desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Yeah, fairly sure Jackie survived since at the end her eye turns and looks at "you". Also I believe Kinky Shop said so or eluded to it on this thread (somewhere).

As for Anderson I want to see a drastic change of scenery, we've seen the MC's "hometown" and... well... his bedroom somewhere in Europe (maybe?). Just would be interesting to see the MC in the middle of a small town, sticking out like a sore thumb, and trying to reconcile with Anderson and Rachel (if possible).

Not sure which person I want to see first - Alex, Rachel, or Charlie. LOL
I personally want to see that fuckin cheerleader... god damn the cheating stuff was SO hot.

Reactions: Kinky Shop

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Guys, I gotta say...

You gave me a lot to think about...
If I was Jackie I'd be cursing the voices a lot right now...
On the other hand if I was Danna I'd say you are spending too much time with MC...
Alex would say you all are good guys and good guys don't do this kind of thing...
Planting ideas on my mind like that...
Thanks a lot by the way!

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
Olha, tá mt bonito, mas tem mt texto, pra q isso td, fiquei com tanta preguiça q passei no ctrl e perdi toda historia, as vezes menos é mais. Gosto do genero, já joguei tds q tem ai, tirando a parte do brilho no começo q me deixo puto e o tanto d texto, as modelos são bonitas, bem renderizado, mas n me agrado com tanta coisa, joga My Wife Star, The office Wife, até Dmd, texto fácil d ler, agradavel, dizem só o q importa, n enrola, isso envolve bem + o publico... Só uma crítica construtiva pq sei q é br e qro t ajudar

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Olha, tá mt bonito, mas tem mt texto, pra q isso td, fiquei com tanta preguiça q passei no ctrl e perdi toda historia, as vezes menos é mais. Gosto do genero, já joguei tds q tem ai, tirando a parte do brilho no começo q me deixo puto e o tanto d texto, as modelos são bonitas, bem renderizado, mas n me agrado com tanta coisa, joga My Wife Star, The office Wife, até Dmd, texto fácil d ler, agradavel, dizem só o q importa, n enrola, isso envolve bem + o publico... Só uma crítica construtiva pq sei q é br e qro t ajudar
Rapaz, fico até sem saber o que te dizer...
A essência do termo VN é ser text based... Não quero te entristecer, ofender ou chatear de forma alguma, mas fazer uma VN ou jogá-la só pelo fap quando a estória é boa...
Eu já postei aqui no f95 a respeito de ser muito prolixo. Ao mesmo tempo isso é uma falha e uma qualidade. E infelizmente essa é uma característica minha. Tem gente que ama o excesso descritivo de cenas e tem gente assim como você que odeia. Não importa o que eu fizer sempre vai ter alguém insatisfeito nesse aspecto.
Sendo assim prefiro não agir contra uma característica inerente minha.
Shotz, por favor não fique chateado comigo. E eu te agradeço sinceramente pelo seu feedback e sempre que possível, tento me moldar pra atender às necessidades do público que se dispõe a me dar conselhos, mas a questão do excesso de texto não vai mudar.
Grande abraço Shotz e o próximo update vai ser na rota cuck da Danna. Pelos jogos que você mencionou tenho certeza que você vai gostar muito.

English version:

Man, I don't know what to say...
VNs are supposed to be text based... I don't wanto to upset you in any way but making a VN or playing it just to fap quen story is nice...
I already posted here on F95 about being wordy. This is a quality and a flaw at the same time. Some people love it, some hate it. It doesn't matter what I do in that regard, there will always be people complaining.
That being said I'll just stick with the wordy thing.
I thank you sincerelly for your feedback and know I always try to accomodate the player's needs, but the wordy thing is here to stay.
The next update will be on Danna's cuck route. From the games you mentioned I am sure you will like it very much.

Last edited:

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
A essência do termo VN é ser text based... Não quero te entristecer, ofender ou chatear de forma alguma, mas fazer uma VN ou jogá-la só pelo fap quando a estória é boa...
Eu já postei aqui no f95 a respeito de ser muito prolixo. Ao mesmo tempo isso é uma falha e uma qualidade. E infelizmente essa é uma característica minha. Tem gente que ama o excesso descritivo de cenas e tem gente assim como você que odeia. Não importa o que eu fizer sempre vai ter alguém insatisfeito nesse aspecto.
Shotz, por favor não fique chateado comigo. E eu te agradeço sinceramente pelo seu feedback e sempre que possível, tento me moldar pra atender às necessidades do público que se dispõe a me dar conselhos, mas a questão do excesso de texto não vai mudar.
Grande abraço Shotz e o próximo update vai ser na rota cuck da Danna. Pelos jogos que você mencionou tenho certeza que você vai gostar muito.
Vou dar uma 2 chance e ler

M'95

May 17, 2019

Vou dar uma 2 chance e ler
How about adding some english translations, hhm? If you want to talk to each other privately in your native language why not use DM?

Reactions: Darx45

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
There is Google Translator for that.
Yes, there is. And while it was instrumental in gathering what you replied to shotzpro (as I sadly only know very little Portuguese) and ultimately led to me 'liking' your post, there is also 1.5 of the general rules asking for any non-English post to be accompanied by an appropriate translation (which reasonably shifts the work of translating it from the many shoulders of the readers to those of the poster).

Reactions: MrFriendly

M'95

May 17, 2019
There is Google Translator for that.
I tried to be nice and suggest a way to talk to eachother in your own language instead of being an asshole and just reporting the posts because you break a rule.

Instead it seems you like to be the asshole in this instance, good job (y)

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
M'95 and Hordragg

I'm sorry for my behavior. I'll try and fix that ok. I understand I was a jerk back there and for that I'm sorry.
I'll edit my answer in portuguese so you guys can understand it.

• Love
Reactions: M'95

Mwrp

Jul 27, 2018
Whoa dude , this game surprised me.I didn;t expect a story at all Let alone engaging one. Last sex scene kinda dragged and how MCs intro was I didn't expect someone happy . Anyway but loved the intro chapter and Loved the Jackie character. Hope you keep focusing on the story. And I guess better face models. But It's good attempt for first game.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Very interesting and good looking game!
Thank goodness there isn't a super young MC, that along got me interested.
Girls look good, and the setting looks gritty and great, and able to avoid NTR makes for a big win for me.
Thanks and keep up the good work!

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes