skater555

Feb 22, 2021
I have a feeling the update is still not gonna drop today idk why..
I have a theory, following the discord message he said he might post that on patreon, which did not happen, and likely the release date posted don't hold much weight, since if not posted here from discord, we would know nothing about it, let's pray it releases today (y)

Reactions: dany86

ztg1234

May 19, 2018
I am of legal age in my country of residence! I’m just asking for hero so we don’t need to pay $25 to this SCAMMER dev and I have been dreaming of this update for so long
Just wait, if it's released for real in the next few hours you can start a request thread.

Chris1999

Jan 7, 2022
I am of legal age in my country of residence! I’m just asking for hero so we don’t need to pay $25 to this SCAMMER dev and I have been dreaming of this update for so long
I hope no one will post the new update just so you couldn't get it, you deserve to pay for the update and for your behaviour, i will pledge just to get the update and i will post it on a private discord server for others in this thread that have half a brain to get it not moron kids like you!

nagi291

Apr 23, 2018
I hope no one will post the new update just so you couldn't get it, you deserve to pay for the update and for your behaviour, i will pledge just to get the update and i will post it on a private discord server for others in this thread that have half a brain to get it not moron kids like you!
there is private discord? :oops:

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Update is out! Is there hero?
I think you should be the hero, a very fitting word for you.
Milk this scammer dev for us pirates and show him honest stealing between brothers!
To become a brother.... you need to share it with us ofc! Do you want to be a real brother? Then show it! What's 25 bucks for a real brotherhood? Nothing right and you can fap for it as well!

wdadwwadawd

Feb 21, 2022
I think you should be the hero, a very fitting word for you.
Milk this scammer dev for us pirates and show him honest stealing between brothers!
To become a brother.... you need to share it with us ofc! Do you want to be a real brother? Then show it! What's 25 bucks for a real brotherhood? Nothing right and you can fap for it as well!
I was hero for 0.40 update!

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes