Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I got the same problem, however, Dark Assassin's works fine.
It would be best to send a pm to the guy who made the port version. I don't think he is watching this thread closely, and I'm not touching that.

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
Game class !! but in moments it is very difficult for perception! ((((BUT what can I say, life is cruel and it can be even worse !!!

Reactions: Kinky Shop

MisterDan

Feb 20, 2019
I got to the pier part where MC and Rachel get back together, my brain melted with how silly it was. Oooh, I missed, Ooh I love u, I love u too, lets live happily ever after, wiping the past month(s) as if nothing happened :oops: :rolleyes: :cautious: . Hope things improves because I need my brain at least somewhat solid. Sorry, had to get this off my chest.

The Alex story is good, makes up for what happens right after :giggle:.

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I got to the pier part where MC and Rachel get back together, my brain melted with how silly it was. Oooh, I missed, Ooh I love u, I love u too, lets live happily ever after, wiping the past month(s) as if nothing happened :oops: :rolleyes: :cautious: . Hope things improves because I need my brain at least somewhat solid. Sorry, had to get this off my chest.

The Alex story is good, makes up for what happens right after :giggle:.
What's her name, buddy? The name of the one who broke you.

Last edited:

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
MisterDan its kind of right, plus i would completely agree if the game ends with a happy ending between Alex and the MC (that story was really touching) or with Charlie (was my fav. part of the game, she is top tier gf-mama right there, would be cool if we could reconnect with her after all those 17 years) and of course best bro Anderson hope he is allright, Danna is a kinky girl but dont see her becoming more than fuck buddies and Rachel... if she is dead... i hope she remains dead... sorry for that dev.

Reactions: MisterDan

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
MisterDan its kind of right, plus i would completely agree if the game ends with a happy ending between Alex and the MC (that story was really touching) or with Charlie (was my fav. part of the game, she is top tier gf-mama right there, would be cool if we could reconnect with her after all those 17 years) and of course best bro Anderson hope he is allright, Danna is a kinky girl but dont see her becoming more than fuck buddies and Rachel... if she is dead... i hope she remains dead... sorry for that dev.
We will get there, Snake. There is a lot of stuff due to happen until we get to that point with the story. But the girls will be back. That's certain.
Now, about MisterDan's comment: Even if he was 100% right, that doesn't give anyone the right to be mean about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: MisterDan

MisterDan

Feb 20, 2019
Even if he was 100% right, that doesn't give anyone the right to be mean about it.
Dude, you and I have a different notion of what mean is. I get it, this your baby but read past the tease.

You have to see how one comes from the Alex t story arc finale on the same pier going to the reunion is weird at the very least.

Jun 15, 2017
This may seem farfetched but I have a feeling there will be real incest content in the future. I feel like the fact Rachel was having a baby before we left coupled with Jackie pointing out that she thinks It will be a female and It being 18 years in the future making said Daughter of age are too many coincidences in a row. I just kinda realised this sounds like I'm against it but I'm personally looking forward to it if It happens, just thought I would point it out because I saw people talking about the incest roleplay stuff so It's clear the dev is into Incest to some degree.

Reactions: Kinky Shop

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Dont get the incest shit mixed in this, incest is good with vanilla games like summertime saga, but this is high quality graphic novel material, the dev is making a really strong movie script like the godfather, i haven seen a well developed story like this since depraved awakening (that game didnt had the incest fetish either) and incest just dont fit in the story, closest is calling Charlie mama and Danna calls you Daddy

Jun 15, 2017
Dont get the incest shit mixed in this, incest is good with vanilla games like summertime saga, but this is high quality graphic novel material, the dev is making a really strong movie script like the godfather, i haven seen a well developed story like this since depraved awakening (that game didnt had the incest fetish either) and incest just dont fit in the story, closest is calling Charlie mama and Danna calls you Daddy
I feel like incest has a bad connotation nowadays, people seem to Think that if a game has incest the story cant be solid or the game is another unoriginal clone. Again, I don’t think this game needs incest far from it this game is great without any incest content being mixed into it. My post was just to pointing out how many coincidental Things surrounding the MC’s child like her happening to be a female and it being a perfect 18 years in the future seemed sus.

Also on a side note correct me if I’m wrong but I’m pretty sure that depraved awakening did have The incest fetish in it, I seem to remember the MC having a daughter (or at least step daughter) with scenes. So I would actually use that game as an example of a great game with a great story that decided to add incest into it without it reducing the quality of the game.

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hi, SSBBSNAKE and Blah Blah Blah.

Just wanted to say that I love this kind of discussion. Part of my ideas for the game usually comes from discussions like this one.
Sadly I can't say anything on this topic. That's because anything I write here might and most certainly will sound like spoilers.
But thank you so much for the insight you just gave me by simply talking about this topic.

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes