Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
guys since the game changed 180 after the prologue and since there are a lot of things I don't like (weak mc, NTR-ish vibe etc...) if I skipped it will the story make sense?

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
guys since the game changed 180 after the prologue and since there are a lot of things I don't like (weak mc, NTR-ish vibe etc...) if I skipped it will the story make sense?
story doesn't make sense if you don't skip it either... one of the worst written games I've played... so yeah, just grab the walkthrough and follow it for the scenes

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
So what we are having on the plate: 1) the game is delayed due the earthshake 2) the last update would be a proper sized for a once at 3 months period, nevertherless it took almost 6 months and 3) we have very few chances for the LISC to be completed. If guys are aimed to earn as much as NLT does they have to work in due way. I wish the success of the project were condotoned by gift fro game development only. The Dev must have guts instead of blaming decease of family members and earth shakes. I have a sense that the forecoming update with Lauren is a last one. The team is out of breast obviously.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
So what we are having on the plate: 1) the game is delayed due the earthshake 2) the last update would be a proper sized for a once at 3 months period, nevertherless it took almost 6 months and 3) we have very few chances for the LISC to be completed. If guys are aimed to earn as much as NLT does they have to work in due way. I wish the success of the project were condotoned by gift fro game development only. The Dev must have guts instead of blaming decease of family members and earth shakes. I have a sense that the forecoming update with Lauren is a last one. The team is out of breast obviously.
Well it's quite unfair to compare the developers who are creating their very first game to a veteran like NLT who already has like five games under his belt. NLT has gained his audience and support throughout the years of work through games and comics, where Moody and Fenriz have been in this business just under two years. They just last month announced that they finally were able to turn this into a full time job instead of a side hustle that it has been these almost two years. I don't believe one second that the next update will be the last one.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
You right also he gained his patrons with his work ethic which is religion to him, no delays, always on time with the updates, no BS excuses, etc...
True, so one can hope that the releases become more stable for Moody and Fenriz too now that they move on to doing it full time job instead of a hobby.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes