I want to know is the developer still going to do all this

To do:

Animations problems will be fixed.
10 new animation will be added.
All animation added sound effect.

and if he is gonna do it , is 7.2 is coming or this will be the last version

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I just installed the 0.71 update and still can't find Charlotte, am I doing something wrong or is it still broken?

Reactions: Kaischie

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Life in Santa County [v0.7.2] [Bold Bash Studios]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 972 MB

Links Update - Tuesday, February 21, 2023 (GMT -5)
PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD / - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

IDFORMATION

Nov 29, 2018
will the i patch work for this version and what about this --
To do:

Animations problems will be fixed.
10 new animation will be added.
All animation added sound effect. from the developer

Last edited:

Madpanda

Jul 14, 2021
I know this question have been asked several times in the past, but since I am new to this i would like to have some insight into the path selection.

1. What is intimation vs charisma choices? What's it purpose.

2. If intimation vs charisma is Dom vs sub then what is the purpose of RISE and CALM DOWN choices?

3. What if i choose not to be the bad guy at the prologue?

I am very much confused with these questions. And if somebody can tell me if i will get all the scenes if i choose dom or not. Or the fact that what's the best path.

It would be very helpful and would be grateful for ur kindness ❤. Thank you.

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
The phone shows the incorrect stats. Or rather, the values shown are (top to button): intimidation,charisma,rise,love
...but the labels assign rise, love,charisma,intimidation. Gets obvious later even without reading the script, when it shows more extreme values like charisma 20 intimidation 9 (which should be rise 20 and love 9^^)

The walkthrough is still correct till 6.0 - at least more or less, there are minor differences but nothing that changes milestones, available paths etc. I am currently waiting for the 7.0 fixes, esp. the dominant to submissive MC switch bug due to a label set wrong.
yea i believe your right, when i was following the walkthrough i didnt run into any troubles

Reactions: hermesh

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Hello guys, is there an updated walkthrough for 0.7.1 version?
Not yet, i just downloaded 7.1 and might update it later today - IF the sub/dom switch bug is fixed (however i read some posts ago it still happens even with 7.1 unfortunately)

Reactions: zDraken

trelosouggros

Jun 7, 2020
I have installed the latest update 0.7.1, however I haven't unlock the last replay scene? Does anyone know how to unlock it? What do I have to do?
Screenshot 2023-02-18 at 4.00.34 PM.png

VVhisper

Jan 29, 2019
I have installed the latest update 0.7.1, however I haven't unlock the last replay scene? Does anyone know how to unlock it? What do I have to do?
You have to be in the way of Sophie's dominance (My Queen), after MC goes to bed, she has to go in to see him.

Kyakata

May 29, 2020
Sorry if it's been asked recently, but has MC done it with Lauren (the mother if I remember her name correctly) yet? Not sure if it's worth downloading again.

IDFORMATION

Nov 29, 2018
are all the animations and sound effects included in 7.1 or more animation r going to be added. Can someone clearly tell me. Much appreciated

santicks

Oct 20, 2018
are all the animations and sound effects included in 7.1 or more animation r going to be added. Can someone clearly tell me. Much appreciated
there are 10 more animations he's planning on adding when 7.2 gets released which should hopefully be soon

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes