GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
LifeInAlphaville-0.3.5Fix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Thank you very much!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Daxter250

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
GameleaksStudio

Well, in harem games I'm not at all a fan of having to choose whether to give points to one LI or another. And even less having to choose if you want a sex scene with one LI or another. Having to make those choices removes the point of having a harem game. In my opinion, the ideal is, if at a certain moment you can choose between several LIs to have a sex scene, that you can choose one first, then another and so on until the player has chosen all the ones that interest him.

Personally, it's not likely that at the point where I have to make a choice like this, I'll do it. Surely if I like all the LIs I will not decide on any of them. So I'll be stuck on that choice.
I understand perfectly! To be honest, I don't quite understand this duality of Harem/NTR players, it seems like a very fine line that determines what the game is.

You know that I always listen to the community and I try to find space for all the positive comments, you are included in that and I will definitely take this opinion to the work done in the game. I'll think about something about the MC having to choose whether to give points to one over the other, these next few weeks I intend to work better on the two chapters so far.

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
Just make the game you wanna make, ignore people who type stupid shit like, I don't like this specific thing I am not going to play.
I agree with you fragile people are few, but they are always vocal about their needs.
you should never cater to them because they are never happy. You do you bro.

Though I have to say the game does need some work still.
The truth and dare event was very unimaginative. Just undress and drink and you have to click skip for it to end or maybe it ends at some point but I've got both girls naked and no end in sight and then when I click skip only alexis is topless and Emily got her bra and panties on again so the skip button doesn't even repsect what happened so far.
It's a very tedious and poorly made event, it would have been better if it was just scripted and everyone ended up naked after a few dares/truths instead of the tedious mess this is.
Maybe add a few other things to it, suck a dick kiss a tit etc etc and then when it ends you have the sex scene of your choice. Not the best idea you've had to leave that for next time either. Not nice to cuck your player base tbh. No one actually likes a cliffhanger.
I agree with you, there is still a lot of work to be done. The game is still new, it has only been published a month and almost two months of production, there is still a lot of things to improve and I will certainly do that listening to constructive comments like yours.

Truth or Dare was actually supposed to have more challenges than just these, and I'll certainly create more, I like your ideas. I like to post updates to get feedback, see where I can improve or what to explore further. It's not for nothing that I put in the game's acknowledgments people who helped in its elaboration and the patreons. Thanks for the comment!

Reactions: Badboll

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I understand perfectly! To be honest, I don't quite understand this duality of Harem/NTR players, it seems like a very fine line that determines what the game is.
Many (myself included) of those who like the harem genre play in an immersive way, that is, during the game they feel that they are the MC (which is why you will see many people speak in the first person singular when referring to the MC), so whatever thing you do to the MC will feel it as if you were doing it to them. And also for this reason many want to be able to rename the MC, to facilitate the immersion.

A simplified summary would be: In a harem game the MC, that is the player, gets all the LIs. In a NTR game the MC, that is the player, loses all the LIs that go with other guys, who aren't the player.

Anyway, most players of the harem genre don't like sex scenes that include guys other than the MC, NTR or not.

You know that I always listen to the community and I try to find space for all the positive comments, you are included in that and I will definitely take this opinion to the work done in the game. I'll think about something about the MC having to choose whether to give points to one over the other, these next few weeks I intend to work better on the two chapters so far.
Thanks for your reply. I'm glad my comment helped you.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Yes, I write the entire script in Portuguese, along with the initial programming, and then I translate it into English with the necessary complements. Sometimes something unexpected happens like this, unfortunately.

Portuguese and Spanish are very similar languages. Here in South America, it's very common to play online games where we talk in "Portunish", a mixture of Portuguese and Spanish.
I am guessing that Portuguese is your first language but you seem to be much more fluent in English than most devs who use translation programs/not fluent, where English is not their first language. Sadly, I am not so talented. I know just enough Spanish to understand most written Spanish(also tiny amounts of French and German) but I cannot keep up with a native Spanish speaker(catch a few words, here and there) or write in it with contextual errors. That is why I am not too hard on games written by non-native English speakers.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GameleaksStudio

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
How the point system work? Nice point is nothing? Perv point means more scene? Love point?
Hi OWSam000!
The points define some things within the game, like Love the MC gets a kiss from Emily when he meets her in the living room in chapter 01, Perv Alexis shows him her breasts through the window, and Nice avoids any kind of romantic interaction or sexual, just keeping the friendship.

They will have more impact going forward, and will determine which ending the MC has with a given girl. I know it has still been little explored, but soon the impacts of each relationship will become evident.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Hi OWSam000!
The points define some things within the game, like Love the MC gets a kiss from Emily when he meets her in the living room in chapter 01, Perv Alexis shows him her breasts through the window, and Nice avoids any kind of romantic interaction or sexual, just keeping the friendship.

They will have more impact going forward, and will determine which ending the MC has with a given girl. I know it has still been little explored, but soon the impacts of each relationship will become evident.
Thank you for the details. Wish you the best.

• Red Heart

Idc09876

Feb 20, 2022
Hey Dev
When is the next update gonna roll out as you ended it on a cliffhanger and got me curious about the MC+Emily+Ryan Threesome.
Hope you roll it out soon

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
Hi Idc09876!
Thanks for the comment, the intention was really to draw attention to the next updates. I still don't have a fixed date in mind, because I'm tweaking some things before going on with chapter 03, but I always keep the news on patreon, as well as sometimes releasing early content for players to enjoy.

If my plans work out, by the beginning of July I believe this part of the game will be 100% complete!

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
I am guessing that Portuguese is your first language but you seem to be much more fluent in English than most devs who use translation programs/not fluent, where English is not their first language. Sadly, I am not so talented. I know just enough Spanish to understand most written Spanish(also tiny amounts of French and German) but I cannot keep up with a native Spanish speaker(catch a few words, here and there) or write in it with contextual errors. That is why I am not too hard on games written by non-native English speakers.
Serious? I know absolutely nothing about French and German. I assume you are European, due to your familiarity with the languages, am I right?

I wanted to be able to delve into other languages that way, but in Brazil, schools only teach English as a second language and some others introduce Spanish, which is a shame given that Brazil is the only country on the continent to speak Portuguese.

Thanks for the comment! I always try to bring the best to the players, but one mistake or another always ends up going unnoticed.

Idc09876

Feb 20, 2022
Hi Idc09876!
Thanks for the comment, the intention was really to draw attention to the next updates. I still don't have a fixed date in mind, because I'm tweaking some things before going on with chapter 03, but I always keep the news on patreon, as well as sometimes releasing early content for players to enjoy.

If my plans work out, by the beginning of July I believe this part of the game will be 100% complete!
Nice

• Red Heart

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Serious? I know absolutely nothing about French and German. I assume you are European, due to your familiarity with the languages, am I right?

I wanted to be able to delve into other languages that way, but in Brazil, schools only teach English as a second language and some others introduce Spanish, which is a shame given that Brazil is the only country on the continent to speak Portuguese.

Thanks for the comment! I always try to bring the best to the players, but one mistake or another always ends up going unnoticed.
American but I am of Bavarian/German heritage. My great uncle taught me a little German. I dated a French girl in college, so learned a little French from her. Had the three years of Spanish class in high school. My high school taught both Spanish and French. I thought Spanish would be more useful, since we have so many Hispanic immigrants.

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
Attention, gamers! We have an exciting announcement to make. We have just launched a public vote on our Patreon page, and we can't wait to hear your thoughts and opinions. Your feedback is invaluable in shaping our project and taking it to new heights of awesomeness!

We genuinely appreciate your participation in this voting process, as it allows us to create a game that truly resonates with our passionate community. Your voice matters, and we are eager to listen to every single one of you. Together, we can make our project a masterpiece that exceeds all expectations.

So, what are you waiting for? Head over to our and make your voice heard. Let's collaborate and make this journey even more extraordinary. We sincerely thank you for your ongoing support and trust. Together, we will create something truly remarkable.

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
GameleaksStudio
When is the next update gonna come?
Hello, Jskabsbsh! Thank you for your question!

I am thrilled to share the latest updates about our game with you. Right now, I am fully immersed in enhancing the early chapters and introducing exciting new mechanics. While I can't provide an exact date for the next update, I can assure you that we are diligently working towards completing Chapter 03 by mid-August or September, when we will unveil the update to the public.

As a valued member of our Patreon community, you gain exclusive access to the most recent content. Just last week, we implemented several enhancements to the "Truth or Dare" game, and the improved version is already available solely for our supporters. Furthermore, we are currently introducing thrilling new mechanics, including an engaging fighting system, incredible rewards, and even the ability to exchange accumulated points for benefits.

Join us on this exciting journey as we continue to evolve the game and deliver an even more immersive experience for our players. Your support and feedback have been invaluable, and we can't wait to share the upcoming update with you. Stay tuned for more surprises and delights!

Feel free to reach out if you have any further questions or suggestions. We're here to make this game the best it can be, and your involvement is crucial to our success!

Reactions: vilewe7570

Jskabsbsh

Nov 20, 2021
Hello, Jskabsbsh! Thank you for your question!

I am thrilled to share the latest updates about our game with you. Right now, I am fully immersed in enhancing the early chapters and introducing exciting new mechanics. While I can't provide an exact date for the next update, I can assure you that we are diligently working towards completing Chapter 03 by mid-August or September, when we will unveil the update to the public.

As a valued member of our Patreon community, you gain exclusive access to the most recent content. Just last week, we implemented several enhancements to the "Truth or Dare" game, and the improved version is already available solely for our supporters. Furthermore, we are currently introducing thrilling new mechanics, including an engaging fighting system, incredible rewards, and even the ability to exchange accumulated points for benefits.

Join us on this exciting journey as we continue to evolve the game and deliver an even more immersive experience for our players. Your support and feedback have been invaluable, and we can't wait to share the upcoming update with you. Stay tuned for more surprises and delights!

Feel free to reach out if you have any further questions or suggestions. We're here to make this game the best it can be, and your involvement is crucial to our success!
Are the threesome scene with Emily and Ryan available now or not?

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
Are the threesome scene with Emily and Ryan available now or not?
Yes! All the endings of chapter 02 are already being produced to be included in the next update! I'll give you a small spoiler for your support...

The animations were specifically created, which caused the process to take longer than anticipated. However, it will be ready for release very soon!

Reactions: Armada1987

Jskabsbsh

Nov 20, 2021
Yes! All the endings of chapter 02 are already being produced to be included in the next update! I'll give you a small spoiler for your support...

The animations were specifically created, which caused the process to take longer than anticipated. However, it will be ready for release very soon!
Oh thanks and will there be any Olivia scenes ?
I hope it comes early

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote