anatarash

Feb 1, 2022
PLS how can i use those saves? unzip them and put the files in the saves folder inside the folder game? It doesnt seems to work
PLS guys someone helps there are two folders with the same exact files except from a JPEG wich Is supposed to be the screenshot of the save itself, but i cant find the saves in any of the list ( A, Q) or Pages. pls i Need help i cant play another time the game from scratch :'(

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
PLS guys someone helps there are two folders with the same exact files except from a JPEG wich Is supposed to be the screenshot of the save itself, but i cant find the saves in any of the list ( A, Q) or Pages. pls i Need help i cant play another time the game from scratch :'(
You have normally 2 saves folders:
1 - [game folder]\games\saves
2 - "$HOMEPATH\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BoldB Studios"

Reactions: anatarash

anatarash

Feb 1, 2022
You have normally 2 saves folders:
1 - [game folder]\games\saves
2 - "$HOMEPATH\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BoldB Studios"
i Just have the folder "saves" in game folder. cant find the second One. i downloaded the two files shared by the user above and It appear to be two folder for two different branches. i Lost all my saves so i downloaded the entire game wishing i could Just drop the two saves to have the two branches from the last update, but It doesnt seems to work! could you maybe if you can, share those saves for me, if you have them? maybe the ones i downloaded are now corrupted?

Last edited:

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
i Just have the folder "saves" in game folder. cant find the second One. i downloaded the two files shared by the user above and It appear to be two folder for two different branches. i Lost all my saves so i downloaded the entire game wishing i could Just drop the two saves to have the two branches from the last update, but It doesnt seems to work! could you maybe if you can, share those saves for me, if you have them? maybe the ones i downloaded are now corrupted?
Sorry, I don't have anymore the game and saves. You have to try some others in this thread

Reactions: anatarash

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
THX anyway , you re very kind.
so..guys if someone can, PLS i Need your help
Maybe you can't find the "APP DATA" folder because it is set as hidden. Change the hidden elements in your file manager, and then you will find the already written path. If you copy the saved files there, it should work.

anatarash

Feb 1, 2022
Maybe you can't find the "APP DATA" folder because it is set as hidden. Change the hidden elements in your file manager, and then you will find the already written path. If you copy the saved files there, it should work.
dont you have by any chances those two saves to share? i think the problem Is the save file i downloaded here, not the folder itself

xCalon

Mar 15, 2023
dont you have by any chances those two saves to share? i think the problem Is the save file i downloaded here, not the folder itself
Here, in the attachment You find my actual game save for Life in Santa County v0.8.1 (save + persistent file). The archive name refers which one goes the ingame folder, and which one the C:\Users\<Your_Username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BoldB Studios folder.

I'm not 100% sure it will work, but give it a try!

P.S.: My save file = lover only path, Sophie sub

anatarash

Feb 1, 2022
Here, in the attachment You find my actual game save for Life in Santa County v0.8.1 (save + persistent file). The archive name refers which one goes the ingame folder, and which one the C:\Users\<Your_Username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BoldB Studios folder.

I'm not 100% sure it will work, but give it a try!

P.S.: My save file = lover only path, Sophie sub
THX a lot! unfortunately on my laptop i cant use the .rar extension but only .zip so i cant extract them :(

anatarash

Feb 1, 2022
i downloaded the saves at Page 313 but for some reason its Just two folder ti extract. i would Need maybe a single data file ti Just drop in the games folder. i dont know if this make any sense

SNN|2103

Jul 17, 2020
So...is a Steam release going to ruin this game with pointless changes for Steams censorship and draconian audience?

3.80 star(s) 191 Votes