MoLee

Apr 15, 2022
No need to guess when it will be updated and just sit tight and wait. It will be released tomorrow because there is always tomorrow.

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Damn, I don't remember in which game I felt so useless with a protagonist. He is just useless who lets everyone tell him what to do. He even gets in trouble for his best friend and lets his cuck father order him around instead of acting with balls. Since I saw that this game does not have ntr from the previous discussions but the attitude of the protagonist is surprising. He easily believes his mom about the bathroom, he believes his sister about idiot Dave, etc etc. It's like he's in a ntr game. It really made me infuriated how the protagonist can be so useless and get carried away with anything. He has a girl who really treats him well and he chooses to ignore her. WTF. I don't know if it improves later or not, but when I saw how it looked in the first image at the beginning of the game, I thought: Finally a decent protagonist who has balls. But no, he's a fucking beta who says yes to everything and lets himself be ruled by everyone. Sorry for my english.

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's is the thing! the game is only like that in the prologue (which IS horrible btw :ROFLMAO:)

After the explosion, things start to change for the better!
MC starts to get some agency in his life (you can even be the new local small dealer) and the "best friend" kinda goes MiA (thankfully) along with the "stepdad" ;)

One thing that i didn't understood is why the game REALLY wants the players to think every girl is a slut when after the prologue everything "changes" (our view of them):
- The Mom is being framed as a slut cuz they are trying to ruin her carrear and she's married to a gay guy just for cover,
- The Sister who was hooking up with the most cartoonish douche i ever seen :ROFLMAO:, never got past the second base,
- There's ANOTHER "innocent" Little Sister later,
- The Aunt is kinky (BDSM fan) but not actually slutty,
- The purple haired girl (which i forgot the name :ROFLMAO:) that jumped on you on prologue is virgin too.

I understand trying to subvert expectations and all,
but they surely did gone overboard with that,
lots of people (like you) dropped the game when they saw a spineless MC and slutty girls cuz many though it was going to be NTRish (is this a thing? :ROFLMAO:)

TL;DR You can go ahead (y), as for now, the game is very different from how it started!

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018

That's is the thing! the game is only like that in the prologue (which IS horrible btw :ROFLMAO:)

After the explosion, things start to change for the better!
MC starts to get some agency in his life (you can even be the new local small dealer) and the "best friend" kinda goes MiA (thankfully) along with the "stepdad" ;)

One thing that i didn't understood is why the game REALLY wants the players to think every girl is a slut when after the prologue everything "changes" (our view of them):
- The Mom is being framed as a slut cuz they are trying to ruin her carrear and she's married to a gay guy just for cover,
- The Sister who was hooking up with the most cartoonish douche i ever seen :ROFLMAO:, never got past the second base,
- There's ANOTHER "innocent" Little Sister later,
- The Aunt is kinky (BDSM fan) but not actually slutty,
- The purple haired girl (which i forgot the name :ROFLMAO:) that jumped on you on prologue is virgin too.

I understand trying to subvert expectations and all,
but they surely did gone overboard with that,
lots of people (like you) dropped the game when they saw a spineless MC and slutty girls cuz many though it was going to be NTRish (is this a thing? :ROFLMAO:)

TL;DR You can go ahead (y), as for now, the game is very different from how it started!
The girls, except the one with purple hair, I didn't like any of them so far from what you told me. But the real problem is the fucking protagonist. Im wasn't talking about his father before, but about the father of his best friend. The protagonist's stepfather makes me feel sorry for him. Literally, at least as far as I played, he's the only one who treats him right lol. And the protagonist despises him and treats him badly. But then with the people who treat him badly he doesn't even say anything to answer them. The girl who offered herself to him he decides to ignore her for whatever reason and that's it and she's not even ugly wtf. I don't understand anything. He's just a jerk apart from being useless (at least as far as I'm playing). But he's a jerk to people who treat him well...

Reactions: Fapmaister

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
he's the only one who treats him right
Cuz he's suspicious of him and if you play the game you will see his suspicion is not unjustified

The girl who offered herself to him he decides to ignore her for whatever reason
He's avoiding her cuz he's feeling guilty (and he has a crush on the cop's daughter for whatever reason :ROFLMAO:),
he think he killed her brother (the "Chad" was her brother btw), even though she's probably the real culprit :sneaky:

Like i said, the game CHANGES idk how :ROFLMAO:, maybe they changed the writter or something but play it and find out, some of your preconceptions will not be confirmed
Unless you are dead set on hating the game, then i cant do anything about it :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Blackowl97

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Cuz he's suspicious of him and if you play the game you will see his suspicion is not unjustified

He's avoiding her cuz he's feeling guilty (and he has a crush on the cop's daughter for whatever reason :ROFLMAO:),
he think he killed her brother (the "Chad" was her brother btw), even though she's probably the real culprit :sneaky:

Like i said, the game CHANGES idk how :ROFLMAO:, maybe they changed the writter or something but play it and find out, some of your preconceptions will not be confirmed
Unless you are dead set on hating the game, then i cant do anything about it :ROFLMAO:
Nah, it's fine. As long as it doesn't contain actual ntr I don't care. In fact, I'm a little upset because I came to the game because of the recommendation that has netori xd (I know, I'm a hypocrite haha, I hate netorare but I love netori xd) and usually the protagonists who do netori have a less pathetic attitude and the game felt the opposite of netori xd. And when I saw the first image of the game of the protagonist in a police car, I assumed that he would not be useless(or at least he will be a tough boy xd). Thanks to this, I suppose that his actions make me angrier than usual because of how pathetic he is, but if he improves, I'm going to continue the game. I'm more or less after the incident in the bathroom, do you know how long until I finish the prologue?

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Since October, it has only published a few special renders and previews, such as planned milking.
For me it is unthinkable to follow a game with such a timing of updates.
I throw it into oblivion.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Since October, it has only published a few special renders and previews, such as planned milking.
For me it is unthinkable to follow a game with such a timing of updates.
I throw it into oblivion.
I think you have a rare case of Patreon Fetish if you can just turn a blind eye on the contents and quality of the game and focus soloely on release times.
If you can sustain yourself only on shitty koikatsu/honey select games and V1's who haven't yet been touched by the infamous milkers curse then kudos to you but not all of us were created equal so some of us will unfortunately have to put up with shit like this if we want to see anything more than raw screenshots of a weeb game from 2009 or whatever the dev has to do in order to make it time.

Reactions: sunqian3000

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I think you have a rare case of Patreon Fetish if you can just turn a blind eye on the contents and quality of the game and focus soloely on release times.
If you can sustain yourself only on shitty koikatsu/honey select games and V1's who haven't yet been touched by the infamous milkers curse then kudos to you but not all of us were created equal so some of us will unfortunately have to put up with shit like this if we want to see anything more than raw screenshots of a weeb game from 2009 or whatever the dev has to do in order to make it time.
I can't answer because I don't understand what you wrote.
My fault or my translator who exposes me incomprehensible concepts in my language.
Patreon fetish???
and subsequent concepts

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes