longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This needs a sandbox tag... and a better hint system (also it's a pain to have to watch that little walking towards the dude animation each time - why aren't they skippable, just in general)... speaking of forced animations - when the game started you couldn't advance through the dream bj, and then once it was done it had skipped past the whole bit where he wakes up, and I had to rollback to get context - so something is coded weird there... bunch of errors too... when I left the tips section it put me out in different places, including the main menu for some reason... and just uugh, yeah, no, poor all around.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Hey. I'm going to offer some constructive criticism for 2 issues. First off, I want to start by saying I would like to see the game continue and be polished. I'm interested in seeing where the story goes, so take my critiques as positive.

The first issue I see in the game is something that was present in the previous versions, too. The videos of the sex scenes shouldn't be on a timer. They should play on a loop until a player decides to continue, and even have it going in the background while dialog happens. I'm not a game dev, so I don't know how to do it. But it's definitely something you should look into (tutorials) or even ask some other devs for tips. It's definitely possible because most games with animations/videos work this way. I think I've read some devs say they use webp. That could be an option.

Second, the sandbox definitely needs to be polished. I'm not necessarily against sandbox games, but if you're going that route, it needs to be user friendly. Right now, nothing is marked on the screen, so we need to just guess where everything is. I needed to click a bunch of times before finally finding the kitchen. Also, if there are objectives, story progression, points of interest, things like that, they should be marked on the map. It's disheartening clicking a bunch of different locations hoping to find something only to find that 95% of the locations have nothing.

If you can tackle these two issues by your next update, the quality and reception of the game will increase tremendously. I'm hoping the best for you, dev, and I hope you continue your game.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I have a bug when I go to the office in the morning. If I ignore it the game sends me to the main menu:

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
Shouldn't that be her?
Thanks for notifying. It went unnoticed by me. hahah.

Just a quick sanity check on isle 9. Version 0.4.5 was over 4GB. The latest version is under 1GB. Is that right?
Yes! The fact that the game was not running on Android was due to its size. And some other developers warned me about the videos being in AVI format and the PNG images being too large. We changed the video format to WEBM and then heavily compressed the files and reduced the total size by almost 80%. You can rest assured that no content was excluded from the game.

• Love
Reactions: Nurikabe

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
Hey. I'm going to offer some constructive criticism for 2 issues. First off, I want to start by saying I would like to see the game continue and be polished. I'm interested in seeing where the story goes, so take my critiques as positive.

The first issue I see in the game is something that was present in the previous versions, too. The videos of the sex scenes shouldn't be on a timer. They should play on a loop until a player decides to continue, and even have it going in the background while dialog happens. I'm not a game dev, so I don't know how to do it. But it's definitely something you should look into (tutorials) or even ask some other devs for tips. It's definitely possible because most games with animations/videos work this way. I think I've read some devs say they use webp. That could be an option.

Second, the sandbox definitely needs to be polished. I'm not necessarily against sandbox games, but if you're going that route, it needs to be user friendly. Right now, nothing is marked on the screen, so we need to just guess where everything is. I needed to click a bunch of times before finally finding the kitchen. Also, if there are objectives, story progression, points of interest, things like that, they should be marked on the map. It's disheartening clicking a bunch of different locations hoping to find something only to find that 95% of the locations have nothing.

If you can tackle these two issues by your next update, the quality and reception of the game will increase tremendously. I'm hoping the best for you, dev, and I hope you continue your game.
I'm really happy with this answer! It's comments like this that make this game better and better. You can be sure this will be included in the next update! I hope you continue to follow us and suggest more and more, it is voices like yours that grace and improve games!

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
the game was good until it introduced sandbox... so repetitive and boring
The sandbox is still undergoing some adjustments, but you will soon see the importance of including this system. Today, we already have the banking system, the fighting system, the job system and the encounter system taking place in it.

Soon, we will add a purchasing system and a quest system to make it even more attractive. I know it gets repetitive at the beginning of the process, but you can be sure it's aiming for a good game in the long term!

How much NTR content ?

To be quite honest, there isn't much. There isn't much content in the game as a whole because it was created in May of this year.

However, there were some attacks and facepalms due to the NTR content there was, largely due to people being vulnerable to this type of content. I was talking to some players like BlasKyau and Armada1987 who are always guiding me about some routes, how we can improve them, change them, etc.

I have a bug when I go to the office in the morning. If I ignore it the game sends me to the main menu:

I had seen this bug after sending you the link on Monday of the game. I believe I corrected it in this current version. Did you download the new version or did you still use the one I gave you?

Reactions: Armada1987

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
"Let's dance in style, let's dance for a while
Heaven can wait, we're only watching the skies
Hoping for the best but expecting the worst
Are you gonna drop the bomb or not?"

...what's that? It's not that Aplhaville?

• Haha
Reactions: GameleaksStudio

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
Why add things that aren't finished.
I haven't had time to create them yet. And I know it's boring, but I'll kindly ask you to get used to the endless routes until the game reaches version 1.0. That's a lot of content to create.

This needs a sandbox tag... and a better hint system (also it's a pain to have to watch that little walking towards the dude animation each time - why aren't they skippable, just in general)... speaking of forced animations - when the game started you couldn't advance through the dream bj, and then once it was done it had skipped past the whole bit where he wakes up, and I had to rollback to get context - so something is coded weird there... bunch of errors too... when I left the tips section it put me out in different places, including the main menu for some reason... and just uugh, yeah, no, poor all around.

Thanks for the feedback and for reporting bugs! Let's work on it to make it better!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LifeInAlphaville-0.5.0Fix
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

• Red Heart
Reactions: GameleaksStudio

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
After I have done truth or dare, this image is stuck on screen after I enter the map.
How do I fix this? It shows up every time I start a conversation xD

View attachment 2952102

hahahaha, let me think, I assume you have completed the main story before venturing into the side stories.

And in fact, I realized that I forgot to hide the screens responsible for each choice after truth or dare!!!

I'm deeply embarrassed by this, hahaha. I will resolve it immediately!

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
Please, I suggest removing the sandbox or making it easier to progress through the story.. Game is a mess as of right now and really slow.

Please, I suggest removing the sandbox or making it easier to progress through the story.. Game is a mess as of right now and really slow.
Thanks for the feedback! We will do our best to make it easier. Sorry for the Sandbox as it is. It is a recent integration, but necessary for the game's expectations.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote