milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Devlog #22 - Moving on.
Hello everyone, it's Fenriz. I hope you're all doing well.
Things have been tough for us recently because of the earthquake that hit our country. But, we've been receiving a lot of support and solidarity from people all over the country, which has helped us get through these tough times.
On another note, Moody recently quit his job to spend more time on the game and with his family. However, we live in an earthquake-prone area, so we've decided to move somewhere safer and less stressful.
Moody is almost finished with the move, and I'll be joining him soon. In terms of the game, we're working on a new update centered around Lauren. It's going well, but rendering times are a bit slow. However, we're putting all our focus on this update, and it won't take as long as the previous one.
We're aware that some players have been experiencing frustrating bugs in the game. We admit that we didn't do a good job technically, and we're planning to do an infrastructure update after the Lauren update. This will allow us to fix all the bugs and make the game smoother and more streamlined.
We have plans to release the game on Steam in the future, but we need to do the technical update first. The new update will have two different paths for Lauren, each with unique content and experiences. We're working hard to release the update as soon as possible, and we'll be providing weekly updates on our progress.
Thank you for your support during these difficult times.

Stay safe.
that means update at this month is impossible?need to wait for another 5 month

YuYavon

Jun 25, 2017
Unless I'm missing something, this should fix the Sophie bug in 0.7.2

Save it to this directory:
LISC-0.7.2-pc\game\script\ep2\ep2update2\ep2up2freeroam

If you can help me with this because I tried it too but it wasn't working.. so I just ignored it and kept playing until the part where you help Iris and Lauren with the sink poblem. Then had that black screen with "After a while" and found myself in the attic ! Seems like I can't leave it without having some error and this time "ignoring it" isn't working.

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
If you can help me with this because I tried it too but it wasn't working.. so I just ignored it and kept playing until the part where you help Iris and Lauren with the sink poblem. Then had that black screen with "After a while" and found myself in the attic ! Seems like I can't leave it without having some error and this time "ignoring it" isn't working.
How do you help Lauren and Iris with the sink? It always skips that for me. I get MC And Chloe on the couch then it goes up to her room and her scene then after that it goes down to Iris and Lauren at the sink but there's no option to help them and the pipe has burst and the scene ends.

YuYavon

Jun 25, 2017
How do you help Lauren and Iris with the sink? It always skips that for me. I get MC And Chloe on the couch then it goes up to her room and her scene then after that it goes down to Iris and Lauren at the sink but there's no option to help them and the pipe has burst and the scene ends.
My bad for not explaining, it's one of my alternate save. This only happens when there is no scene with Chloe.. Also may I ask you to share your save ? Maybe mine was corrupted at some point, I don't get it.
By the way, did Sophie ask you to call her "My Queen" or did she call you "Master" when she was talking with Ran ?

Last edited:

gokudo

Apr 7, 2019
The common save file for this game is saved under where?

I deleted all the save files a month back after taking backup of renpy folder under appdata but the save for this games isn't there. I couldn't find anything with folder name LISC

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
The common save file for this game is saved under where?

I deleted all the save files a month back after taking backup of renpy folder under appdata but the save for this games isn't there. I couldn't find anything with folder name LISC
BoldB Studios

Reactions: gokudo

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Sorry if this has been answered but is there supposed to be any new update before the next "big one"? I saw people saying that there is supposed to be one more update to add animations but I just want some confirmation. I like to wait for the full update before playing.

Reactions: MikeOG

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
where are the saves?
I mean name of save files folder in windows?

Last edited:

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Sorry if this has been answered but is there supposed to be any new update before the next "big one"? I saw people saying that there is supposed to be one more update to add animations but I just want some confirmation. I like to wait for the full update before playing.
Nope, they will add the missing animations with the next "big one".

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes