GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
Is this shit or shit like this avoidable? I don't want that fat black dude or any other male character fucks mc's girls. I'm not a cuckold or have a cuck fetish. If it's 100% avodiable I would like to try out the game. If not avodiable I will just ignore the thread. Anyways good luck with your game!

Avoidable, there are eight endings available at the end of chapter 02, where this scene takes place.

MC with Emily
MC with Alexis
Threesomes with both of them or involving Ryan.
Or orgy.

I advance that there is a scene of Olivia with the MC's father, in chapter 01. This scene alone is not avoidable.
Thanks for commenting!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Armada1987

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Avoidable, there are eight endings available at the end of chapter 02, where this scene takes place.

MC with Emily
MC with Alexis
Threesomes with both of them or involving Ryan.
Or orgy.

I advance that there is a scene of Olivia with the MC's father, in chapter 01. This scene alone is not avoidable.
Thanks for commenting!
Regarding that olivia-mc mother scene: Will there be other unavodiable scenes where another male fucks mc's love interests or is it a one off scene?

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
LifeInAlphaville-0.4.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

DEV, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, CONVERT YOUR FUCKING VIDEOS TO WEBM OR SOMETHING - AVI IS ANCIENT:
View attachment 2841849

Thanks for the tip! I confess that I don't understand much about video editing. And Renpy doesn't accept some formats. But thank you so much!

• Red Heart
Reactions: bitsybobs3

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
Regarding that olivia-mc mother scene: Will there be other unavodiable scenes where another male fucks mc's love interests or is it a one off scene?

The only! In the future, I will make this scene avoidable too!

How do I avoid the truth or dare scenes? Ryan keeps fucking everybody and I don't see how its avoidable...

The way is to click on skip. So far I haven't made the game without Ryan because I would need to change all the code, practically creating another truth or dare part. But soon there will be the option to delete it from the game.

However, return some messages here in the topic, I uploaded the file from which the skip button appears.

Reactions: Chris2041

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Thanks for the tip! I confess that I don't understand much about video editing. And Renpy doesn't accept some formats. But thank you so much!
Here's the list of supported formats: for Ren'Py 8.
Your videos are in 720p, so they should be at least half the current size with conversion to WEBM,

• Red Heart
Reactions: GameleaksStudio

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
The way is to click on skip. So far I haven't made the game without Ryan because I would need to change all the code, practically creating another truth or dare part. But soon there will be the option to delete it from the game.

However, return some messages here in the topic, I uploaded the file from which the skip button appears.

Hold on hold on. You said all this shit is avoidable and now you say it's only skippable? Which one is it? Is it avodiable (which means you can prevent it in the story with your choices) or is it skippable but it happens in the story regardless? Is the Ryan fat black dude? So he fucks the love interests no matter what? So why the hell did you write 'ntr is avodiable' in the OP? It seems like it's only skippable which it literally has no difference between non-avodiable ntr

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
Hold on hold on. You said all this shit is avoidable and now you say it's only skippable? Which one is it? Is it avodiable (which means you can prevent it in the story with your choices) or is it skippable but it happens in the story regardless? Is the Ryan fat black dude? So he fucks the love interests no matter what? So why the hell did you write 'ntr is avodiable' in the OP? It seems like it's only skippable which it literally has no difference between non-avodiable ntr
He's talking about truth or dare after a long time in the game. I haven't created the version without Ryan yet (takes time) The skip button takes you to choices without Ryan. (Sex scenes)

So after sex scene that comes after game there is nothing to do really? Looks like an empty world
Yes for now! The game is still new, I have just over three months working on it. The map came in this new update and will be adapted to the whole story, along with the characters to come!

netorare or netorase?
Netorase.

Teraknight

Aug 15, 2020
How much points do i need in chapter 2 with each character to have a shower scene with each of them? I do get Alexis and Emily but still cant get Olivia or was i doing a wrong decision at some point?

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
Dude that scenes are literally fucking ntr. If you don't put a choice to avoid (not skip. avoid) that scenes maybe don't release it until you have the option or better not write 'ntr is avodiable' in the OP since it's a missinformation. The black dude literally fucks your sister and friend not matter what you choose. Seriously maybe you should better just go a fucking ntr game at this point since you seem like a big fan of the fetish. No wonder you have 6 patrons. Don't see increasing it either because it seems like you don't know what to do. I will just ignore this thread. What a shitshow lol
Why are you playing his game on the first place dude? He is dude mixing Ntr with vanilla. What did you expect? Dude, doesn't know that adding Ntr literally kills a character personality and foundation. Oh, I am supposed to like/love a character who is fucking every men she see? This game is literally dead at this point lol.

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
How much points do i need in chapter 2 with each character to have a shower scene with each of them? I do get Alexis and Emily but still cant get Olivia or was i doing a wrong decision at some point?

The scene with Olivia happens if you decide to go to the bathroom alone. Did you try this option?

Antonko

Apr 7, 2021
He's talking about truth or dare after a long time in the game. I haven't created the version without Ryan yet (takes time) The skip button takes you to choices without Ryan. (Sex scenes)

Yes for now! The game is still new, I have just over three months working on it. The map came in this new update and will be adapted to the whole story, along with the characters to come!

Netorase.
I guess i'll enrage some people here, but pls add more content with MC cucked by Ryan and the girls

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
I like the game i love where it is going so far but must see what ideas you have in store for us.
I'm glad to hear this! Feel free to suggest something, if there are criticisms, too, they will be accepted.
I'm always posting here and on Patreon new paths and fetishes to be explored.

Reactions: Teraknight
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote