BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Guys, about some questions, I'll answer them briefly:

1- Yes, the game is over for now when entering the map. It was placed just to show what will come with the next updates, in addition to all the history that will be inserted into the map.

2- I still don't have an android cell phone to check the download, but I will arrange it soon so that no more failures occur.

3- A new truth or dare without Ryan is being produced right now, meeting some demands from fans and players.

My objective is to listen to the community in order to create an incredible game, I'm here to learn from you, and together create something that will be an example for the next ones to come.

I know there's a lot of unfounded criticism, from those who don't like x or y, but here we seek diversity and respect. Those who are against it will not be welcome. Once again, I would like to thank the support of everyone who stayed and supported this far!
I like the point 3.

Reactions: GameleaksStudio

ForbiddenApple

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2023
Guys, about some questions, I'll answer them briefly:

1- Yes, the game is over for now when entering the map. It was placed just to show what will come with the next updates, in addition to all the history that will be inserted into the map.

2- I still don't have an android cell phone to check the download, but I will arrange it soon so that no more failures occur.

3- A new truth or dare without Ryan is being produced right now, meeting some demands from fans and players.

My objective is to listen to the community in order to create an incredible game, I'm here to learn from you, and together create something that will be an example for the next ones to come.

I know there's a lot of unfounded criticism, from those who don't like x or y, but here we seek diversity and respect. Those who are against it will not be welcome. Once again, I would like to thank the support of everyone who stayed and supported this far!
Hello. I was in the mood today that I wanted to write something on the forum. So take my first time lol.

I don't know if you plan on changing anything in a truth or dare game where the love interest has sex with another man in front of you. That's not like you can avoiding NTR. Why not let the girl you've spent all your time with refuse to do that kind of Dare? Hitting the skip button doesn't make those scenes avoidable.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Hello. I was in the mood today that I wanted to write something on the forum. So take my first time lol.

I don't know if you plan on changing anything in a truth or dare game where the love interest has sex with another man in front of you. That's not like you can avoiding NTR. Why not let the girl you've spent all your time with refuse to do that kind of Dare? Hitting the skip button doesn't make those scenes avoidable.
you know that you just asked a question on a post that has your answer in it, right?

• Haha
Reactions: ohhaiguize

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019

The idea is not to replace the current truth or dare but to create another game alternative. There will still be the game with Ryan and without Ryan.

However, I appreciate the suggestion and I'm glad you commented here for the first time in my topic! I'll think of something along these lines to add as well!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

Ok, is that one of the dares in the game?... Well, honestly, I was happier not knowing it. I'm sure I'll repeat the Truth and Dare game without Ryan.

Zabon

Feb 22, 2018
Spin the bottle is definitely broken. The majority of the time it spins, picks someone, it says their name, then skips their truth or dare, starts spinning again and the person it skipped asks the next person to do something.

Kocheng Ero

Dec 5, 2021
the game is still a work in progress so I wouldn't mind the story/features much. but, I'm stuck in chapter 3, I don't know what to do, at least did you or someone provide a guide for this game?

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
the game is still a work in progress so I wouldn't mind the story/features much. but, I'm stuck in chapter 3, I don't know what to do, at least did you or someone provide a guide for this game?
For now the game ends in this part, only some mundane events can be seen/performed. Soon we will add more things along with other updates!

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
Guys, remember that the Patreon version of the new update will be available tomorrow! I am very happy with the positive feedback we are getting and satisfied with all the content created. I took into account many opinions in this update, every criticism and suggestion made and especially the active voice of our community. Stay tuned!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Guys, remember that the Patreon version of the new update will be available tomorrow! I am very happy with the positive feedback we are getting and satisfied with all the content created. I took into account many opinions in this update, every criticism and suggestion made and especially the active voice of our community. Stay tuned!
I hope our conversation has been helpful to you.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It helped a lot! Today I am finalizing the last adjustments of the update, tomorrow I will send a message to everyone who suggested or helped with the project with my thanks, as well as showing the points created or changed in favor of this.
I've sent you a couple of messages privately.

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
is there any walkthrough, to start after the Truth and Dare game? The map is empty...

For now, the game ends there. With the new update that is coming, we will integrate the map with existing events and new ones as well.

The game has only been created for a few months, but we are creating new paths and characters together with the community.

I've sent you a couple of messages privately.
Thank you my friend! Thank you for your early feedback and all the support you have provided so far. I already responded to you there and put some of your suggestions into practice!

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Life in Alphaville is a visual novel about a motherless boy who had to move to the suburbs of the city with his father and new stepmother. She has a daughter about your age, and over time you begin to develop a friendship. Ryan, your childhood friend, lives nearby and occasionally visits, but the best part of your new home is your neighbor, Alexis, a redhead whose bedroom window overlooks yours. His secrets and desires intrigue the protagonist, who also tries to adapt to the routine with his new family.
Shouldn't that be her?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote