Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Hi Crimson,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey Kinky!

Glad to see the new update out, I was just asking if I am not on the sharing/ntr path, but want to see more action (instead of just dialogue) on the love path, if I should just wait on the next update?

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
That's okay for you but generally non-ntr fans mentality works different. When a Li is made so easy to go with NTR, non-ntr fans won't like it even if it is avoidable. That's why danna became a scapegoat figure for non-ntr players. And in this update, if you are not a fan of ntr, then there is literally little to zero sex content. Upto now, there is only prologue & ntr update, How you think non-ntr fans will get interested by this game?

Yeah, when dev give breakup option to danna and also let us to be with other Lis from past, this game will become exciting for non-ntr fans too. Upto that, most of non-ntr fans will ignore this except some like you.

Note: Even if dev gives some emotional past to danna & MC relationship, just to let us be okay with danna, the damage is already done.
New players can read my post that was posted in past update and take decision according to your preference.
And next update came. So, where's the content? Don't say me that story progression is also termed as "content". You very well know what "content" means in adult VNs. I hope you don't act smart and answer me honestly.
I'm still waiting for a clarification from dev. So, that, me as a Non-NTR fan will clarify on every update of this game thread for new Non-NTR fans on what this game really gives to Non-NTR fans, before they take decision to play game or not.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Spyder, hi!

The story content already included in the sharing route will be inserted into the vanilla routes (love and lust) on the next update. I'll start working on it by Monday and I'll release it as soon as I get that done.
Try not to mix sex scenes with story bites, that way everyone will get something in every update.

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hey Kinky!

Glad to see the new update out, I was just asking if I am not on the sharing/ntr path, but want to see more action (instead of just dialogue) on the love path, if I should just wait on the next update?
Hi again, Crimsonfiend!

Sadly you'll have to wait some more. My initial intention was to release the second day as a whole, with all the paths done.
But since I was already working on the yellow path at the end of the last update (0.3.1), I decided to keep going (you know, the code for that path was still fresh on my mind).
Sadly, it was taking much longer than I initially intended. So I opted to make a partial release with the content I had already made.
I understand that some players became frustrated because of that. It's normal to feel that way when you're waiting for so long and don't have your expectations met in the end. By the way, thank you for being so understanding.
Monday, I'll start working on the blue and red paths.
After reading and reflecting on some replies to this thread, I'm inclined to try and make an option to turn Alex into a female by player's choice. But let me be clear: I'm not making any promises on that issue. First I'll create a poll for my patrons to help me decide.

So, I think that's it.

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Okay, I have a question ...

Why do my saves of "Life Changes for Keeley" appear in this game? :KEK:

View attachment 1070323
Hi Hanvenless,

I don't know exactly why this glitch happened to be honest. That was curious, to say the least.
Then I talked with my coding wizard Canto Forte and he said something like "It is persistent data stored by the system that gets mismatched". Then he told me how to fix that and I fixed it on my source code. Thanks a lot, Canto Forte!

This fix will come in the next update. My advice to all players is: store your game saves in a dedicated folder and put them aside. It's certain that all your registry saves (The ones you find when you install an updated version even if you deleted the previous version) will not be recognized by the next version since I changed the save folder Id exactly to avoid renpy mixing up saves from 2 different games.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is why I always start fresh, like I wanna have my Alex fix.
Then the heavens open up and Ra comes down to cheer me up, while having Me time.
Intro is pretty deep.
So lovable, so moist ... a treasure to relive any chance I get.

Reactions: Lou111

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Error when trying to save/load,
Exception: unknown keyword arguments: fromPause 'and' fromMain,
Additionally after choosing a name it black screens at the transition.
Fixed the save/load error as for the other one I can't really replicate the issue as it works fine for me but what you can do for an easy quick fix there is that turn on skip for just a second.

grohotor

May 15, 2020
So it says:

sharing content is disabled
Any sharing scenes and/or decisions, on that matter, will not longer be present in your playthrough
Though, some dialogue or reference might still be present, for the sake of the story itself.

Does it still happen but we don't see it or do we avoid it. because it seems like former to me.

Emirakb

Feb 26, 2020
There is a problem on android save-load doesnt work and when you with danna in bed its jest freeze no matter what i restart its still freeze same spot

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I'm not trying to start a discussion here or to make any excuses. But have you ever asked yourself how hard and time-consuming it is to create a sex animation? It's so much easier and faster when you make them using 3dlight instead of Iray, which is the case with my renders.
I just played the game in its current version. I can remember - the last time I played this you only had the Danna Scene without the prologue and I complained about the sex scene because it felt detached and way to abstract. (and that Danna is some human wookie hyprid bc of her hairy body ^^)

And you proofed me right - because everything in the prologue feels better and more real.
Imho more renders and meatier updates are always better than animations. They are great (when done right), but they are so time intensive - they need some serious render farm to have them and still be able to render your stills to get some content done.

At the sharing stuff - one of the reviews sounded like we have tons of sharing in here ... there are only hints and the dialog with Danna - and even there you can pick answers that at max let her show of herself and are not really sharing.

But I think that that is what we have here with the MC - he lost everything and because of that he does not open up anymore. So even if he "loves" someone he will never go all in and therefore he is willingly showing of or even sharing them, just for his pleasure.

I really enjoyed the game so far and hope you can keep up with the great work.

Edit: About Alex ... there are 2 sides. Yes it might be quite easy to change her into a female to keep her as a LI - but on the otherside ... she is no female. So when you dont like dicks on chicks, you just cant have her. I think it is okay that you cant have all the girls in a game and when the decision is LI or just friends that this is fine by me.

• Angry
Reactions: genthrow

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Taking more time to load than other comparatively big games like ataegina. Playing on android. Problem only for me ??
& "Image 123 not found".....

Last edited:
Reactions: Cepovi

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
Taking more time to load than other comparatively big games like ataegina. Playing on android. Problem only for me ??
& "Image 123 not found".....
It's happening for me as well, i remembered that it used to not be like this bad, but had a VERY long load. I was fine with it before, but now i can't load ANY scenes lol.​

Reactions: Paapi

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
This is why I always start fresh, like I wanna have my Alex fix.
Then the heavens open up and Ra comes down to cheer me up, while having Me time.

So lovable, so moist ... a treasure to relive any chance I get.
And it is important that all the players do the same since new code tags are added all the time to keep track of the choices the player made so far for future use...
On this last update, for example; I added quite a few tags back on the previous night's (Danna and MC) code. If the player chooses to play from old saves it is certain that he will play a broken game.

• Hey there
Reactions: Canto Forte

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
It's happening for me as well, i remembered that it used to not be like this bad, but had a VERY long load. I was fine with it before, but now i can't load ANY scenes lol.​
I can't help with that, sorry. It's third party's. Also, there is no ''image 123'' whatsoever on my game.

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes