anatarash

Feb 1, 2022
2-3 months.
it that so? so the Lauren part wasnt ready at all in the first place? i knew that they had to split the december update in two parts due to some issues, but i thought that in a matter of a month the second part would be ready. turns out it s just two slightly delayed updates :(

DeepFieldAng

Jun 26, 2020
why my old saves don't work? It is because I used walkthrough mod? here is the error:
Exception:couldn't find a place to stop rolling back .Perhaps the scripts changed in an in compatible way?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.7.2-fix + IC + Gallery unlock + WT by LaikDink updated my ME!

Fix for missing Save/Load pages and hopefully the Gallery Unlock button.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Pixeldrain
Mega

Size 981 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Posted a fix for the missing save/load pages and the gallery unlock.

_Fran-K

Oct 19, 2021
hi! There are missing scenes in the game, there is only the gallery mode added to the game, does anyone know what caused this error?

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
it that so? so the Lauren part wasnt ready at all in the first place? i knew that they had to split the december update in two parts due to some issues, but i thought that in a matter of a month the second part would be ready. turns out it s just two slightly delayed updates :(
sad

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
are there any fixes planned by dev to come out soon?
Good question, I've been wondering myself. Doesn't Dev still have to add a bunch of animations that weren't included in the update? Also animations were kinda not working so well, at least not for me. Maybe they will just release them in the Lauren update

MartinKrpan

May 15, 2020
You better be g*y, otherwise you're just stup*d ignorant. This is one of the top game with the highest quality renders.
Geez, did I hit a nerve. Calling me names just because I don't share the same view as you. Ok.

Just to clear things out. I was talking about Prologue, so my bad. The game does change after that.

Ezekiel69

Feb 1, 2022
Man this game is good! Although i hope the routes don't go much more complicated since this game has free roam and saving ton is my weakness lol. I wish there's more games with this kind of gameplay i probably seen only 5 games with this style of free roam with limited quest each day.

Reactions: JojodoLolo

MartinKrpan

May 15, 2020
Not sure about this game, I don't like the MC since he can't make up his mind, lack of choices at least on start, stupid dialogs and lots of other things. Pass.
I take this back. After the Prologue this is a completely different game. Lots of choices, MC became more myself and not some stupid fuck. Hard yes, just skip the start.

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
Geez, did I hit a nerve. Calling me names just because I don't share the same view as you. Ok.

Just to clear things out. I was talking about Prologue, so my bad. The game does change after that.

ok.. Should have said that... the beginning is bad. I wish they would re-do some renders and writing as well. Anyway.. you focusing on MC is a bit weird when there's "hot as hell" babes... :HideThePain:

MartinKrpan

May 15, 2020
ok.. Should have said that... the beginning is bad. I wish they would re-do some renders and writing as well. Anyway.. you focusing on MC is a bit weird when there's "hot as hell" babes... :HideThePain:
And that's my biggest issue with the Prologue, you don't actually connect with them. It seems like two different games. All the choices are just peek/look closer until that final choice where you actually do something. After that, the game changes 180 and you actually have choices that will define MC/gameplay/connections with babes to my liking.

Reactions: Xrisoner
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes