stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
i would implement some kind of point system in the bottle game. if you need some inspiration look at what the dev in esteria did.
depending on what points you get a diffrent endscene. oh and maybe make a threesome scene with ryan and the girls if the mc wants to be alone.

Reactions: GameleaksStudio

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
GameleaksStudio

Personally I'm still of the opinion that the best way to avoid NTR and sharing is through an option that deactivates them and you don't have to worry about them anymore.

I'm here exclusively for the harem, and I certainly don't like to have scenes involving guys other than the MC (neither on screen nor off).

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
As I mentioned elsewhere, having a harem game where you choose whether to give points to one LI or another is a bad approach.

For example, this type of election is the one that followers of the harem genre don't like:

Captura de pantalla 2023-08-11 004117.png

Personally I think it would be much better to include a third option: Do nothing (or whatever) and be able to do the two real options, one of them or neither.

Reactions: GameleaksStudio

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
If the game is meant to be a harem, these kinds of choices are lousy:

Captura de pantalla 2023-08-11 010728.png

Personally I have verified what happens and I'm not feeling like choosing between the LIs. So at this point is when the game ends for me.

"EDITED"

Last edited:

gmpimp39

Jul 20, 2019
is there anything story wise after the bottle game cause all i have is the free roam map with the only person appearing being your friend at the gym no girls appearing and he speaks spanish in the gym

Reactions: Furnox and Nobaxxx

Makkun

Aug 26, 2019
If the game is meant to be a harem, these kinds of choices are lousy:

View attachment 2842719

Personally I have verified what happens and I have decided that I'm not going to choose. So at this point is when the game ends for me.
Look, this version showed us that it will have Sand Box elements, so there is a chance that this scene will be replayable. And not to mention that in harem games, the fun is that you conquer the girls (and in some cases, guys) little by little instead of getting them all at once.

Like, think about it, the fun of being a harem game is that you strive to get all of them, but for you to get all the LIs at your fingertips, you have to start from the basics, which is to get one of them before you go to another until eventually you've got them all.

But I think it's also letting us choose to be monogamous.

Reactions: Armada1987
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote