SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Not working with me .. I don't know why ?
Seriously?

Both GoFile and PixelDrain still work.
Edit: Uploaded additional mirrors.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - PIXELDRAIN - - - MEGA
Mac: - PIXELDRAIN - - - MEGA

Tosàt D

Jan 14, 2019

Unlocked
Devlog #27
Hey everyone, it's moody here! Hope you're all feeling fantastic today. Things in our corner are looking seriously awesome. We're cruising along with some solid progress that's got us grinning from ear to ear. And hey, truth be told, this work style is a bit of a new groove for us.
Now, let's talk numbers real quick. We've got a whopping 830 renders under our belt already, which, in my book, is a darn good count. And guess what? We're tackling both the update and the steam version in tandem. Speaking of the steam version, it's gonna have its own flavor, a tad different from what you've seen before. I know you're curious, but hold tight, we'll lay out all the juicy specifics when we're closer to the release buzz. I can drop one hint though—say goodbye to the old prologue, because we're cooking up something totally fresh.
Diving into the nitty-gritty of the update, brace yourselves for some Iris action at long last! But hang onto your hats, because that's not the only treat in store. Brace for some epic scenes featuring Lauren and a bunch of other characters stepping up to the plate. This update's a real heavyweight, packed to the brim with goodies. Heck, it might just be our grandest content drop to date—fingers crossed that all goes silky smooth, of course.
You're not gonna have to wait long for another render count update, either. In just two weeks, we'll spill the beans on that front again. So hey, wishing you all an amazing week ahead. Keep those smiles bright and have yourselves an absolutely stellar day!

Godslayer21

Nov 13, 2020

Unlocked
Devlog #27
Hey everyone, it's moody here! Hope you're all feeling fantastic today. Things in our corner are looking seriously awesome. We're cruising along with some solid progress that's got us grinning from ear to ear. And hey, truth be told, this work style is a bit of a new groove for us.
Now, let's talk numbers real quick. We've got a whopping 830 renders under our belt already, which, in my book, is a darn good count. And guess what? We're tackling both the update and the steam version in tandem. Speaking of the steam version, it's gonna have its own flavor, a tad different from what you've seen before. I know you're curious, but hold tight, we'll lay out all the juicy specifics when we're closer to the release buzz. I can drop one hint though—say goodbye to the old prologue, because we're cooking up something totally fresh.
Diving into the nitty-gritty of the update, brace yourselves for some Iris action at long last! But hang onto your hats, because that's not the only treat in store. Brace for some epic scenes featuring Lauren and a bunch of other characters stepping up to the plate. This update's a real heavyweight, packed to the brim with goodies. Heck, it might just be our grandest content drop to date—fingers crossed that all goes silky smooth, of course.
You're not gonna have to wait long for another render count update, either. In just two weeks, we'll spill the beans on that front again. So hey, wishing you all an amazing week ahead. Keep those smiles bright and have yourselves an absolutely stellar day!
at the very start he had my curiosity, but at the part were he say that we gonna have some Iris action he got my attention

Reactions: maradona6666
3.80 star(s) 191 Votes