cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I edited startlaurenep2 with Save Editor and got the scene. What needs to be done in the game to get startlaurenep2?
Drag and drop scripts.rpa from "game" folder and search for the requirements for that scene.

Sn1g

May 5, 2019
I wrote "scripts" with an "s". I'm not even sure, if the game has a scripts.rpa file or not. Check all the other files, for example "scenes" etc.
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!
Found it!!!

if sario_path == True and lyespartan == True and achgentlemean == True:
jump ep2startlauren

Sario's path. Perfect dinner. Hit a scumbag. And you need 11 points with Lauren, no less.

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!
Found it!!!

if sario_path == True and lyespartan == True and achgentlemean == True:
jump ep2startlauren

Sario's path. Perfect dinner. Hit a scumbag. And you need 11 points with Lauren, no less.
I have all of those things and still can't go down on her.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
After playing the game I see that many of the lewd scenes are not included in the replay gallery. Anyone knows why is that?

Reactions: homejorz
Dec 27, 2022
It feels like the story of this game started in an interesting way but now it's just another daily life game . The story for now is boring and the only saving grace are how good the game and the characters look , hope the story improves in the future, but for now there is a drop in quality compared to how interesting it was at the beginning.

Sep 2, 2020
It feels like the story of this game started in an interesting way but now it's just another daily life game . The story for now is boring and the only saving grace are how good the game and the characters look , hope the story improves in the future, but for now there is a drop in quality compared to how interesting it was at the beginning.
yeah this vn had alot of potential but its taken such a steep dive. Lets hope it ain't a comlpete bust

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
The incest patch is really inconsistent has a lot of mistakes, Lauren instead of mom and Iris saying my mom instead of mom.
Can we do something about that cause I cant seem to open the patch in notepad.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes