anatarash

Feb 1, 2022
a month of delay for an update wich originally was already postponed up for patreon voting because it was supposed to provide both chloe and lauren content. ( the poll was for voting to have just one content in a relative short period or to have both content in december and thus waiting a little bit longer)
now the update is still missing and the dev has already stated out that when it will drop it will have only chloe content. im very sorry to say that, but this is not going good :(

anatarash

Feb 1, 2022
Chloe's only content works good for me, she's totally the best woman in this game.
yeah thats totally up to personal preferences.
my point was that the community ( the one that monthly pay for the game, to be specific) has voted to wait a little longer and have two content (chloe and lauren) for the upcoming update in december, instead of just Chloe, let'say in october ( the last update is from August 2022).
now, not only the deadline has widely passed and the dev is quite radio silent, but the next update will bring just one content.
i would be a liiiiiiiiiittle bit pissed of. just a little bit.

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
dev has already stated out that when it will drop it will have only chloe content
I hate it when I'm right. My opinion was that we're gonna get only Chloe but at the same time I was like "maybe I'm wrong, maybe they needed extra time (thus the delays) because they will include both Chloe and Lauren".

Turns out I was right when I said, that the excuse how they rendered in some other software all the renders and they turned out different from what they did in the past so they had to rerender everything from zero, was just bs.

They didn't do shit, that's what I think now.

anatarash

Feb 1, 2022

In terms of a solution, the rest of the game is done except for the Lauren parts. If I can finish those remaining chapters by the end of the month, we'll be able to beta test the entire game. If not, we'll release the game in two parts. After that we will release part 2 as soon as possible. Part 1 will be Chloe and Part 2 will be Lauren. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Going through all of this has made me realize that I was overthinking things and I've decided to try and avoid doing that in the future. Even if we had included all of the ideas we had, a lot of people probably wouldn't have noticed or cared. So, we're going to make sure to prioritize the quality and stability of the game over our personal preferences. In short, you can be sure that we have put all my ideas on hold until the project we will do after LISC.

Thanks for reading this and have a great week. Ours is going to be pretty hectic, but we're up for the challenge. :)
yeah that s the snippet from devlog 21.
i came back to read it again and be sure of what has been stated previously.
as you can read it says there will be a part 1 with chloe and part 2 with lauren, wich would then be released asap. wich i doubt it deeply at this point, considering what was the original intent, and that not even the so called part 1 is out yet.
but TBH he points out that " If I can finish those remaining chapters (the lauren ones) by the end of the month (the devlog is from december 19), we'll be able to beta test the entire game" ..so, beta testing has started more than one week ago and yet not finished. maybe we could assume that the update would include both chloe and lauren content? who knows...
with that said, love the game, love the DEV, seriously i think they re doing AMAZING so far.
but me, personally, id prefer much more if they were like "guys listen, we fucked up" instead of trying so hard to find an explanation wich, frankly, it doesnt sound convincing anymore.

Reactions: JojodoLolo

Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
Moody confirmed on discord that the current beta test is for part 1 of the update.He said the devlog with the release date is coming,that was on wednesday.Do i think part 1 will come out still this month? tbh i doubt it,it would be really surprising if he would for example bring an devlog today and say it will be out in 2 or 3 days.Am i happy about it? no soon it will be 6 months since the last update and we will only get the first part of the update.What i can say for me is if the full update is not out before the end of february(part1 and 2) i think i will stop my support.The communication for this whole update is a mess and my patience is almost gone.

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Moody confirmed on discord that the current beta test is for part 1 of the update.He said the devlog with the release date is coming,that was on wednesday.Do i think part 1 will come out still this month? tbh i doubt it,it would be really surprising if he would for example bring an devlog today and say it will be out in 2 or 3 days.Am i happy about it? no soon it will be 6 months since the last update and we will only get the first part of the update.What i can say for me is if the full update is not out before the end of february(part1 and 2) i think i will stop my support.The communication for this whole update is a mess and my patience is almost gone.
maybe have lauren scene?

Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
Since the Lauren scenes gave him the most trouble they will most likely be in part 2 although i don't know if all of the Chloe and Lauren scenes are divided like (Chloe all in part1 and Lauren all in part 2) or if they are evenly divided.

anatarash

Feb 1, 2022
thx a lot for the insight. communication, that s what is all about. absolutely agree

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
News from Discord: the next update will be released on February 6th.

So, last night Moody had some sort of "mental breakdown" in Discord when he went on a rant about people questioning what's going on with the next update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On the other hand, he also shared a special render for us to enjoy:

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
so that is lauren event at next update?good new fot

So, last night Moody had some sort of "mental breakdown" in Discord when he went on a rant about people questioning what's going on with the next update:

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
so that is lauren event at next update?good new fot
If I'm not mistaken, the first part that gets released on February 6th will have Chloe evennt and then the second part which now according to Moody will be released in the next month or month after that will then have the Lauren event.

anatarash

Feb 1, 2022

i can feel a real struggle in these words and i have no doubt that all of that is true. me, personally, i never tought of this DEV as a milker, i rather consider him one of the most talented in doing renders and building up sexual tension with all those kinky and foot stuff wich i enjoy tbh. thats the first time he delays so much and maybe the first time he runs in such big problems, so it can be perfectably understandable. but only if you care to explane it. the community was just wondering what was all about. thats it. communication here is key, and you somewhat own it, to those people who supports you and fund your work. im a great fan of the game and of the dev's ideas so i wish him for the better and hope to enjoy the next episode asap.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes