SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Never liked incest, unless the story is really good or it is avoidable, then I'll deal with it.

But if you are adding it just to appease a small crowd that wants it, then I'd say don't add it. Don't need to cater to everything just to make some happy. Not every game needs to have every fetish/kink.

But if you are adding it cause it will add to the story and make things more interesting, then go for it. I already love the story you are telling and as mentioned before, I can deal with it as long as it makes sense in the story.

In the end it's your game. If it's going to make things better overall then go for it if you want, but don't do it just cause it will appease those wanting it. There's tons of incest games (and even more everyday), so people already have plenty of options out there. It's up to you if you want to join the flood of them and add it to your game as well.

Reactions: yandex

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Never liked incest, unless the story is really good or it is avoidable, then I'll deal with it.

But if you are adding it just to appease a small crowd that wants it, then I'd say don't add it. Don't need to cater to everything just to make some happy. Not every game needs to have every fetish/kink.

But if you are adding it cause it will add to the story and make things more interesting, then go for it. I already love the story you are telling and as mentioned before, I can deal with it as long as it makes sense in the story.

In the end it's your game. If it's going to make things better overall then go for it if you want, but don't do it just cause it will appease those wanting it. There's tons of incest games (and even more everyday), so people already have plenty of options out there. It's up to you if you want to join the flood of them and add it to your game as well.
Hi, Spider!

Rest assured, I'm not doing anything to appease anyone. As I said before, the discussion got me curious. And that curiosity made me wonder what's on everyone's minds when incest is the subject of the discussion. That's all.

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

Branwen

Jun 7, 2018
Cheat & Gallery Mod:

-Adds gallery in main menu for all paths/girls.
-Adds cheat button on quick menu.

v0.4.1
getting the ol' trojan warning from this, probably false but this is the first time I've got it. Any idea why?

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Oh goodie! Lets discuss incest! :giggle:

----Before that I think we should establish a clear definition of incest.
Incest is a crutch used by developers and modders to manipulate bland, vanilla content into something salvageable despite their intent. There are a few records of isolated cases where content is harmonious with incest and fewer still where the content does not rely on it. However, the result is that the majority does not give a flying fuck about incest and approach the application of said content with open arms because we as the community are conditioned to rely on it due to the lack of quality.

----Now that we have a clear definition of incest that we can all agree upon, let us discuss adding incest to Life Happened specifically.
While our proud members of the f95 community have varying degrees of intelligence, the question "How would incest fit into this story?" has crossed their minds at one point or another. Considering the definition of incest, this question is a good sign because it suggests that the story already has a foundation that does not rely on it. This foundation in and of itself is actually a prime example of when a developer should then consider adding incest. The question remains whether we are willing to delay progress for it's implementation and whether the content can be implement in such a way that it truly adds value.

----(Poll) Incest: If it was bound to happen in the game at some point, how would you feel about it?
The question asks how we would feel about something that would inevitably come to pass but the answers suggest that there would be a choice in the matter. I'm not trying to pick on the question, its just that I think answer B needs a better out. As it stands, answers B and C are one and the same to me considering the content would be optional. If the content was truly bound to happen the question then becomes "what is your stance on incest?" If we instead apply an assumption: The content is optional, then option B is irrelevant because anyone who votes against optional content has no right to an opinion to begin with. And nobody wants that.

----I'm going to offer you a conclusion and I strongly urge you to enjoy it. Remember what I taught you, Padawan. Patience is not a virtue, it is the lack of power or desire to act. If one day you choose to implement incest into your game, consider those that would have to wait, be conscious of what defines incest, and be aware of when it is appropriate to add it. Be deliberate. Or fuck it, just call me first and we'll throw some shit together. My personal stance on this discussion is that adding incest is fine but if Kinky Shop was my sister... I'd definitely tap that.

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Oh goodie! Lets discuss incest! :giggle:

----Before that I think we should establish a clear definition of incest.
Incest is a crutch used by developers and modders to manipulate bland, vanilla content into something salvageable despite their intent. There are a few records of isolated cases where content is harmonious with incest and fewer still where the content does not rely on it. However, the result is that the majority does not give a flying fuck about incest and approach the application of said content with open arms because we as the community are conditioned to rely on it due to the lack of quality.

----Now that we have a clear definition of incest that we can all agree upon, let us discuss adding incest to Life Happened specifically.
While our proud members of the f95 community have varying degrees of intelligence, the question "How would incest fit into this story?" has crossed their minds at one point or another. Considering the definition of incest, this question is a good sign because it suggests that the story already has a foundation that does not rely on it. This foundation in and of itself is actually a prime example of when a developer should then consider adding incest. The question remains whether we are willing to delay progress for it's implementation and whether the content can be implement in such a way that it truly adds value.

----(Poll) Incest: If it was bound to happen in the game at some point, how would you feel about it?
The question asks how we would feel about something that would inevitably come to pass but the answers suggest that there would be a choice in the matter. I'm not trying to pick on the question, its just that I think answer B needs a better out. As it stands, answers B and C are one and the same to me considering the content would be optional. If the content was truly bound to happen the question then becomes "what is your stance on incest?" If we instead apply an assumption: The content is optional, then option B is irrelevant because anyone who votes against optional content has no right to an opinion to begin with. And nobody wants that.

----I'm going to offer you a conclusion and I strongly urge you to enjoy it. Remember what I taught you, Padawan. Patience is not a virtue, it is the lack of power or desire to act. If one day you choose to implement incest into your game, consider those that would have to wait, be conscious of what defines incest, and be aware of when it is appropriate to add it. Be deliberate. Or fuck it, just call me first and we'll throw some shit together. My personal stance on this discussion is that adding incest is fine but if Kinky Shop was my sister... I'd definitely tap that.
Lou, I had to come and say something because of that last part: "if Kinky Shop was my sister... I'd definitely tap that."
Man, I loved that! Thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: Lou111

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
In my humble opinion i think the script if strong enough to skip the incest content; im not saying dev should not add it, im saying the script is standing strong to give a flying fk cuz its already a good game.

I see incest from a very primal point of view; as a form of domination play between a full fledged woman and her boy, the sexual act is done (from my pov) as a brand by the dominant female to the submisive male to show off that she is not available for breeding and that she is already taken, meanwhile for the male to be the breeding partner of a mature experienced woman, conquer the only woman he is prohibited to, break all the rules for the pure bliss of having sex with the woman that gave life to him and even if they know they are going to spend all eternity in hell for their sins, that would be paradise for them because they will be together.

As you can see, i see incest as a grown mother (MILF) having sex with her underage son (Shota) and comiting to that prohibited relationship like kind of marriage between the a mother and her son.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut; the kind of incest that would happen here would be a father having smex with her unbeknownst daughter and that is a no-no for me, dont find it appealing, dont like older men having sex with almost underage girls, dont like underage females (lolis) dont like DILFs, dont see the appeal this and is not needed in the story as is going, THE END.

Reactions: Guide466 and Lou111
Jun 15, 2017
In my humble opinion i think the script if strong enough to skip the incest content; im not saying dev should not add it, im saying the script is standing strong to give a flying fk cuz its already a good game.

I see incest from a very primal point of view; as a form of domination play between a full fledged woman and her boy, the sexual act is done (from my pov) as a brand by the dominant female to the submisive male to show off that she is not available for breeding and that she is already taken, meanwhile for the male to be the breeding partner of a mature experienced woman, conquer the only woman he is prohibited to, break all the rules for the pure bliss of having sex with the woman that gave life to him and even if they know they are going to spend all eternity in hell for their sins, that would be paradise for them because they will be together.

As you can see, i see incest as a grown mother (MILF) having sex with her underage son (Shota) and comiting to that prohibited relationship like kind of marriage between the a mother and her son.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut; the kind of incest that would happen here would be a father having smex with her unbeknownst daughter and that is a no-no for me, dont find it appealing, dont like older men having sex with almost underage girls, dont like underage females (lolis) dont like DILFs, dont see the appeal this and is not needed in the story as is going, THE END.
That is a very interesting view on incest that I've never seen before. I'm personally ok with all types of incest, so It's interesting to find someone that is only ok with the mother and son dynamic but finds all the other types as a big no-no. I agree that the game is perfectly able to stand on It's own two feet without adding any incest content ,but I also believe in the Devs writing ability to add incest content in a way that makes sense in the story and could even add to it. Luckily for everyone that likes this game the Dev is clearly very good at making sure that everything is optional therefore people who don't like said content can simply skip it and continue to enjoy everything else the game has to offer.

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
Just finished this version in one go, loved it! until yesterday I had no knowledge of your game, I'm glad to be here.

I think your story has so much potential, that was a solid prologue. It really did a good job giving the characters unique personalities. To be clear, I'm here for the story, not a quick fap so my next remarks will have that in mind.

On the incest topic, I assume we are talking about our child with Rachel since we have no other family around and considering how our MC is, to me that is a hard pass. I had to vote NO on the pool even though I do enjoy incest content in other AVNs. I really see him corrupting other girls like Danna just as a side effect of his past trauma with Rachel (meaning he's not going all in on a girl any time soon, if ever). That episode really shaped him and how he sees possible LIs but NOT a family member. I fully expect him to be 100% devoted to his child, especially with his trouble home upbringing that shaped his childhood so much. Please Dev, don't include that shit for the sake of it or to appeal basement dwellers who can't even deal with a girl with body hair.

Which brings me to the hair topic, please continue with that. Humans have hair ffs, and I love it. Comparing that to and even saying that we need a furry tag like some older posters said itt is just fucking silly. Plastic fuck dolls won't add anything meaningful to your story. Danna is gorgeous just the way she is now.

Another thing I wanted to add is the way things turned out after the Rachel situation. I was really bummed with the pier scene and how quickly he went back to her giving his 100%. I don't know, IMHO to get that outcome you should have made the school corridor scene a bit different. Rachel didn't give me the "surprise kiss" vibe on that scene. She was just holding that dude with her eyes closed even, and between Anderson trying to hold us back and the entire dialog, that kiss lasted WAY TO FUCKING LONG with no body language on her part showing that she was surprised or even that the kiss was unwelcomed. It's amazing how a little detail like this can make or break how we see things in a reader perspective and the way you handled, I was glad she's out of the picture and dead because I did not forgave her and if given the option, would send her away.

Everyone else is amazing though. Anderson is a good homie and I hope we save him quickly so he can be around us during the next chapters, Alex is amazing and even though I'm not into trans stuff I went through her pier scene for the sake of the story. Jackie is a great antagonist too and I hope she can put up some fight and is not that dead beat like it seems. I really hope to see charlie too, given the option she would be my main LI for sure.

Anyways, your game deserve a lot more support than it has right now and I hope your patron numbers grow so you can put out bigger, better and faster updates. I really want to see this story finished.

Reactions: yandex and Lou111

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Just finished this version in one go, loved it! until yesterday I had no knowledge of your game, I'm glad to be here.

I think your story has so much potential, that was a solid prologue. It really did a good job giving the characters unique personalities. To be clear, I'm here for the story, not a quick fap so my next remarks will have that in mind.

On the incest topic, I assume we are talking about our child with Rachel since we have no other family around and considering how our MC is, to me that is a hard pass. I had to vote NO on the pool even though I do enjoy incest content in other AVNs. I really see him corrupting other girls like Danna just as a side effect of his past trauma with Rachel (meaning he's not going all in on a girl any time soon, if ever). That episode really shaped him and how he sees possible LIs but NOT a family member. I fully expect him to be 100% devoted to his child, especially with his trouble home upbringing that shaped his childhood so much. Please Dev, don't include that shit for the sake of it or to appeal basement dwellers who can't even deal with a girl with body hair.

Which brings me to the hair topic, please continue with that. Humans have hair ffs, and I love it. Comparing that to and even saying that we need a furry tag like some older posters said itt is just fucking silly. Plastic fuck dolls won't add anything meaningful to your story. Danna is gorgeous just the way she is now.

Another thing I wanted to add is the way things turned out after the Rachel situation. I was really bummed with the pier scene and how quickly he went back to her giving his 100%. I don't know, IMHO to get that outcome you should have made the school corridor scene a bit different. Rachel didn't give me the "surprise kiss" vibe on that scene. She was just holding that dude with her eyes closed even, and between Anderson trying to hold us back and the entire dialog, that kiss lasted WAY TO FUCKING LONG with no body language on her part showing that she was surprised or even that the kiss was unwelcomed. It's amazing how a little detail like this can make or break how we see things in a reader perspective and the way you handled, I was glad she's out of the picture and dead because I did not forgave her and if given the option, would send her away.

Everyone else is amazing though. Anderson is a good homie and I hope we save him quickly so he can be around us during the next chapters, Alex is amazing and even though I'm not into trans stuff I went through her pier scene for the sake of the story. Jackie is a great antagonist too and I hope she can put up some fight and is not that dead beat like it seems. I really hope to see charlie too, given the option she would be my main LI for sure.

Anyways, your game deserve a lot more support than it has right now and I hope your patron numbers grow so you can put out bigger, better and faster updates. I really want to see this story finished.
How did you make it run? putting a "." infront of the exe does nothing but giving me a error

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
are you high incest is literally the most popular fetish.
To each their own. It's not for me personally, never got into that. I just don't find the appeal of it (maybe too many redneck horror movies with inbreeding that caused creepy deformed kids that kill people kept me from it lol). But I don't judge. If you like it, more power to you. It's just not for me, and honestly, kind of tired of seeing almost every game put incest in their game. It's hard to find decent games now a days that don't have you sleeping with your family (or have that option). I'd just prefer a game where my family is just my family, not a sexual interest.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
To each their own. It's not for me personally, never got into that. I just don't find the appeal of it (maybe too many redneck horror movies with inbreeding that caused creepy deformed kids that kill people kept me from it lol). But I don't judge. If you like it, more power to you. It's just not for me, and honestly, kind of tired of seeing almost every game put incest in their game. It's hard to find decent games now a days that don't have you sleeping with your family (or have that option). I'd just prefer a game where my family is just my family, not a sexual interest.
Yeah, but those killers lived in Nevada nuclear test sites, were fking cannibals and enjoy the rape and killings, but a here incest is the common sad, lonely hotmilf mama and her horny fapmaster son... just to be clear :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: SpyderArachnid

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
Oh god I hate this interface. Unavoidable animations/transitions. Super slow menu. Buttons without labels. No normal Ren'py hotkeys. Whyyyyyy??

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes