SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
I'm still wondering how u managed to think that Rose is MC's mom? What conversation or scene triggered that? Maybe when MC was banging her over teacher's table while she was talking over phone with her husband and it wasn't MC's dad or stepdad,pretty sure about this.
i obviously havent played the game, thats why i'm asking

Reactions: Lucifer_Morningstar

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Any chance this update will be out by the end of the day?
Tell your cosmic coordinate and how long your remaining day is in Sol, Earth hours, then we are able to answer your question.
For help see:

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Yeah but i like to know whos the mom first to see if its worth a download
We got it, without an answer you don't download the game, you need to know "who is the mom".

So please accept the same truth as we did already, that you won't download the game in this case.

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
We got it, without an answer you don't download the game, you need to know "who is the mom".

So please accept the same truth as we did already, that you won't download the game in this case.
We need Dr. Phil's help to find that out, let's hope he reads this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: Xrisoner

skater555

Feb 22, 2021
I have a feeling the update is still not gonna drop today idk why..
I have a theory, following the discord message he said he might post that on patreon, which did not happen, and likely the release date posted don't hold much weight, since if not posted here from discord, we would know nothing about it, let's pray it releases today (y)

Reactions: dany86
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes