Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
Right, I saw that. I was wondering if there are plans for the MC can get all of the women pregnant in the game. Not just Lauren.
Not sure about that hopefully tbh though probably not only time will tell just like only time will tell if we'll get a scene with Elena finally or even a Scene with Charlotte which I hope we do.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Were the "pending 10 new animations" added in V0.7.2 update? Changelog indicates only bugfixes (so not really worth a d/l for those that already played 0.7.1)?

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
If the author had to give up the production because of changes in reality, I would be sad, but I would not be disappointed.
Because so far the author has left us with a wonderful work that has gone down in history. and the author understands that if he has to give up, he needs to give the story a short ending rather than a half-assed abandon.
Whether it's disease or an earthquake, hope the reality doesn't overwhelm anyone on the f95zone.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
If the author had to give up the production because of changes in reality, I would be sad, but I would not be disappointed.
Because so far the author has left us with a wonderful work that has gone down in history. and the author understands that if he has to give up, he needs to give the story a short ending rather than a half-assed abandon.
Whether it's disease or an earthquake, hope the reality doesn't overwhelm anyone on the f95zone.
I wish either moody and his team and family members were in good state of health. But the reality is a crucial thing unfortunately. They have had the game being slow developed due to external circumstances. Additionally to poor financial conditions the lisc is awarded by a poor update story. All of above mentioned doesn’t have a positive impact on donaters. The markets is intoxicated sufficiently by icstore, aorrta, scamdrop and lewdlab. I wish I were mistaken. I am very upset by the lack of new updates.

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
While I 100% support releasing this game on Steam, there is no chance in hell it's going to approved/released as is... the character model for Lauren looks EXACTLY like Jill Valentine from Resident Evil 3 Remake, if this somehow does get approved and released on Steam C(r)apcom is going to DMCA the FUCK out of this game (sadly)...

Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
Devlog #23.
Hello there! Welcome to new devlog. I hope everything is going well for you.
We've encountered some difficulties this week. Our GPUs are inadequate, which is causing problems with rendering. Specifically, our night club and beach scenes are quite crowded and difficult to render. However, we are exploring alternative solutions to address this issue. We used to only work with a maximum of four characters, but we're now rendering up to 20 characters, which is proving to be quite challenging. It's like putting together a puzzle, as we have to piece together the visuals bit by bit.

To give you an idea of the difference in rendering times, our previous heaviest scene took 17 minutes and 34 seconds to render a single frame. The current nightclub scene takes 52 minutes and 1 second to render a single frame.

We've completed the nightclub scenes, but we don't want to spoil anything about the other scenes just yet. We'll share more details in our next developer log. We have limited time, so we need to focus on our work and get things done.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them on our Discord channel. We'd be happy to answer them.

That's about it for now. We'll be sharing new preview throughout the week, so stay tuned!

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
Devlog #23.
Hello there! Welcome to new devlog. I hope everything is going well for you.
We've encountered some difficulties this week. Our GPUs are inadequate, which is causing problems with rendering. Specifically, our night club and beach scenes are quite crowded and difficult to render. However, we are exploring alternative solutions to address this issue. We used to only work with a maximum of four characters, but we're now rendering up to 20 characters, which is proving to be quite challenging. It's like putting together a puzzle, as we have to piece together the visuals bit by bit.

To give you an idea of the difference in rendering times, our previous heaviest scene took 17 minutes and 34 seconds to render a single frame. The current nightclub scene takes 52 minutes and 1 second to render a single frame.

We've completed the nightclub scenes, but we don't want to spoil anything about the other scenes just yet. We'll share more details in our next developer log. We have limited time, so we need to focus on our work and get things done.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them on our Discord channel. We'd be happy to answer them.

That's about it for now. We'll be sharing new preview throughout the week, so stay tuned!

Maybe focus on something else(Mommy) instead of solely focusing on the club scene. Work the club scene in the side while giving other content an update.

Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
Normally that could be a way but since this update is solely focused on Lauren(mommy) the club and beach scenes will probably only about her.Although i personaly think maybe reducing the amount of people in that scenes can be a way to reduce the problems but maybe with not enough people in for example the club it will not look fitting enough.:unsure:

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
Normally that could be a way but since this update is solely focused on Lauren(mommy) the club and beach scenes will probably only about her.Although i personaly think maybe reducing the amount of people in that scenes can be a way to reduce the problems but maybe with not enough people in for example the club it will not look fitting enough.:unsure:

Instead of rendering the extra, how about render main character and then just Photoshop the extra later after the image is rendered... ? :WeSmart:

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes