They tried, though... :sneaky:

is there really any of the game left to play? :unsure:

OH, hey, that's great.

You used the word avoid and put stuff after it and attempted a funny.

So cute.

Can I keep you?
:ROFLMAO: Well I tried:cry:
(y)
It seems you're trying to avoid answering the Lady's question... Beware though, she's a fickle thing at times and may dump you on her legendary discard pile should you stop to amuse her.

You also missed the obvious point of asking about the prologue: like if one avoids it, is there still a game?!
(Seriously though, I'd play it for Danna alone. Well done, Kinky Shop. Glad you're back on shore, safe and sound.)

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020

Danna is hot as fuck, but after that prologue, I’m too invested in Rachel or even Alex. Guess I’m just a hopeless romantic at heart, lol.;)

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
That really sucks, so you are telling me that this MC is a "powerfull" guy, a "gangster", a guy that can use/have many girls, even share them to get things in the NTR route or love them himself, but he won't be able to get an harem and in the end he will have to choose? Wow such a bad guy, he can let other use his girl/s but he can't have more than one, such a gangster/bad guy.:cautious:

If you won't let people get an harem ending in the end and will force people to choose a LI, then you should not let the MC get with more than 1 person in all the game, because this kind of games where he is with "every girl" during all the game but then in the end he must choose one are really bad, either do it to the end or don't do it at all.

You have a NTR path with one girl, and will have one with all the girls probably, so he will not have to choose at the end in that path because he uses them and everyone else do to, but if he tries to get all the girls for himself then that's a problem and the game will force you to choose one or it will choose for you, makes sense...
Exactly my thoughts you phrase it well . The guy who literally killed someone for force kissing his gf and he is sharing his girl now how this even make sense ?
The big bad MC can share but can't have a harem ? I think there should atleast be an option because this MC can pull it off and won't even look weired doing it .

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I don't think he needs a harem per se, but maybe a throuple/poly-amorous/mini-harem with a couple girls only. I'd say that's a slightly more realistic compromise. That way I can be greedy and keep my Rachel + Alex ending, lol.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Should you replay this game, you would do good to see that fate does the choosing 4 us:

Fate makes us end up empty handed and down the rabid babe hole in the peak of our lust.

Fate also makes us end up with the boss babe doing the bidding of same such bad apples like
leo di caprio or brad pit - thinking of themselves as some gods gift to women,
who are here just to adorn and be their play thing,
all the while faking feeling sorry 4 themselves
”cause of being such a juicy piece of meat 4 literally lots of gurls
to get hell bent over on chasing them.

Just embrace the fact that being a force of lust
and making panties drop all around you
does not make you less of one
entitled + maniacal + immature + narcisist,
getting your way with gurls left and right because:
well, it is what you do.

I'm glad you're up front about that as there are many games that I refer to as faux harems that have no consequences to pursuing every girl then hit you with the 'must choose' hammer out of nowhere.

Unfortunately it also means I won't be playing as I know that 'must choose' hammer is waiting for me here too. Godspeed.
Exactly my thoughts you phrase it well . The guy who literally killed someone for force kissing his gf and he is sharing his girl now how this even make sense ?
The big bad MC can share but can't have a harem ? I think there should atleast be an option because this MC can pull it off and won't even look weired doing it .
I don't think he needs a harem per se, but maybe a throuple/poly-amorous/mini-harem with a couple girls only. I'd say that's a slightly more realistic compromise. That way I can be greedy and keep my Rachel + Alex ending, lol.
Just be happy to game every bit of these happy to please babes and let fate have the last say.

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes