GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Is 0.73 going to be just the added animations or does it come with a progress in the storyline?
On another note: does 0.72 have new/good content for the Mom? ( forgot her name )

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Is 0.73 going to be just the added animations or does it come with a progress in the storyline?
On another note: does 0.72 have new/good content for the Mom? ( forgot her name )
They plan to release the missing animations with 0.8 update as according to Moody ”it would be pointless to do a separate beta test since it's so close”. 0.72 has some new content with Lauren, but the main focus was on aunt Chloe. 0.8 is supposed to focus mainly on Lauren as the MC and Lauren go for a weekend holiday.

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
They plan to release the missing animations with 0.8 update as according to Moody ”it would be pointless to do a separate beta test since it's so close”. 0.72 has some new content with Lauren, but the main focus was on aunt Chloe. 0.8 is supposed to focus mainly on Lauren as the MC and Lauren go for a weekend holiday.
Aight, thanks. Any idea on when 0.8 will come (or estimated)? I'm ootl about this game since the cliffhanger between Lauren and Snot in bed :)

Reactions: maradona6666

Ezekiel69

Feb 1, 2022
So i finally reached the end of the this game and I'm still missing one scene named "???" There's two of them now it's only one what did i miss? Screenshot_20230309-000801_1.jpg

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Aight, thanks. Any idea on when 0.8 will come (or estimated)? I'm ootl about this game since the cliffhanger between Lauren and Snot in bed :)
No idea, Moody said it’s ”close”, and they are now for the first time doing it as a full time job, so it could be this month. But then again, knowing Moody’s track record so far with the delays it could also be April or May.

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
No idea, Moody said it’s ”close”, and they are now for the first time doing it as a full time job, so it could be this month. But then again, knowing Moody’s track record so far with the delays it could also be April or May.
Right.. Ok, good to know. Thanks mate, I will play it. Don't want to wait until april/may if that's the case :-D

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
How do I get out of the weight lifting in the garage?! I'm on android and I can't do anything!

Edit: I'm out. What a fucking annoying mechanic!
Edit: no I'm not. I want to exit the door and it takes me back to weight lifting. Fucking bug.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Any news regarding update? Or another 6 months remained?
Nope. They said that they would drop a devlog "soon" two weeks ago. But nothing has been said, other than Moody saying how "we've been working on the Lauren update non-stop, the important thing is to release it with animations. I'll be very sad if we have to release it without animations" a week ago. So currently no ETA. I'd say earliest is going to be mid-April.

Reactions: GhostFaceGuy

franzo

Sep 30, 2017
updates without all animations doesnt make sense tbh.
imo its worth to wait for a full release ...

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I love this game and I agree that the animations make it exceptional rather than just above average. This is in my Top five games here. :coffee:

Reactions: TSL_JOK4R.

d0n1br@

Jan 30, 2023

Devlog #23 - Moving on.

From LISC's patreon. Сan anyone share?

Reactions: hydraki4678

Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
Devlog #22 - Moving on.
Hello everyone, it's Fenriz. I hope you're all doing well.
Things have been tough for us recently because of the earthquake that hit our country. But, we've been receiving a lot of support and solidarity from people all over the country, which has helped us get through these tough times.
On another note, Moody recently quit his job to spend more time on the game and with his family. However, we live in an earthquake-prone area, so we've decided to move somewhere safer and less stressful.
Moody is almost finished with the move, and I'll be joining him soon. In terms of the game, we're working on a new update centered around Lauren. It's going well, but rendering times are a bit slow. However, we're putting all our focus on this update, and it won't take as long as the previous one.
We're aware that some players have been experiencing frustrating bugs in the game. We admit that we didn't do a good job technically, and we're planning to do an infrastructure update after the Lauren update. This will allow us to fix all the bugs and make the game smoother and more streamlined.
We have plans to release the game on Steam in the future, but we need to do the technical update first. The new update will have two different paths for Lauren, each with unique content and experiences. We're working hard to release the update as soon as possible, and we'll be providing weekly updates on our progress.
Thank you for your support during these difficult times.

Stay safe.

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Any cheat to change path values? Tired of going back 1 hour of game-time to get the scene.

Edit: Renpy save editor. Unclick hide dialogue options.

Last edited:
Reactions: tothadam1998
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes