Idc09876

Feb 20, 2022
NOTE: Sorry for the delay today in publishing the game, some unforeseen events happened in the game code and I ended up being a few hours late.

Guys, this version didn't turn out exactly as I intended, however, I promise what I keep and I always want to let you know everything. The game is under construction and is still very recent, but I bring you the version to follow and enjoy all the changes made so far!

You'll notice that in terms of the story, there haven't been that many changes. But many new mechanics implemented that will bring impressive realism to the game. It also brought the long-awaited sex scenes from chapter 02, although its outcome is still under construction. (Yes, it's late, but I want to do something right and you'll see that progress in this release, which justifies the game having doubled its size)

Therefore, IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO START A NEW GAME, but in the next update, it will be recommended for all changes to happen with 100% effectiveness.

Windows:

MEGA
PIXELDRAIN

More downloads will come soon.

MAC:

MEGA
PIXELDRAIN

Android:

The game goes to title screen when I press truth or challenge, is this a issue?
Not a issue if you use the old save

Last edited:
Reactions: GameleaksStudio

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
The game goes to title screen when I press truth or challenge, is this a issue?
Not a issue if you use the old save

Thanks for reporting this bug! I just saw that an old file ended up going with the save, just delete the "games.rpy" file and the "games.rypc" file

Either way, I'll upload the corrected version! Thanks again!

Corathor

May 15, 2023
Thank you, Griinch. Your support has been crucial for the game!

Hello Chimba, thank you for your comment and wishes of luck! Going away to College is currently on hold due to some personal issues I had during its development - and also because of a change in my computer's hardware - but I intend to return to it once I finish this short game, by changing the graphics and improving the story.

The fetishes in this game are avoidable from the player's perspective, and the narrator intervenes at crucial points to show the impacts that choices will have, as in the case of the end of the first chapter. The current list of fetishes is already listed, but any new ones that arise - whether or not they are voted on on Patreon - I will ask to be updated along with the game.
Any chance of harem being added?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LifeInAlphaville-0.4.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

DEV, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, CONVERT YOUR FUCKING VIDEOS TO WEBM OR SOMETHING - AVI IS ANCIENT:
1691689446280.png

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Yes! All the endings of chapter 02 are already being produced to be included in the next update! I'll give you a small spoiler for your support...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The animations were specifically created, which caused the process to take longer than anticipated. However, it will be ready for release very soon!
Is this shit or shit like this avoidable? I don't want that fat black dude or any other male character fucks mc's girls. I'm not a cuckold or have a cuck fetish. If it's 100% avodiable I would like to try out the game. If not avodiable I will just ignore the thread. Anyways good luck with your game!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote