Chris1999

Jan 7, 2022
News from Discord: the next update will be released on February 6th.

So, last night Moody had some sort of "mental breakdown" in Discord when he went on a rant about people questioning what's going on with the next update:

On the other hand, he also shared a special render for us to enjoy:
Kinda sad that we need to revolt and complain to get some updates but at least we got them :)

JojodoLolo

Jun 5, 2020
i can feel a real struggle in these words and i have no doubt that all of that is true. me, personally, i never tought of this DEV as a milker, i rather consider him one of the most talented in doing renders and building up sexual tension with all those kinky and foot stuff wich i enjoy tbh. thats the first time he delays so much and maybe the first time he runs in such big problems, so it can be perfectably understandable. but only if you care to explane it. the community was just wondering what was all about. thats it. communication here is key, and you somewhat own it, to those people who supports you and fund your work. im a great fan of the game and of the dev's ideas so i wish him for the better and hope to enjoy the next episode asap.
Yeah i agree, the development of this update it's not going well, but i don't see him as milker, at least not yet... It may take some time but the sex scene with Lauren seems close, and this is already a huge plus. Like How many games are being develop for years, with micro updates with generic side characters, or devs like eromersive, lewdlab that even if an update comes out, i'm 100% sure that It will not have sex with the mom for the next 3 updates, meaning next 3 years

KC-5620

Nov 13, 2020
I've been following this game since the first day, I think the Dev is doing OK in giving out updates, even though sometimes there could be delays. I understand Moody's fury. There are always some people who started to ask when's the next update literally 2 days after the latest one.
i can feel a real struggle in these words and i have no doubt that all of that is true. me, personally, i never tought of this DEV as a milker, i rather consider him one of the most talented in doing renders and building up sexual tension with all those kinky and foot stuff wich i enjoy tbh. thats the first time he delays so much and maybe the first time he runs in such big problems, so it can be perfectably understandable. but only if you care to explane it. the community was just wondering what was all about. thats it. communication here is key, and you somewhat own it, to those people who supports you and fund your work. im a great fan of the game and of the dev's ideas so i wish him for the better and hope to enjoy the next episode asap.

HGR11957

Apr 5, 2021
He is definitely a milker. I’m not buying this “my card exploded” LIES. He’s probably just sitting doing nothing the whole month with his cum stained money and realized OH SHIT I can’t have to update! So he rushed the part 1 and part 2 will come in 2024.
Do you support him ??

TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
News from Discord: the next update will be released on February 6th.

So, last night Moody had some sort of "mental breakdown" in Discord when he went on a rant about people questioning what's going on with the next update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On the other hand, he also shared a special render for us to enjoy:
i love this guy. idk why but his mental breakdown is so funny.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I've been following this game since the first day, I think the Dev is doing OK in giving out updates, even though sometimes there could be delays. I understand Moody's fury. There are always some people who started to ask when's the next update literally 2 days after the latest one.
I don't even see this as a "Breakdown" like people are calling it. There's a lot of people here that naively think that supporting these Devs are like paying for the internet or phone bill. You're supposed to support these guys only if you believe in them and their vision. It's not a "I pay you, you work for me" type situation. There's plenty of historic milkers in this industry and some need to be humbled and called out but to label every other Dev that doesn't work as fast as you want them to a "milker" is bullshit and it's unfair. There's a lot of entitled people here that thinks like this.

These people aren't slaves, they have lives and go through crap just like everyone else does. Again, to the actual milkers out there that exploit the good paying customers, shame on you, but not every Dev is out to get you.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
There's a lot of entitled people here that thinks like this.
So wait, let me get this straight you are entitled to call ppl who say devs are milkers entitled... but those who call devs milkers are not entitled to say devs are milkers cuz then they are entitled if doing so...:WaitWhat:

Also update should've come out in december last year...
Thread Updated: 2022-08-29
Release Date: 2022-08-28

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Thanks for the help!
I'm still wondering how u managed to think that Rose is MC's mom? What conversation or scene triggered that? Maybe when MC was banging her over teacher's table while she was talking over phone with her husband and it wasn't MC's dad or stepdad,pretty sure about this.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes