Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
dev said this month
And where do you got that information from? Not on Patreon or on Discord Fenriz or Moody said there would be a "game" update this month.Moody said on the 8th this month that News and previews are on the way and we are still waiting for the "news" regarding the current update progress.Maybe you thought the news update would be an game update.It is time for some information about the current state since the last post about that was the 8.1 patch on July the 17th.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Hello guys, which option is correct about the girls/milfs in this game?

Very slow burn (very high resistance)
Slow burn (high resistance)
Average
fast burn (low resistance)
very fast born (very low resistance)

lust_reborn

Jul 29, 2023
Links for windows are dead ..
Any active links please ..?
Both GoFile and PixelDrain still work.
Edit: Uploaded additional mirrors.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Last edited:
Reactions: qweasd55

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
I read that the prologue is really bad but holy shit it is horrifying the MC is completely beta in it can't say no to anyone even when Dave asks for Lauren's panties like it is not that difficult to say no or buy them if he must, it is really difficult to finish the prologue with the retarded MC and piece of shit Ron a 10-year-old would be smarter than both of them combined.

Maxirox

May 6, 2021
There is a scene Lauren is sleeping naked with her Husband, MC Sees her in which episode it occurs, time or where it occurs?

jackphi

Mar 6, 2023
My cpu is screaming and animation become one framerate per second when SEGG scene is playing.
(not every sex scene)
Is that normal ?:KEK:
I am guessing its because you don't have hardware accelerated decompression. My old CPU could handle Cyberpunk, not with great framerates, but decent. However I also got 1 fps in some animated scenes in LISC and CPU usage was at 100%. After changing to a modern CPU the CPU usage is now down to 1% during animations.

3.80 star(s) 191 Votes