NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
I don't hate her but I also don't really trust her. I want to but that scene was done in such a weird way (what she's saying doesn't match what she's doing, that kiss was too long, etc.) So yeah... She's just meh to me, I don't really care about her.

Edit: But tbf I think dev said that she didn't actually cheat but I am a stuborn fuck and when I set my mind on something it's really hard to convince me otherwise.
I agree. I don't really care about her because of that too. No one can convince me that that kiss looks forced, it looks like a normal sensual kiss. But it has to look normal because if it was obvious that she's being forced to kiss him Mc wouldn't have broken up with her and the whole story would be different.

So I think that the whole scene is executed poorly on purpose because without it, things wouldn't have unfolded tha way they did which is a shame, I actually liked her before that.

Housewife

Oct 22, 2016
I have conflicting feelings after that. it feels like these are two different games - before Dana's appearance and after. I can't say whether this is good or bad, but it doesn't look very logical yet.
btw hope next time we'll see Dana with a nice vibro buttplug :devilish:

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
Keep it up Kinky Shop - one of not very many stories where the NPCs seem to have their own agenda. Just hope that you don't write yourself into a corner in the future, like a certain someone who did this in book format. (y)

Reactions: Kinky Shop

mythor55

Oct 1, 2018
poor mc. There are things that do not change. As a boy he sees the girl he likes kissing with another. And as an adult he sees his girlfriend fucking another guy. He's really not what we could call an alpha
A constant Alpha only exists in your dreams or in some Beta-movies. :)

Last edited:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
any ntr content available ? and if so are they main content or like teasers ?
After prologue, the first update (recent update) in the game is NTR update. So, yeah, as you mentioned, yes, it is main content. Don't worry about prologue, you have the "skip" option. After that, it's all depends on your choices.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
For me it's Beta-games when the MC can fuck every girl, but the girls can't fuck every man. :)
Girls having access to every man in game are nothing but sl*ts. They won't be called as "love interests" or "vanilla" anymore. Atleast in MC's point of view. That's my opinion.

If you think otherwise, as you said harem games are beta-games for you, then good for you. It's your opinion.

mythor55

Oct 1, 2018
Girls having access to every man in game are nothing but sl*ts. They won't be called as "love interests" or "vanilla" anymore. Atleast in MC's point of view. That's my opinion.

If you think otherwise, as you said harem games are beta-games for you, then good for you. It's your opinion.
Man and woman have the same rights whether whore or gigolo.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Then the MC probably came with a time machine from the darkest Middle Ages. First of all, how can anyone still think that men are allowed to fuck anything that has not fled up a tree at a count of three, but women even when it comes to games should always be virgins and otherwise wear a chastity belt ?!

A wise woman once sang: "Girls just want to have fun"

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 68 Votes