brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
None of the characters who the MC is with is related to him.
But in the prologue he refers to the woman as auntie, which I think still falls under the requirements of the label. Especially because it gives off big incest vibes (the only other option is to call her mommy which is also incest vibes so...)

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
But in the prologue he refers to the woman as auntie, which I think still falls under the requirements of the label. Especially because it gives off big incest vibes (the only other option is to call her mommy which is also incest vibes so...)
But the GF calls him daddy by default, doesn't mean it's incest.

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
But the GF calls him daddy by default, doesn't mean it's incest.
Huge difference between MC calling someone that's known him since he was a child and says they can't tell his mom about their relationship because she'd be pissed "auntie" and his girlfriend calling him daddy... I know you must know that. At this point, I feel like you're arguing about it just for the sake of arguing about it.

People don't normally call each other aunt/uncle during sex. The relationship MC had with her was pretty much familial. Reading the scenes with them as someone with absolutely no bone in my body that finds incest kinky made me uncomfortable. There should be an incest tag.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Huge difference between MC calling someone that's known him since he was a child and says they can't tell his mom about their relationship because she'd be pissed "auntie" and his girlfriend calling him daddy... I know you must know that. At this point, I feel like you're arguing about it just for the sake of arguing about it.

People don't normally call each other aunt/uncle during sex. The relationship MC had with her was pretty much familial. Reading the scenes with them as someone with absolutely no bone in my body that finds incest kinky made me uncomfortable. There should be an incest tag.
I can see what you're saying but it's all just an 'incest fetish' that the characters in-game have it seems. I DON'T think they are actually related, Kinky Shop are they actually related?

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
I can see what you're saying but it's all just an 'incest fetish' that the characters in-game have it seems. I DON'T think they are actually related, Kinky Shop are they actually related?
Hm, well if that's the case, I'd at least appreciate a warning in the OP since it's unavoidable.

kantigura

Mar 17, 2019

They are not related by blood or by law(step siblings/parents) It is just a role-play kink.

NyVar

May 23, 2020
Bittersweet Epilogue :) In a good way. (Some dull writing and unnessesary scentenses, but other than that - Perfect!)
Triggered something personal there :p Ended better for him though x) Will check out next updates, definately.

Erodaz

Oct 26, 2018
Next update is being cooked and it will be focused on story development and further immersion on MC's past back when he fled to London. It usually takes two months to get propperly cooked, so to speak.
Looking forward to it, so the next update is gonna talk more about his past?

Reactions: Kinky Shop
3.80 star(s) 68 Votes