Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I just played the game in its current version. I can remember - the last time I played this you only had the Danna Scene without the prologue and I complained about the sex scene because it felt detached and way to abstract. (and that Danna is some human wookie hyprid bc of her hairy body ^^)

And you proofed me right - because everything in the prologue feels better and more real.
Imho more renders and meatier updates are always better than animations. They are great (when done right), but they are so time intensive - they need some serious render farm to have them and still be able to render your stills to get some content done.

At the sharing stuff - one of the reviews sounded like we have tons of sharing in here ... there are only hints and the dialog with Danna - and even there you can pick answers that at max let her show of herself and are not really sharing.

But I think that that is what we have here with the MC - he lost everything and because of that he does not open up anymore. So even if he "loves" someone he will never go all in and therefore he is willingly showing of or even sharing them, just for his pleasure.

I really enjoyed the game so far and hope you can keep up with the great work.

Edit: About Alex ... there are 2 sides. Yes it might be quite easy to change her into a female to keep her as a LI - but on the otherside ... she is no female. So when you dont like dicks on chicks, you just cant have her. I think it is okay that you cant have all the girls in a game and when the decision is LI or just friends that this is fine by me.
Hi Trasher, how are you doing?

Thanks for this nice review and thanks for pushing me to always do better!
I do enjoy a good, polite, and well-placed complaint. It helps me see where I'm failing and guides me in a much better direction, usually.
Now about Alex: I'm still thinking about doing something. But as I said before, not promising anything, as it goes against my own personal convictions on this matter. (If you love the girl, be with the girl as she is).

It's always nice hearing from you, man.

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
So it says:

sharing content is disabled
Any sharing scenes and/or decisions, on that matter, will not longer be present in your playthrough
Though, some dialogue or reference might still be present, for the sake of the story itself.

Does it still happen but we don't see it or do we avoid it. because it seems like former to me.
If you disable it, it simply doesn't happen. In fact, you don't even get the option if you chose to disable the content.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
I wanted to say something more about Alex in my review but it wasn't the place for it.

There is the argument that you lose a LI and that it can easily be fixed by simply removing her accessories.
To that I say: You can't lose something you never had to begin with and it isn't as simple as removing a cock, the story will have to be altered every time she makes an appearance.

Tell you what, I want the dev to add optional dicks to the entire cast. Cause it's easy, right? I mean, let's be fair about it.

There's another game that conforms to this idea that you can choose whether the girl is a tranny or not, and anyone who feels it's reasonable to request this knows which game I'm referring to. Alex in this game, however, isn't persistent throughout the game (so far at least). She's a tranny and if you don't like her just move on people.

Last edited:

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Ok what happened to previous saves as i can't find them when loading and also there are none in ren'py folder?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Eyes up on this page, gamer, eyes up on dev posts.
And it is important that all the players do the same since new code tags are added all the time to keep track of the choices the player made so far for future use...
On this last update, for example; I added quite a few tags back on the previous night's (Danna and MC) code. If the player chooses to play from old saves it is certain that he will play a broken game.

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I wanted to say something more about Alex in my review but it wasn't the place for it.

There is the argument that you lose a LI and that it can easily be fixed by simply removing her accessories.
To that I say: You can't lose something you never had to begin with and it isn't as simple as removing a cock, the story will have to be altered every time she makes an appearance.

Tell you what, I want the dev to add optional dicks to the entire cast. Cause it's easy, right? I mean, let's be fair about it.

There's another game that conforms to this idea that you can choose whether the girl is a tranny or not, and anyone who feels it's reasonable to request this knows which game I'm referring to. Alex in this game, however, isn't persistent throughout the game (so far at least). She's a tranny and if you don't like her just move on people.
I love you, dude...

Reactions: Lou111

neti

Jun 29, 2018
This menu music is fantastic, rarely is a game with music and even more with real music.
Nonchalantly, a narration is a lot more enjoyable with a musical ambiance.

Nov 4, 2018
Fixed the save/load error as for the other one I can't really replicate the issue as it works fine for me but what you can do for an easy quick fix there is that turn on skip for just a second.
Got past it this time,
but apparently my phone doesn't like this game,
100% freeze rate during the park scene.

Mrs.Nyx

Sep 6, 2018
Android !

Why I'm stuck like literally stuck at Dana "and you're so hard right now..."

Please... enlightening me

Always choose Paragon and turn off cuck/sharing stuff...

Should I wait 'till the scene appear ?

Last edited:

TrixieB

Mar 21, 2020
Android !

Why I'm stuck like literally stuck at Dana "and you're so hard right now..."

Please... enlightening me

Always choose Paragon and turn off cuck/sharing stuff...

Should I wait 'till the scene appear ?
It seems the android version is broken. It freezes in certain places and can't seem to access the save menu either. I been having to restart just to get through it.

Mrs.Nyx

Sep 6, 2018
It seems the android version is broken. It freezes in certain places and can't seem to access the save menu either. I been having to restart just to get through it.

I just restart a certain time already and it's still freeze
Maybe it just broken like you said...

And to go to save menu just swipe up on the screen

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes