cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The incest patch is really inconsistent has a lot of mistakes, Lauren instead of mom and Iris saying my mom instead of mom.
Can we do something about that cause I cant seem to open the patch in notepad.
The patch is a zero byte file - literally only a trigger. The dialogues are stored in the .rpa files. Possible that you need to decompile them with unren first.

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
Why i have a feeling that the update is gonna be postponed to February or march..

Well at this point, everything is possible.
I'm saying this because the release was supposed to be in December and it got moved to January.
I don't mind being it postponed if it's going to be a good update.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
I believe the update shall came at the early of the next month. The development team is slowing up due to the few financials. If they had had at least 1500 of patrons they would have updated the game in a due time. They have something like 400.

• Haha
Reactions: BorgiaBou

JM24

May 27, 2021
I believe the update shall came at the early of the next month. The development team is slowing up due to the few financials. If they had had at least 1500 of patrons they would have updated the game in a due time. They have something like 400.
More like if they can give more frequent updates, or at the very least more frequent status updates on their patreon page their patron number will significantly increase. You wouldn't want to be a patron of a creator who posts content once or twice a month.

Reactions: Eduardo_olivares546

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
More like if they can give more frequent updates, or at the very least more frequent status updates on their patreon page their patron number will significantly increase. You wouldn't want to be a patron of a creator who posts content once or twice a month.
To meet expectations they have to quit their main jobs first of all. Than they are able to devote all their time to develpoment and page manegemnt\patrons communications. Of caurse its my private opinion.

JM24

May 27, 2021
To meet expectations they have to quit their main jobs first of all. Than they are able to devote all their time to develpoment and page manegemnt\patrons communications. Of caurse its my private opinion.
Yeah that's why I'm not complaining. If they give an update then that's great, I will play it when it is available on this site, but if they don't that's still fine, there are many other games that I can play too.

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
The development team is slowing up due to the few financials. If they had had at least 1500 of patrons they would have updated the game in a due time. They have something like 400.
Wait what?

They were earning 2600+ euros with their 300+ patreons before they hid their earning amount from their Patreon page in December when they last posted.

Scamcstor had over 5000 patreons, earning who knows how much money and dude didn't made anything in years.
Your logic is flawed.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Wait what?

They were earning 2600+ euros with their 300+ patreons before they hid their earning amount from their Patreon page in December when they last posted.

Scamcstor had over 5000 patreons, earning who knows how much money and dude didn't made anything in years.
Your logic is flawed.
ICSTOR has proved his bad reputation. His main project MC has been being abandoned since 2020, if you have not noticed such an unsignificant detail. Moody and his team has competed almost 40 pecrents of the plot since 2020. Due to the last statement they gonna do another 20 percents of the plot till the end of the month. It’s not bad at all, considering their funds and remuneration. Unlike icstore they do make the proper stuff.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Shouldn't be surprised anymore at this point that Moody isn't on time with his given estimates. It was actually pretty easy to foresee that they won't be done in time for the testing phase, as the Holiday season was just around the corner, so I'd say it's pretty obvious they haven't done anything during that time. Not that anyone could blame them for that, after all it is a Holiday season for a reason.

It is what it is, it comes when it comes and so on. :BootyTime:

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes