GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
is there anything story wise after the bottle game cause all i have is the free roam map with the only person appearing being your friend at the gym no girls appearing and he speaks spanish in the gym
There's nothing else from there. Soon we will have much more content!

calliope_remoerdis

Feb 19, 2018
is truth or dare broken? I've tried to get through it three times. Each time they start daring the same thing after a bit. It hasn't ended yet. I feel like i shouldn't have had to spend 40 minutes clicking though this truth or dare game three seperate times and not had it end.

Myster_E

Jan 22, 2019
Is this game broken or something? just downloaded it and started a new game. puts me right into spin the bottle which seems to just repeat itself. if you skip you just go to picking which sex scene you want. Is this seriously it? **Edit** After the sex scene you go to a map where no one else is around.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Look, this version showed us that it will have Sand Box elements, so there is a chance that this scene will be replayable. And not to mention that in harem games, the fun is that you conquer the girls (and in some cases, guys) little by little instead of getting them all at once.

Like, think about it, the fun of being a harem game is that you strive to get all of them, but for you to get all the LIs at your fingertips, you have to start from the basics, which is to get one of them before you go to another until eventually you've got them all.

But I think it's also letting us choose to be monogamous.
I'm back to the choice screen, but my problem is that I can't decide which scene I prefer, because when I go with one of the LIs I feel like I'm looking down on the others, which really doesn't feel good. I don't know if many people would feel that way, but it's what it is, and I play to enjoy myself. And I don't enjoy feeling bad.

In any case, GameleaksStudio thanks for the game, for your patience and for being so understanding with the critics. I wish you luck with the game.

NOTE: I have edited my previous comment to make it clearer what I mean.

Last edited:

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
Updated the download links! The problem was a bug in a file.

If you want, you can download the file separately and replace it in the game folder:
Downlaod MEGA
It's good , but the Truth or dare game is bad like that , its can be better to have a drink level / excitation lvl , question during truth can be soft at the begin and hard after few drinking , same things with Dare .
Because after make the girls naked , and have the question : what your favourite actor , so ...

Reactions: GameleaksStudio

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
Guys, I'm seeing that some are playing a buggy version and others are playing another one with another bug. I apologize for the confusion, I actually caused this and am updating the links to fix it.

About some questions I read:

The game transitions from VN to Sandbox because we are newly implementing this transaction.

The game of truth or dare ends just by clicking on skip. There are still things to be added to it, but it will be for future updates.

A good part of the story has been lost for those who have ALREADY STARTED on truth or dare, I'm fixing that with the links.

Also, I apologize for the error.

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
I'm back to the choice screen, but my problem is that I can't decide which scene I prefer, because when I go with one of the LIs I feel like I'm looking down on the others, which really doesn't feel good. I don't know if many people would feel that way, but it's what it is, and I play to enjoy myself. And I don't enjoy feeling bad.

In any case, GameleaksStudio thanks for the game, for your patience and for being so understanding with the critics. I wish you luck with the game.

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, I had a busy day! You know I always appreciated your suggestions and always will, you are polite and civil, people like that deserve to be admired!

I will continue to follow your suggestions even if I don't play anymore. We're here to learn together and build something good, and for that, it takes work and some mistakes. I always wish you the best too!

Cappekong

Nov 27, 2022
Guys, I'm seeing that some are playing a buggy version and others are playing another one with another bug. I apologize for the confusion, I actually caused this and am updating the links to fix it.

About some questions I read:

The game transitions from VN to Sandbox because we are newly implementing this transaction.

The game of truth or dare ends just by clicking on skip. There are still things to be added to it, but it will be for future updates.

A good part of the story has been lost for those who have ALREADY STARTED on truth or dare, I'm fixing that with the links.

Also, I apologize for the error.
I pressed skip but I'm still in stuck in truth or dare loop

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
It must be some bug from a previous version. Download that small file and replace it in the game folder, it should solve the problem. (You may need to start a new game)

When you downloaded did it go straight to truth or dare or were you able to play through the story?

Cappekong

Nov 27, 2022
It must be some bug from a previous version. Download that small file and replace it in the game folder, it should solve the problem. (You may need to start a new game)
MEGA DOWNLOAD

When you downloaded did it go straight to truth or dare or were you able to play through the story?
I got to play the story but then it just keept looping in the truth or dare

edit: The proper skip was not even there until I added the new file from this

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: GameleaksStudio

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019

Bro can you chill ? you commented like 4/5 times about NTR and that you Enjoy Harem , there are countless harem games out there , you see the NTR tag right ? if you don't like it stop bothering the Dev into making the game into your liking cheeez imagine ntr fans doing this in harem games threads ? , and for dev don't mind anyone everyone will try and lean you into making the game the way he wants , make the game you want with the kinks u want no one can force you in doing the opposite

Reactions: Armada1987

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Bro can you chill ? you commented like 4/5 times about NTR and that you Enjoy Harem , there are countless harem games out there , you see the NTR tag right ? if you don't like it stop bothering the Dev into making the game into your liking cheeez imagine ntr fans doing this in harem games threads ? , and for dev don't mind anyone everyone will try and lean you into making the game the way he wants , make the game you want with the kinks u want no one can force you in doing the opposite
The game is going to have a harem ending, you can read about it in this post of the Dev:

The ending that the MC will be with everyone will be kept, I think it will be better this way to avoid confusion.
And so that you can see that the only one who has been angry with my contributions is you, I leave you the Dev's response to that same comment that you quote:

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, I had a busy day! You know I always appreciated your suggestions and always will, you are polite and civil, people like that deserve to be admired!

I will continue to follow your suggestions even if I don't play anymore. We're here to learn together and build something good, and for that, it takes work and some mistakes. I always wish you the best too!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote