juliant7

Sep 15, 2019
From changelog, Does not look like 10 animations are added to this 0.7.2. Are we expecting another update with 10 animations?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
From changelog, Does not look like 10 animations are added to this 0.7.2. Are we expecting another update with 10 animations?
That's on the "To do" list, not in this very minor update.
1677014666063.png

Looks like the formatting was a bit poor, so it's not as easy to see that it's coming but isn't going to be with this latest bugfix update. I'd assume that's probably in the next major release or whatever.

Reactions: Xumeey

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It seems as Sophie bug is still there, at least in my game.
Didnt start fresh, loaded 0.6 end save, yet regardless.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Strange. I didn't see this bug myself, but maybe it was a different Sophie bug? I did notice that were a few bugs even with it being a bugfix release, most notably for me a whole set of missing (misnamed?) renders from Charlotte's practice drawing session with the MC and Lauren in the attic. It almost feels like this release was rushed a little. It wasn't horrible or anything in my own experience, but it definitely feels like things haven't been ironed out yet.

Reactions: Abhai and anatarash

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
So is it still the fact that you need to pick the Intimidate options to see the most content?

Because at least until 0.6 it seemed like picking charisma only served to cut scenes short, which was a bit counter-intuitive if you ask me at least in Lauren´s case, she always seemed to want the MC to not be in danger but will only do stuff with him if he actually is and starts being kinda criminal?

Reactions: anatarash

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So is it still the fact that you need to pick the Intimidate options to see the most content?

Because at least until 0.6 it seemed like picking charisma only served to cut scenes short, which was a bit counter-intuitive if you ask me at least in Lauren´s case, she always seemed to want the MC to not be in danger but will only do stuff with him if he actually is and starts being kinda criminal?
I'm not sure about the comparison, but rn my MC has 47 Charisma and 18 Intimidation and I have never felt shorted on content. True, I don't know what I don't know, but it has felt fine to me while playing through. (I also only have one PT for this game, so I have nothing with which to compare it.)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
damn 47 Charisma and 18 Intimidate, those are tweaked numbers right? just checking
LOL. I don't believe so. Occasionally I've tweaked numbers in a very few games, but I don't believe this is one of them. I did follow the walkthrough to v0.6.0 (which I also typically don't do), so that probably in part resulted in the score I have now.

Reactions: Gajo99

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017

I'm not sure about the comparison, but rn my MC has 47 Charisma and 18 Intimidation and I have never felt shorted on content. True, I don't know what I don't know, but it has felt fine to me while playing through. (I also only have one PT for this game, so I have nothing with which to compare it.)
Also I think I may have misspoke I think the differences are more in the path you choose, like "Rise" and whatever the other one name was
you know whether

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Also I think I may have misspoke I think the differences are more in the path you choose, like "Rise" and whatever the other one name was
you know whether
Definitely could be. I chose not to when the menu came up, but I'm not sure how that affects all things going forward from there.

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
Definitely could be. I chose not to when the menu came up, but I'm not sure how that affects all things going forward from there.
And you´ve seen every scene? like for example wasnt there a difference in one of the Lauren scenes, the last one at the time of 0.6 where if you were on one path she wouldnt do much and if you were on the Rise path she would give the MC a BJ, and I felt like that happened more times
The whole game seemed biased towards the more "criminal" path

If anyone else knows what im talking about or am I talking out of my ass i´d appreciate any opinion

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes